A Covid Primer for Trump Voters

Is he currently in the hospital?
If so, is he suffering from a hoax or from terminal stupidity?
3840.jpg

'It’s a hoax. There's no pandemic': Trump's base stays loyal as president fights Covid

Because he's President of the United States, they're going to be much, much more careful about his health, than anyone would be about a more ordinary person.

If he were just a common man, with everything else about his health being the same, he'd surely just rest at home for a few days, with a minor illness, recover from it after a week at most, and go on with his life, without ever having received any professional medical attention in connection with it. Just like with the flu. Because he's the President, they're going to spare no expense to make sure that his health is protected to a degree that would be unavailable to most of us. I almost wish they wouldn't, in this case; it would make the point much more vividly, if he just rested at home for a few days, without receiving any professional medical attention, and made a point of showing us how well he recovers in a few days, just to show those who are still living in fear over the #CoronaHoax2020 just how overblown this fear actually is. But because he's the President, that's a chance that he'd never be allowed to take.

here have been several threads in the conspiracy section shill that have exposed it the past six months,not my fault you have been too lazy to go there and look at them loon shill. Lol
Maybe you're too far gone to notice, but the "conspiracy section" isn't much of a credible source. Maybe you should go straight to your Dear Leader?;)
Trump-sped-spread-coronavirus.png

here have been several threads in the conspiracy section shill that have exposed it the past six months,not my fault you have been too lazy to go there and look at them loon shill. Lol
Maybe you're too far gone to notice, but the "conspiracy section" isn't much of a credible source. Maybe you should go straight to your Dear Leader?;)
Trump-sped-spread-coronavirus.png

Just a bunch of leftist opinions about someone they hate. Talk about a useless post.

Now let's discuss the people who actually had control over the State responses, the governors. And particularly the Democrat governors who murdered by far the most people.

What are your thoughts as to why Democrats had such a horrible and bloody record on covid, Georgie?

Hey shill got news for you,I am not a trump supporter, I did not want him in office,I wanted Gary Johnson, I only cheered on trump to win cause the alternative of mass murderer hitlery would have been three times worse,same thing in this election,I only want trump elected again cause the alternative of Biden or Harris as potus is much worse
Hey Loon!
:eek:Who do you believe about how Covid-19 is affecting this country, Trump or the CDC?

Covid 19 has a 98% survivability rate. You are more likely to die in a car accident or of cancer. We locked down our society over THIS piddly stuff? Something is seriously wrong here.
How many Americans have died from Covid-19?
Do you actually believe the pandemic is over?
If Trump dies from his virus, is it still piddly stuff?

Covid 19 has a 98% survivability rate. You are more likely to die in a car accident or of cancer. We locked down our society over THIS piddly stuff? Something is seriously wrong here.
How many Americans have died from Covid-19?
Do you actually believe the pandemic is over?
If Trump dies from his virus, is it still piddly stuff?

There have been roughly 100K more abortions than covid deaths over the same time period. So is that a catastrophe according to you? Or not so much?

I guess is just depends who dies, huh?

Thankfully most of those dying are the elderly, sickly, or otherwise infirm... the folks who have already made themselves expendable by no longer being productive members of Society.

So it’s not really an issue for most of us on the Right.
How do most of you on the Right define "productive"?

PRODUCTIVE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary

"productive
adjective

"US

"/prəˈdʌk.tɪv/ UK

"/prəˈdʌk.tɪv/

"B2
resulting in or providing a large amount or supply of something:"

Trump supporters have been part of the largest mass murder plot in the history of the US. Bigger than the Abombs dropped on Japan.
Retard.
Righties may have killed the President. Crazy.
I agree, if by "Righties" you mean "Communist China".

But you don't. Because you're retarded.
Why not just blame the bat?
Because the bat didn't do anything wrong.

Communist China did.

Get it?

Feb. 7, Remarks at North Carolina Opportunity Now Summit in Charlotte, N.C.:

"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

Feb. 7, Remarks before Marine One departure:

"Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”

Feb. 10, Fox Business interview:

"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."

Feb. 10, campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.:

“I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s all going to work out fine.”

Feb. 13, Fox News interview:

“I think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."

Feb. 18, remarks before Air Force One departure:

“I think President Xi is working very hard. As you know, I spoke with him recently. He’s working really hard. It’s a tough problem. I think he’s going to do — look, I’ve seen them build hospitals in a short period of time. I really believe he wants to get that done, and he wants to get it done fast. Yes, I think he’s doing it very professionally.”

