A Choice For Blacks

Would Blacks Undo Slavery, Knowing Their Lives Would Be Worse Off?

• Yes, they would sacrifice being Americans for the sake of their ancestors.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No, they would let their ancestors suffer in bondage to preserve what they have.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
What I find most interesting about this thread is the fact that this board tolerates it.

I worked for many years before retiring and paid my share of taxes like any other responsible citizen, and never whined or blamed anyone for "diminishing" my quality of life, not even some of the genuine, backwards, racist cretins that I encountered back when there was REAL racism.
Never whined when there was REAL racism? Then why do you whine now?

I worked for many years before retiring and paid my share of taxes like any other responsible citizen, and never whined or blamed anyone for "diminishing" my quality of life, not even some of the genuine, backwards, racist cretins that I encountered back when there was REAL racism.

Projecting and deflection. An obvious indicator that you cannot state anything that makes sense to support YOUR whining about the "quality" of your life being diminished by the black population.

Are you another one of those angry "victims" who believes that he was displaced by a recipient of Affirmative Action?
:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

Projecting and deflection. An obvious indicator that you cannot state anything that makes sense to support YOUR whining about the "quality" of your life being diminished by the black population.

Are you another one of those angry "victims" who believes that he was displaced by the recipient of Affirmative Action?
And your hostility is an indicator that you are embarrassed by your culture of dependency.

Are you another one of those angry "victims" who believes that he was displaced by the recipient of Affirmative Action?
And your hostility is an indicator that you are embarrassed by your culture of dependency.

Hostile? Not at all. I don't believe that anyone here in this country has the ability to "diminish" my quality of life unless I allow them to. That's paranoid hysteria.

Last edited:
If today's blacks were given a chance to change history, and make it so slavery had never happened, would they save their ancestors from slavery, knowing it would mean they would be living in Liberia? Or would they let it happen again, in order to have a better life themselves?

The question assumes that if slavery never had never happened that people would have the same lot in a 3rd world country as things are now.

If slavery had never happened countries that profited economically off the backs of slaves may not have prospered financially building an influential world power.

I think most people would choose freedom over slavery.

No, because you wouldn't understand.

:lol:

You still don't get it, do you?

:lol:

Uh-oh, 'ignored.' :lol:

Maybe somebody can explain to S.J. (Super Jerk) that if "slavery had never happened" the nation of Liberia would not exist.

If Slavery had not happened the whole world would be different, and prospering economies and super powers may not be the ones we see today.

Hostile? Not at all. I don't believe that anyone here in this country has the ability to "diminish" my quality of life unless I allow them to. That's and paranoid hysteria.

It is. I've run into a bit of that since my return. Once recognized, it becomes much easier to just give a big-ass eye roll. That's about all the fuck I can be bothered to give.

Sure, for themselves, but the question was whether they would choose it again for their ancestors. I think they would.

I think most people would pick freedom for their ancestors.
I doubt it in this case. Not if it meant having to give up their EBT cards. I think they're kinda glad their ancestors made the trip.

If today's blacks were given a chance to change history, and make it so slavery had never happened, would they save their ancestors from slavery, knowing it would mean they would be living in Liberia? Or would they let it happen again, in order to have a better life themselves?

If conservatives had the chance to do it over again, who would they enslave besides blacks?

if there was never slavery, what else would you blame whitey for?

The question assumes that if slavery never had never happened that people would have the same lot in a 3rd world country as things are now.

If slavery had never happened countries that profited economically off the backs of slaves may not have prospered financially building an influential world power.

slavery for the US was a net loss

If conservatives had the chance to do it over again, who would they enslave besides blacks?

if there was never slavery, what else would you blame whitey for?

Wow, you're both doing a great job of being fucking douchebags.

Forum List

Back