A couple of Questions for Conservatives

In the same spirit of a thread I saw posted here...

If Biden Wins, will you guys start talking about succession again?
One fails to see why.

If Biden does anything they don’t like they can just run to the Trump Court to have it overturned.

Same with a Democratic Congress.

What conservatives don't know about courts is that the judges and clerks who work there are college grads, often exceptionally smart people, driven, and big thinkers....
Pretty much the opposite of the conservative rank and file
I think you mean those smart judges and clerks are the opposite of BLM, who claim their whole system is racist.

Nah...

The uneducated ignorant WWE fan base is the backbone of conservatism..put another way---people who think tariffs are taxes on exporters.

Judges and their clerks are smart people that more closely identify (on that basis) with the better educated people who are typically left leaning voters.

You are confused Moon Bat

The main voting block of the filthy Democrat Party are the inner city Black welfare queens. IQs normally around 60 or so.

I'll take it you know from personal experience in the flop house where you live?

people who think tariffs are taxes on exporters.
Tariffs are taxes on imports, in order to protect domestic industries and make domestic manufacturing viable.

You know, like how and why the EU and virtually every other country in the world uses them. And it works. Just go to Germany and see how many German cars are on the roads.

And who pays the taxes on imports....

If there is no chance of our interests ever being represented in national policy again,

indeed, if the national government will always be hostile to us and everly increasingly oppressive,

why the fuck not?

Was there ever a time when you actually thought about what you wrote?

If there is no chance of our interests ever being represented in national policy again,

indeed, if the national government will always be hostile to us and everly increasingly oppressive,

why the fuck not?

Was there ever a time when you actually thought about what you wrote?

Said the woman that hit a reply button to a question, but failed to answer the question.

Tariffs are taxes on imports, in order to protect domestic industries and make domestic manufacturing viable.

You know, like how and why the EU and virtually every other country in the world uses them. And it works. Just go to Germany and see how many German cars are on the roads.

People who support Chinese made products.

The problem is that ‘succession’ can’t be accomplished without the consent of the other 49 states – and that consent will never come.

There's that but there is also the dumbness of succession to start with. Like, for example, if Alabama decided to become its own state, it loses all federal funding; that's 36% of the state's revenue according to one site I saw.
That money is going to come from somewhere.... So you'll have to levy tariffs on stuff trucked in on I-10 from Louisiana. So if you live there, you will drive across state lines to buy your stuff. Any sales tax revenue....'Bama ain't gonna get it.

Like you and me.....and everyone who shops at Wal Mart, Target, Kroger, Academy, etc....

There's that but there is also the dumbness of succession to start with. Like, for example, if Alabama decided to become its own state, it loses all federal funding; that's 36% of the state's revenue according to one site I saw.
That money is going to come from somewhere.... So you'll have to levy tariffs on stuff trucked in on I-10 from Louisiana. So if you live there, you will drive across state lines to buy your stuff. Any sales tax revenue....'Bama ain't gonna get it.

If it comes down to it, what makes you think that any State in the South would seriously consider Succession again?

After what happened last time, they may be served better if they just started a Revolution instead.
No need to throw in the towel if you are going to go the distance ... Just get straight to the dirty work.

Not that Joe Biden simply being elected would be significant enough to warrant such activity.

If it comes down to it, what makes you think that any State in the South would seriously consider Succession again?

After what happened last time, they may be served better if they just started a Revolution instead.
No need to throw in the towel if you are going to go the distance ... Just get straight to the dirty work.

Not that Joe Biden simply being elected would be significant enough to warrant such activity.

They won't.

But the people on this board (me included) let our imaginations run away with us.....

We're supposed to be in a full blown civil war right now according to the 3 billion threads about the upcoming civil war--first predicted in 2003 when the board started.

It won't happen. The thread is about the whining from the right that there will be succession. And, if the blob holds on to the office, there will be a lot of threads from the left about leaving the nation forever.

They won't.

But the people on this board (me included) let our imaginations run away with us.....

We're supposed to be in a full blown civil war right now according to the 3 billion threads about the upcoming civil war--first predicted in 2003 when the board started.

It won't happen. The thread is about the whining from the right that there will be succession. And, if the blob holds on to the office, there will be a lot of threads from the left about leaving the nation forever.

Relax, there isn't going to be a Civil War.

It's like a saying I heard that kind of makes sense ...
"What you are going to try to do to me doesn't keep me awake at night ...
It's what I'll be forced to do to you if you try, that bothers me."

For the most part, at least the Conservatives I know ... We don't want to go there.

Like you and me.....and everyone who shops at Wal Mart, Target, Kroger, Academy, etc....
So your solution is “oh well, we can’t do anything, let’s just keep buying from China”.

So your solution is “oh well, we can’t do anything, let’s just keep buying from China”.

Sure we can do something. Pledge right now to stop buying stuff from China. Also ask the blob to stop having his stuff made in China. Both of you won't do it.

They won't.

Relax, there isn't going to be a Civil War.

It's like a saying I heard that kind of makes sense ...
"What you are going to try to do to me doesn't keep me awake at night ...
It's what I'll be forced to do to you if you try, that bothers me."

For the most part, at least the Conservatives I know ... We don't want to go there.

I am well aware there won't be a civil war. If there was going to be one it would have started already.

It is, never the less hilarious to hear the reasoning and the oft repeated quote of the tree of liberty being refreshed with blood...that is one of their favorites. Yet they would cry at having a paper cut.

Well this is an interesting paradox
You started a thread a while back and you only wanted the left tards on this forum to respond. Even naming them by name.
Now you want our response

Well this is an interesting paradox
You started a thread a while back and you only wanted the left tards on this forum to respond. Even naming them by name.
Now you want our response

Did I hurt your widdle feelings junior?

Forum List

Back