A Clear Lie

Of course you can. Not liking a man's haircut is grounds for impeachment in today's politics.
Only if the man is a Republican who defeated a Democrat in a Presidential election...

Joe Biden said he didn't know his son hunter sat on the board of Burisma.

Can I get a show of hands of ANYBODY who believes that lie?

Anybody?

Anybody?

Bueller?
Once again..you have it wrong..allow me to set you straight..don't worry..you'll still find some talking points...LOL!

Joe Biden said he never discussed his son's position on the board with hunter....not that he didn't have knowledge of it.

Hunter Biden has contradicted his father's account..saying that he had at least one, father/son talk about it..where Joe cautioned Hunter..saying, "I hope you know what you're doing"

The link..I could have used many..is from Breitbart..as I felt it would resonate best in your private echo chamber:

Hunter Biden and Joe Biden Contradict Each Other on Ukraine

"Joe and Hunter Biden are contradicting each other about the extent of the former vice president’s knowledge regarding his son’s shadowy business dealings in Ukraine.

The former vice president told reporters during a campaign appearance in Iowa on Saturday that he denied ever having discussed his son’s position on the board of directors of Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian oil and natural gas company.

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Joe Biden angrily told reporters, before accusing President Donald Trump of abusing his power by urging the Ukrainian government to investigate the matter.

The former vice president’s claim, however, is contradicted by Hunter Biden’s own words on the topic. The younger Biden admitted during a series of candid interviews for a New Yorker profile published in June that he in fact had discussed his foreign business interests with his father on at least one occasion.

“Dad said, ‘I hope you know what you are doing,’ and I said, ‘I do'” Hunter Biden told the magazine."
Hunter_and_Dad.jpg

Of course you can. Not liking a man's haircut is grounds for impeachment in today's politics.
Only if the man is a Republican who defeated a Democrat in a Presidential election...

I think things have changed irrevocably. The next time a Democrat takes the White House, they will be whipped from pillory to post with accusations and innuendo.

Politics has become Rollerball...

ROLLERball+BIKE.jpg

Once again..you have it wrong..allow me to set you straight..don't worry..you'll still find some talking points...LOL!

Joe Biden said he never discussed his son's position on the board with hunter....not that he didn't have knowledge of it.

Once again..YOU have it wrong..How can one be so wrong so often???

I didn't know he was on the board of that company.

Joe Biden on Hunter: "I Didn't Know He Was On The Board Of That Company"
Fair enough....as for being wrong so often..you'll have to ask that of yourself..if you have that capacity for self-examination in you.

But you got this one right...bask in the unexpected glory! While I'll pay more attention..it is so easy to fall into the habit of discounting anything you partisan hacks say..I was incorrect--my bad.

Anybody?

Anybody?

Bueller?

He is an awful candidate... for president.

For prison he's an ok candidate.

Joe was doing following orders in firing the prosecutor. Hunter Biden wasn't even under investigation. The investigation was against the President of Burisma.

But the Dumb Donald says it's so, and we all know that Dumb Donald never lies, right?

Anybody?

Anybody?

Bueller?
No one believes anything Biden has to say, or Warren for that matter.

Exactly what was Pelosi, Biden, and Kerry doing involved in a corrupt corporation, Burisma, while they were engaged in Government Business over there? And why was The Podesta Group so involved in Ukraine Elections?

But you got this one right...bask in the unexpected glory! While I'll pay more attention..it is so easy to fall into the habit of discounting anything you partisan hacks say..I was incorrect--my bad.

Fair enough. I'll give you credit...many on this board wont admit it when you shove the proof in their face.

Anyhooo my point is...ONCE A LIAR, ALWAYS A LIAR...and joe biden is a LIAR!

Anybody?

Anybody?

Bueller?

No I don't believe that.

But since when does a Trumpster care when someone lies?

Oh wait- Trump lies = good

Anyone else= bad person.

Fair enough. I'll give you credit...many on this board wont admit it when you shove the proof in their face.

Anyhooo my point is...ONCE A LIAR, ALWAYS A LIAR...and joe biden is a LIAR!
You of course apply that standard to Trump and his family?

Do you really believe that Donald Trump didn't know about the discussion Donald Jr. had with Russians claiming to be representing the Russian government?

President Trump should rename him from sleepy joe to "Didn't know Joe" :)

Well we can always rely upon your Orange Messiah to come up with new insults for his political opponents.

Before he asks the Commie's to investigate them.

I think things have changed irrevocably. The next time a Democrat takes the White House, they will be whipped from pillory to post with accusations and innuendo.

Politics has become Rollerball...

ROLLERball+BIKE.jpg
Next time?
As if this hasn't been happening since Clinton.
upload_2019-11-6_9-14-26.jpeg

Anyhooo my point is...ONCE A LIAR, ALWAYS A LIAR
If only any of you Trumpettes actually believed that.....
Every false claim Donald Trump has made as president

Forum List

Back