A citizen with a gun took out the Texas killer as he fled.

And yes this is political as the demands for gun control if implemented could have allowed this killer to get away.
Or made the hoops for getting a gun enough to discourage the killer from getting one, and 26 people would still be alive today.
Possibly but do we even know how he got his gun yet? I assume it was legal as it was on his Facebook page before they took down his profile.
I don’t know. If he really wanted one, he could get one easily anyways since we’ve been so completely lax on gun laws for so many decades.
Yes indeed, filthy democrats are easy on crime because it pushes their bs gun ban agenda.
^ :cuckoo:

He was dishonorably discharged from the Air Force 3 years ago. He couldn’t legally own a weapon.
And yes this is political as the demands for gun control if implemented could have allowed this killer to get away.
Or made the hoops for getting a gun enough to discourage the killer from getting one, and 26 people would still be alive today.
Possibly but do we even know how he got his gun yet? I assume it was legal as it was on his Facebook page before they took down his profile.
I don’t know. If he really wanted one, he could get one easily anyways since we’ve been so completely lax on gun laws for so many decades.

Tell us what hoops would have prevented Vegas, asshole.

26 dead after shooting at Texas church

Ok..I was wrong..not words you'll hear around here much I expect:

"Sheriff Joe Tackitt said during a press conference it's not clear if the shooter died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound or was shot by a citizen who pursued him following the shooting. The gunman was found dead in his vehicle, Tackitt said."

so many idiots who just just make shyte up..and usually the lack of any links is a solid clue..oh well...I'll get over it.

apologize for the huge meme...I'm sure I'll have occasion to use it again..

Okay shooter lived with his parents and the house is being searched. This info comes from a member of another board who lives next door.

Yet it’s been reported he was married, with 2 kids. Maybe there was a divorce in the works. Supposedly his wife’s mother lived in that town.
Okay shooter lived with his parents and the house is being searched. This info comes from a member of another board who lives next door.

Yes indeed, filthy democrats are easy on crime because it pushes their bs gun ban agenda.
It's a fact liar. You bastards are always wanting to empty prisons. Democrats killed the bill sponsored by the NRA that would have made a crime committed with a gun carry a least 5 years in prison.

A citizen did shoot the weapon out of his hand.
Taken out with a shotgun
Utterly beautiful. Next Sunday make sure and carry your pistol with you to church.Get a Ladysmith for the wife in case you need to use the restroom.
It's a dangerous world " trade thy cloak for a sword"......something like that.
"A country boyz raized with an ol shotgun." Thats right Hank. If you(or I) had been there after the first shot the chimp would have been dead.

It's a fact liar. You bastards are always wanting to empty prisons. Democrats killed the bill sponsored by the NRA that would have made a crime committed with a gun carry a least 5 years in prison.
You guys supported the NRA’s stance that the mentally ill and potential terrorists on no fly lists should have guns.

I kind of wish...like the Las Vegas shooter...that he hadn't died. I want to know why he did it. And go through a trial. And get sentanced for life with a bunch of thugs who'll make him their bitch. Dying is too easy.

I kind of wish...like the Las Vegas shooter...that he hadn't died. I want to know why he did it. And go through a trial. And get sentanced for life with a bunch of thugs who'll make him their bitch. Dying is too easy.
People like him never get out of solitary confinement aka, protective custody.

You guys supported the NRA’s stance that the mentally ill and potential terrorists on no fly lists should have guns.
You guys supported the NRA’s stance that the mentally ill

people that some desk jockey at the IRS determined to be mentally ill, because they couldn't do their own taxes?

potential terrorists on no fly lists

potential terrorists?

Like,,,Cat Stevens, Teddy Kennedy?

Lot of people on the no-fly list that shouldn't be

Another lie. No such thing ever happened.

Another lie. No such thing ever happened.
Okay rube :rolleyes:

Nonsense.

No one is advocating prohibiting citizens from carrying concealed firearms; and any measure seeking to do so would be invalidated, as the courts have held such measures to be un-Constitutional.

At least you’re consistent at being ignorant, wrong, and a liar.

Forum List

Back