A child shall lead them...an 8 year old's open vision

I came across this at youtube. She is describing a portion of what happens in the spirit for those who can hear it.

For a second I thought you were referring to Bush telling
Nabil Shaath, who was Palestinian foreign minister at the time, that he was driven with a mission from God'. That god told him, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan', then end the tyranny in Iraq'. That little fiasco cost America about two trillion dollars, 6000 young Americans dead and brought about ISIL.

He sounded like a child talking to me.....especially that part when he invaded Iraq he didn't know there was factions there like Shia and Sunni.

Dumb fucking nonsense.

Yes it couldn't be because she was brainwashed

My Imaginary Friend Just Told Me His Name is Jesus!

imaginary.jpg
In last Sunday's sermon, Pastor Deacon Fred recalled a conversation he had with an unsaved cashier at a Safeway in Des Moines. "This feller was just yapping to himself, and mumbling," said Pastor. "So I asked him, who are you talking to? To which he replied, 'My 2,000 year old invisible flying friend.' I told him, as an adult, he really needed to let go of such childish things. Part of being an adult is living in the real world and not clinging to made-up stories and imaginary friends, no matter how comforting. Then, he happened to mention that his friend was called "Jesus." I told him, "Well, why didn't you say so? That's different kettle of fish entirely, my friend!"

When Your Invisible Friend Tells You His Name is Jesus

Where did this child ever learn of "Jesus"?

In 20 years, my wife and I have never uttered the word Jesus to our child, and she has had no such visions.
There are believers all over the world Mr. H. When my mother passes I will fully write about and release a childhood experience from when I called on God. I was five years old and an angel was sent to answer my cry for help. The angel showed me a lot of things I would not recall or understand until I was fully grownup (40).

Goodness!! Sounds like another Joseph Smith.

People share their personal experiences given by the spirit of God so demons and the spirit of haters come out in force.

That girl definitely saw Jesus. No doubt in my mind.

Let's put her in charge of Syria and the Ukraine. And America. And maybe Russia.

Dumb fucking nonsense.

Yes it couldn't be because she was brainwashed

My Imaginary Friend Just Told Me His Name is Jesus!

imaginary.jpg
In last Sunday's sermon, Pastor Deacon Fred recalled a conversation he had with an unsaved cashier at a Safeway in Des Moines. "This feller was just yapping to himself, and mumbling," said Pastor. "So I asked him, who are you talking to? To which he replied, 'My 2,000 year old invisible flying friend.' I told him, as an adult, he really needed to let go of such childish things. Part of being an adult is living in the real world and not clinging to made-up stories and imaginary friends, no matter how comforting. Then, he happened to mention that his friend was called "Jesus." I told him, "Well, why didn't you say so? That's different kettle of fish entirely, my friend!"

When Your Invisible Friend Tells You His Name is Jesus

Where did this child ever learn of "Jesus"?

In 20 years, my wife and I have never uttered the word Jesus to our child, and she has had no such visions.

Goodness!! Sounds like another Joseph Smith.

Forum List

Back