A Choice For Blacks

Would Blacks Undo Slavery, Knowing Their Lives Would Be Worse Off?

• Yes, they would sacrifice being Americans for the sake of their ancestors.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No, they would let their ancestors suffer in bondage to preserve what they have.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
I have a feeling you would let your ancestors suffer for your own future comfort. Right?

And you base that "feeling" on what?
Well, for one thing, you don't want to address the question. That tells me you're not so proud of your answer.

LOL! Providing an answer to an anonymous race baiter on a public message board does not rank highly on my list of priorities, but I may at some point decide to answer just to see what your intent of this thread is.

Carry on.

And you base that "feeling" on what?
Well, for one thing, you don't want to address the question. That tells me you're not so proud of your answer.

LOL! Providing an answer to an anonymous race baiter on a public message board does not rank highly on my list of priorities, but I may at some point decide to answer just to see what your intent of this thread is.
Then why do you keep commenting on the question?

Why is this "question" of such importance to you? Many here like you frequently rail on about "blacks getting over slavery", and then frequently bring up the subject.
:confused:

Last edited:
If today's blacks were given a chance to change history, and make it so slavery had never happened, would they save their ancestors from slavery, knowing it would mean they would be living in Liberia?

The saddest part is that you don't realize just how stupid you are.

Why is this "question" of such importance to you? Many here like you frequently rail on about "blacks getting over slavery", and the frequently bring up the subject.
It's not as important to me as it is to you, obviously. I don't care if you don't participate in the poll, but if you don't want to, why are you still here?

Such hypothetical questions are pointless. What could of...would of....should of...might of happened we can never know.

Why is this "question" of such importance to you? Many here like you frequently rail on about "blacks getting over slavery", and the frequently bring up the subject.
It's not as important to me as it is to you, obviously. I don't care if you don't participate in the poll, but if you don't want to, why are you still here?

For starters it's a public message board, and i did not refuse to participate in the poll, and will comment on it when I decide to.

Last edited:
If today's blacks were given a chance to change history, and make it so slavery had never happened, would they save their ancestors from slavery, knowing it would mean they would be living in Liberia? Or would they let it happen again, in order to have a better life themselves?
You're asking a rhetoric question. What is your point? They will make a decision based on what is best for themselves, their families and friends not what is best for long dead ancestors that lived a hundred years ago. Slavery would have been abolished within 50 years of the war.

Why is this "question" of such importance to you? Many here like you frequently rail on about "blacks getting over slavery", and then frequently bring up the subject.
A few years ago my granddaughter had to write a paper about how slavery effects us today? The white kids came up with all types of examples. Many of the black kids said it doesn't effect them. Young people, black or white are not concerned about slavery. In fact most young people are not particular concerned with race.

If today's blacks were given a chance to change history, and make it so slavery had never happened, would they save their ancestors from slavery, knowing it would mean they would be living in Liberia? Or would they let it happen again, in order to have a better life themselves?

If conservatives had the chance to do it over again, who would they enslave besides blacks?

A few years ago my granddaughter had to write a paper about how slavery effects us today? The white kids came up with all types of examples. Many of the black kids said it doesn't effect them. Young people, black or white are not concerned about slavery. In fact most young people are not particular concerned with race.

My grand kids are the same way. They have all types of friends, of different backgrounds and get along with everyone. Of course they know some of the history that I have shared with them, but first and foremost, I encourage them to be free thinkers.

If conservatives had the chance to do it over again, who would they enslave besides blacks?
You're a slave to your own liberal mindset...

Last edited:
Why does everyone limit themselves because of the past? Why not move on and improve your people.

Killing whites because of what happened 70 years ok = bull shit.
Going on t.v with a chip on your shoulders = stupid and retarded.

Solutions are what we need.

If today's blacks were given a chance to change history, and make it so slavery had never happened, would they save their ancestors from slavery, knowing it would mean they would be living in Liberia?

The saddest part is that you don't realize just how stupid you are.
But I DO realize how stupid YOU are.

Why does everyone limit themselves because of the past? Why not move on and improve your people.

Killing whites because of what happened 70 years ok = bull shit.
Going on t.v with a chip on your shoulders = stupid and retarded.

Solutions are what we need.
The past always limits the future. A gangbanger who dropped out of school with 2 felony convictions and was taught by his parents to hate the white power structure has no future. It's not what happened 70 years ago, it's what happened as a kid that counts.

Given the choice, 99% of them would let their ancestors suffer. No one wants to live in fucking Africa. That place blows. Living in the US is a blessing that most of the world will never know.

Forum List

Back