A Covid Primer for Trump Voters

How many of the innocent victims of abortion chose to be aborted? How many even made bad choices, for which death was a likely consequence?
when-life-begins-comic-strip.jpg

"It is uncertain when human life begins; that’s a religious question that cannot be answered by science."

"It is uncertain when human life begins."

There's still no logical correlation between victims of the MAGA virus and abortion.
Good job, dumbass. Your link disproves your own claim.

Dr. Bradley M. Patten’s textbook, Human Embryology, states, “It is the penetration of the ovum by a spermatozoan and the resultant mingling of the nuclear material each brings to the union that constitutes the culmination of the process of fertilization and marks the initiation of the life of a new individual.” 2

Dr. Keith L. Moore’s text on embryology, referring to the single-cell zygote, says, “The cell results from fertilization of an oocyte by a sperm and is the beginning of a human being.”3 He also states, “Each of us started life as a cell called a zygote.” 4

Dr. Louis Fridhanler of Biology of Gestation and doctors E.L. Potter and J.M. Craig of Pathology of the Fetus and the Infant all write similarly in their textbooks.

These sources confidently affirm, with no hint of uncertainty, that life begins at conception. They state not a theory or hypothesis and certainly not a religious belief—every one is a secular source. Their conclusion is squarely based on the scientific and medical facts.

C. Some of the world’s most prominent scientists and physicians testified to a U.S. Senate committee that human life begins at conception.

In 1981, a United States Senate Judiciary Subcommittee invited experts to testify on the question of when life begins. All of the quotes from the following experts come directly from the official government record of their testimony. 10

Dr. Alfred M. Bongioanni, professor of pediatrics and obstetrics at the University of Pennsylvania, stated:

“I have learned from my earliest medical education that human life begins at the time of conception…I submit that human life is present throughout this entire sequence from conception to adulthood and that any interruption at any point throughout this time constitutes a termination of human life… I am no more prepare to say that these early stages [of development in the womb] represent an incomplete human being than I would be to say that the child prior to the dramatic effects of puberty…is not a human being. This is human life at every stage…”

See also the testimony of Dr. Jerome LeJeune from the University of Descartes in Paris, Professor Hymie Gordon of the Mayo Clinic, Professor Micheline Matthews-Roth of Harvard University, and Dr. Watson A. Bowes of the University of Colorado Medical School.

A prominent physician points out that at these Senate hearings, “Pro-abortionists, though invited to do so, failed to produce even a single expert witness who would specifically testify that life begins at any point other than conception or implantation. Only one witness said no once can tell when life begins.” 11​

You have to be one of the stupidest people on the internet. But then...you're a Communist. Stupidity is a given.

Medical treatment and status is one of those things that, in this country with which, we are recognized as having a very strict right to privacy
Trump is unique among recent presidents for his unwillingness to share his financial and medical records. That would not matter in the least if he hadn't changed political parties and found enough ignorant fools to put him in the White House. But he did. Therefore, his medical and financial liabilities have the potential to impact his already low levels of performance and represent a threat to this country.
I read something interesting in Obama's school records.

Oh, wait, no, I didn't. He sealed them.

What we should have done instead, in March, was to accelerate herd immunity by asking for young volunteers.
We might have lost 50,000 of the 30 million volunteers, but then it would have been totally over, forever, (or at least until there is a new generation without immunity).
As I understand herd immunity, it may not apply to Covid-19.
There have been confirmed cases of reinfection with this disease.
Several have been reinfected with Covid-19. Here’s what that means

How did you arrive at 50,000 deaths among the young volunteers? How would you convince millions of them to risk their lives?
Without masks and social distancing you risk crashing the public health care capacity
FlatteningTheCurve_041420_v02_BV_hpEmbed_17x12_992.jpg

Flattening the coronavirus curve: It's happening, but it's not over yet

Wrong.
Of course you can get re-infected with covid-19.
You can get re-infected by any virus you have immunity to.
Immunity is not magic.
It can never prevent re-infection.
All immunity means is that you likely will be asymptomatic.
And that is what happened with those re-infected with covid-19.
They were asymptomatic.

You don't have to convince anyone to risk dying from covid-19 infection.
They are all clamoring for it, and the police have to arrest people in order to stop them from risking infection.
That is because anyone following the statistics knows that while there is a 0.05% chance of dying from covid-19, almost all of those have been over 65 or severely compromised in some way.
Covid-19 poses essentially no reasonable risk to those under 38,
{...
For every 1,000 people infected with the coronavirus who are under the age of 50, almost none will die. For people in their fifties and early sixties, about five will die — more men than women. The risk then climbs steeply as the years accrue. For every 1,000 people in their mid-seventies or older who are infected, around 116 will die. These are the stark statistics obtained by some of the first detailed studies into the mortality risk for COVID-19.
...}
So you reduce the death toll to almost zero if you only accept volunteers under 38, who don't have any compromised immune system or other problem.
Since over half the population is already inherently immune, you only need about 20 million volunteers in order to achieve 65% and herd immunity.
The 50,000 figure was based on the 1.6 deaths per 1000, of the age group under 38.
That actually is still a high estimate because there likely are far more infected than we know of, so the death rate is likely even much lower.