Thankfully most of those dying are the elderly, sickly, or otherwise infirm... the folks who have already made themselves expendable by no longer being productive members of Society.

So it’s not really an issue for most of us on the Right.

PRODUCTIVE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary

"productive
adjective

"US

"/prəˈdʌk.tɪv/ UK

"/prəˈdʌk.tɪv/

"B2
resulting in or providing a large amount or supply of something:"

You're asking anathema to speak for large groups of people?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

He doesn't even like people. WTF, dude ...

Trump supporters have been part of the largest mass murder plot in the history of the US. Bigger than the Abombs dropped on Japan.
Retard.

Communist China did.

Get it?

"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

"Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”

"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."

“I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s all going to work out fine.”

“I think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."

“I think President Xi is working very hard. As you know, I spoke with him recently. He’s working really hard. It’s a tough problem. I think he’s going to do — look, I’ve seen them build hospitals in a short period of time. I really believe he wants to get that done, and he wants to get it done fast. Yes, I think he’s doing it very professionally.”

Another double standard for the left. You attack Trump for not sucking up to other countries while you attack him for trying to get along with other countries.

Proving yet again this is just yet another partisan hack job by you

George dont tell me YOU of all people have bought into this hoax crisis cooked up by our corrupt government on covid and seriously dont think the CDC is inflating these numbers ruling practically every death like a gunshot wound to the head from a fatal car accident as a result from covid? not YOU of all people? :abgg2q.jpg:

this covid hoax is as phony as who was behind 9/11. 9/11 as you weill know,was carried out to take away our civil libertys and freedoms.the world has never been the same sense then, this corona hoax is the same thing,what little freedoms we still DID have after 9/11 are gone forever now thanks to this hoax. the elite have had this planned for DECADES so they can give us all a vaccine that they will tell us will save us all when in reality.it will slowly kill us all off as part of their depopulation plan they have had against us for DECADES now.

they are already happy as it is from this hoax getting what they want.people losing their jobs and livlihoods and because of that suicides are at an all time high,depressions are off the chart like never in our lifetimes, its not all a coincidence,YOU of all people should know this? :abgg2q.jpg:

surely i dont need to explain this to YOU of all people?:auiqs.jpg:

oh and sense WHEN does a president NOT lie? :abgg2q.jpg: you seriously think he was being honest about covid being deadly? COMEDY gold.:auiqs.jpg:

I will believe patriotic whstel blower doctors over what trump says.HEE HEE.
It is a hoax that the whole world is in on?

Retard.

Communist China did.

Get it?

Another double standard for the left. You attack Trump for not sucking up to other countries while you attack him for trying to get along with other countries.

All I did was refute the China blame. Trump never blamed China until he needed a fall guy for his incompetence. The blame is on how you respond to a disaster, not by whether or not you get hit with one. PR hurricane same thing. He failed us.

Retard.

Communist China did.

Get it?

All I did was refute the China blame. Trump never blamed China until he needed a fall guy for his incompetence. The blame is on how you respond to a disaster, not by whether or not you get hit with one. PR hurricane same thing. He failed us.

Blaming Trump for a virus that came from China is full retard.

And that you say he can't blame China for not trying to contain the virus when they didn't while you try to blame Trump for the virus is even more retard.

China locked down travel within China while they allowed travel to continue unabated to the US and Europe. It was evil.

Then on our end, you blame Trump for the virus even though he had no power over the States, the governors had the power, and you blame Trump over the Democrat governors.

You're shallowly obvious

There have been roughly 100K more abortions than covid deaths over the same time period. So is that a catastrophe according to you? Or not so much?
How many abortions has Trump paid for?

Um ... what? What does that have to do with your hysterical reaction to 200K deaths?

So you're really freaking out then about the 300K abortions in the same time, aren't you?

I can only speak for the True/Far Right (Ultra-Conservative Authoritarians); so the definition may vary if you’re talking to Republicans or other Moderates posing as Right-Wingers.

A “Productive” member of Society is defined as an individual who does not require nor seek any DIRECT assistance from the Government to support themselves. They are capable of providing for themselves or have a means of support that does not involve the Government.

Um ... what? What does that have to do with your hysterical reaction to 200K deaths?

So you're really freaking out then about the 300K abortions in the same time, aren't you?
Abortions are elective medical procedures while, so far, no one has elected to die from the MAGA virus. That said, a sane society would choose to spend more on saving unborn children in its homeland than blowing them to piece$ on the oppo$ite $ide of the planet.

Yemen school children killed by unexploded bomb in capital

Forum List

Back