A Clear Lie

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
Joe Biden said he didn't know his son hunter sat on the board of Burisma.

Can I get a show of hands of ANYBODY who believes that lie?

Anybody?

Anybody?

Bueller?

Anybody?

Anybody?

Bueller?
Once again..you have it wrong..allow me to set you straight..don't worry..you'll still find some talking points...LOL!

Joe Biden said he never discussed his son's position on the board with hunter....not that he didn't have knowledge of it.

Hunter Biden has contradicted his father's account..saying that he had at least one, father/son talk about it..where Joe cautioned Hunter..saying, "I hope you know what you're doing"

The link..I could have used many..is from Breitbart..as I felt it would resonate best in your private echo chamber:

Hunter Biden and Joe Biden Contradict Each Other on Ukraine

"Joe and Hunter Biden are contradicting each other about the extent of the former vice president’s knowledge regarding his son’s shadowy business dealings in Ukraine.

The former vice president told reporters during a campaign appearance in Iowa on Saturday that he denied ever having discussed his son’s position on the board of directors of Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian oil and natural gas company.

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Joe Biden angrily told reporters, before accusing President Donald Trump of abusing his power by urging the Ukrainian government to investigate the matter.

The former vice president’s claim, however, is contradicted by Hunter Biden’s own words on the topic. The younger Biden admitted during a series of candid interviews for a New Yorker profile published in June that he in fact had discussed his foreign business interests with his father on at least one occasion.

“Dad said, ‘I hope you know what you are doing,’ and I said, ‘I do'” Hunter Biden told the magazine."

Anybody?

Anybody?

Bueller?
Once again..you have it wrong..allow me to set you straight..don't worry..you'll still find some talking points...LOL!

Joe Biden said he never discussed his son's position on the board with hunter....not that he didn't have knowledge of it.

Hunter Biden has contradicted his father's account..saying that he had at least one, father/son talk about it..where Joe cautioned Hunter..saying, "I hope you know what you're doing"

The link..I could have used many..is from Breitbart..as I felt it would resonate best in your private echo chamber:

"Joe and Hunter Biden are contradicting each other about the extent of the former vice president’s knowledge regarding his son’s shadowy business dealings in Ukraine.

The former vice president told reporters during a campaign appearance in Iowa on Saturday that he denied ever having discussed his son’s position on the board of directors of Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian oil and natural gas company.

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Joe Biden angrily told reporters, before accusing President Donald Trump of abusing his power by urging the Ukrainian government to investigate the matter.

The former vice president’s claim, however, is contradicted by Hunter Biden’s own words on the topic. The younger Biden admitted during a series of candid interviews for a New Yorker profile published in June that he in fact had discussed his foreign business interests with his father on at least one occasion.

“Dad said, ‘I hope you know what you are doing,’ and I said, ‘I do'” Hunter Biden told the magazine."

His “position” on the board was to collect a fat paycheck on behalf of Creepy Joe.

Anybody?

Anybody?

Bueller?
Why don't we just stop this nonsense, dishonesty, corruption, duplicity; these aren't even "things" anymore in this society.

Anybody?

Anybody?

Bueller?

His “position” on the board was to collect a fat paycheck on behalf of Creepy Joe.

See Jared and Ivanka.

Anybody?

Anybody?

Bueller?

He is an awful candidate... for president.

For prison he's an ok candidate.

Anybody?

Anybody?

Bueller?

See Jared and Ivanka.

Jared and Ivanka sold $36.7 million in assets to comply with ethics rules. Ivanka is forbidden by ethics rules from drawing pay. Jared does not receive a salary. Trump donates his salary to charities. In other words, the entire Trump tribe doesn't earn a penny from the government.
Get yer facts and lies separated.

A liar is a liar!

Once somebody lies to me about anything...I know them as a liar!

Joe Biden said he didn't know his son hunter sat on the board of Burisma. .

Do you have any idea what YOUR child does for a living?
When Biden is shown in a photograph posing on the golf course with his son & 2 other Board Members from the known corrupt energy company known to be owned by the notorious criminal Ukrainian who worked with Putin in the past and who stood to gain from Putin's annexation of Crimea, even slow / dumb-as-he'll Biden knew what was going on & what his son was doing.

Don't even try to pull that BS...

The deflection is hilarious.
On a scale of 1-10 of corruption, 10 being the most corrupt.

Trump Family.........10...….10...…...10...…..Crime Boss Failed in US, is receiving Money/Loans from Foreign Countries.
Biden Family...…...All Fake News. Conspiracy Theory is the best you got.

Follow the trump money trail.
Why is the Donald hiding his taxes, when he claimed he would release them?
We all know, some just have a hard time admitting the FACTS.

Trump Family.........10...….10...…...10...…..Crime Boss Failed in US, is receiving Money/Loans from Foreign Countries.

What is hilarious is all of these false accusations and no evidence to back any of it after 4 years of continuous non-stop witch hunting.

Zero criminal indictments of Trump for any of it.

Recommended indictments for Comey, McCabe, Strzok...and more expected after the release of the FISA Court Abuse report.

BWUHAHAHAHAHA....

Another deadhead Democrat Cartel member squeaks.

Well Duh.
Sitting President cannot be indicted.
Wait until he is out of Office.
LOL.

I could care less about Comey, Strozk, Page, etc. If Guilty, Lock them Up.
Why don't you have the same feeling about trump and his crime mob?

Well Duh.
LOL.

NO PRESIDENT ...or American...can be indicted / charged when there is ZERO EVIDENCE OF CRIMES, snowflake.

Bwuhahahaha!

Well Duh.
LOL.

NO PRESIDENT ...or American...can be indicted / charged when there is ZERO EVIDENCE OF CRIMES, snowflake.

Bwuhahahaha!

Of course you can. Not liking a man's haircut is grounds for impeachment in today's politics.

Forum List

Back