A clear indicator of Тrump's treacherous policies

Yes, I do.
So, provide your "proof".

You need to look over your cliff notes on your final exam from Trump U.?

WTF?

Tariffs are immediate, why do you think wall street was affected by 623 points?

August 8 2019
President Trump on Friday announced plans to increase tariffs on hundreds of billions of dollars in Chinese goods in a sweeping response to duties announced by Beijing earlier in the day.

Trump lashed out hours later, calling Chinese President Xi Jinping an “enemy” and tweeting that U.S. companies should seek “an alternative” to doing business in China.

The president does not have the authority to dictate the actions of private businesses, but the tweets rattled investors and triggered a mass sell-off on the stock market. The Dow Jones industrial average closed with a loss of 2.4 percent, a 623-point drop, while the Nasdaq composite and S&P 500 ended Friday down 3 percent and 2.6 percent respectively.

"A cure"?

January 9 2020
American consumers and businesses paid at least $42 billion for the tariffs as of October 2019, according to an analysis from Tariffs Hurt the Heartland (THH). In October 2019, the trade war cost an additional $7.2 billion through tariffs, an $1 billion increase from October 2018.
Yawwwwwwwwn....
Sheesh....Another Wellington J Wimpy. Be well with your failed policies. Do continue to plod forward with the misconception that you can
Pay on Tuesday. It's not my job educate you.

Jo

Don't call them "browns", they're just like Americans,
I wasn't calling them 'Browns', just describing the color of their skin....sorta like I was a little confused the 1st time I heard 'Red Wave'.

I thought they meant all the other Native Americans like me were not going to vote for Democrats this fall. Hell, everyone I know hasn't voted for Democrat for years - they speak with forked tongue, drink too much fire water, like Paul Pelosi.

:p

If there were nothing else, only this would be enough: inciting discord with the Mexicans.

There were many secrets in the politics of the right. One of them is a total rapprochement with South America. There is even evidence that there were connections with the Colombian cartel. Texas and Latinos are the most reliable support for the right. They attracted Mexicans and gave amnesty to illegal immigrants, they tried to be as friendly as possible with South America. They also supported the Contras in Nicaragua.
With regard to Europe, they had the opposite vector: they brought Europe to its knees. "white people" turned blue to their henchmen, British Thatcherism was the puppet regime of Reagan, they pursued a pure American policy there. And the whole of Europe was under the heel of the United States.

Trump has destroyed a critical element of right-wing ethnic politics. This was the key moment of GOP's death.
Mexicans vote for Democrats mostly

Mexicans vote for Democrats mostly
Really? Look at west Texas and New Mexico

Votes-for-Bush-in-the-2004-US-presidential-election-The-counties-Reagan-TX-and.gif

just describing the color of their skin
Fuck. What is difference between color of skin of Mexicans and Americans? Do you want to say most americans looks like Merilin Monroe? Isn't it the color tipical for most Americans?

CJR4NvfWsAApWlX.jpg

c7459913e252ca2a36f9c80e70bebc9e-quality_70Xresize_1Xallow_enlarge_0Xw_835Xh_0.jpg

What a fuck are you talking about?

Fuck. What is difference between color of skin of Mexicans and Americans?

What a fuck are you talking about?
It is obvious you have no idea what I am talking about.

I was playing off the term 'Red Wave' coming in November - using the term 'Brown Wave' to describe the largest illegal convoy EVER on its way to take advantage of Joe Biden's violation of Constitution, US Law, and his Oath of Office by way of his Open Border and numerous crimes to include trafficking of illegals.

I created a thread in which I provide numerous links, laws (international, state, and federal) that points out how Biden has perpetrated undeniable Impeachable offenses. You should read it.

'What is difference between color of skin of Mexicans and Americans?'

For starters I was specifically talking about ILLEGALS, millions, crossing into the US. It is understandable how you were so easily distracted by tge color of one's skin instead of focusing on the part where Biden has committed Impeachable offenses through failed, Un-Constitutional, and illegal Immigration policies.

Pointing out how the vast majority of people coming across the border are brown/ Latino is not 'racist'. It's stating a dact, sorta like saying, 'Damn, there are a lot of nerdy white guys playing D&D over at *that table.'

I apologize, though. I forgot I was dealing with a fragile, easily-offended snowflake who has been taught to use 'racist' as the 1st response to anything negative about Democrats, especially from free-thinkers.

Forum List

Back