As for needing to flatten the curve to prevent hospital facilities from over loading, that was always a false argument.
Not only were the hospitals never at risk of over loading, but we had over double the resources in reserve, through mobile FEMA utilities. And the whole point of accelerating herd immunity with the young and healthy, is that they don't need hospitalization when infected, so when they achieve herd immunity, they then prevent the elderly from getting infect, and then NO ONE needs hospitalization. The process of achieving herd immunity may take 6 weeks or so, and you would want to quarantine the elderly during that time. But there really should not have been any additional hospitalization while achieving herd immunity.
Remember, hospitalization is ONLY required if the elderly or compromised get infected. Healthy and young people in general need NO hospitalization.

How many of the innocent victims of abortion chose to be aborted? How many even made bad choices, for which death was a likely consequence?

"It is uncertain when human life begins; that’s a religious question that cannot be answered by science."

There's still no logical correlation between victims of the MAGA virus and abortion.
Dr. Bradley M. Patten’s textbook, Human Embryology, states, “It is the penetration of the ovum by a spermatozoan and the resultant mingling of the nuclear material each brings to the union that constitutes the culmination of the process of fertilization and marks the initiation of the life of a new individual.” 2​
Dr. Keith L. Moore’s text on embryology, referring to the single-cell zygote, says, “The cell results from fertilization of an oocyte by a sperm and is the beginning of a human being.”3 He also states, “Each of us started life as a cell called a zygote.” 4​
Dr. Louis Fridhanler of Biology of Gestation and doctors E.L. Potter and J.M. Craig of Pathology of the Fetus and the Infant all write similarly in their textbooks.​
These sources confidently affirm, with no hint of uncertainty, that life begins at conception. They state not a theory or hypothesis and certainly not a religious belief—every one is a secular source. Their conclusion is squarely based on the scientific and medical facts.​
C. Some of the world’s most prominent scientists and physicians testified to a U.S. Senate committee that human life begins at conception.​
In 1981, a United States Senate Judiciary Subcommittee invited experts to testify on the question of when life begins. All of the quotes from the following experts come directly from the official government record of their testimony. 10​
Dr. Alfred M. Bongioanni, professor of pediatrics and obstetrics at the University of Pennsylvania, stated:​
“I have learned from my earliest medical education that human life begins at the time of conception…I submit that human life is present throughout this entire sequence from conception to adulthood and that any interruption at any point throughout this time constitutes a termination of human life… I am no more prepare to say that these early stages [of development in the womb] represent an incomplete human being than I would be to say that the child prior to the dramatic effects of puberty…is not a human being. This is human life at every stage…”​
See also the testimony of Dr. Jerome LeJeune from the University of Descartes in Paris, Professor Hymie Gordon of the Mayo Clinic, Professor Micheline Matthews-Roth of Harvard University, and Dr. Watson A. Bowes of the University of Colorado Medical School.​
A prominent physician points out that at these Senate hearings, “Pro-abortionists, though invited to do so, failed to produce even a single expert witness who would specifically testify that life begins at any point other than conception or implantation. Only one witness said no once can tell when life begins.” 11​

You have to be one of the stupidest people on the internet. But then...you're a Communist. Stupidity is a given.

Obviously a human life if not just living cells. We remove living cells all the time with plastic surgery.
So what makes a human life special?
It is self awareness, consciousness, etc.
That is why it is not murder to pull the plug on someone who is brain dead.
There is no human life left once the brain is gone.
So then obviously life begins at a point the brain becomes developed to where there is self awareness.
And that likely does not happen until at or near birth.

Dr. Bradley M. Patten’s textbook, Human Embryology, states, “It is the penetration of the ovum by a spermatozoan and the resultant mingling of the nuclear material each brings to the union that constitutes the culmination of the process of fertilization and marks the initiation of the life of a new individual.” 2​
Dr. Keith L. Moore’s text on embryology, referring to the single-cell zygote, says, “The cell results from fertilization of an oocyte by a sperm and is the beginning of a human being.”3 He also states, “Each of us started life as a cell called a zygote.” 4​
Dr. Louis Fridhanler of Biology of Gestation and doctors E.L. Potter and J.M. Craig of Pathology of the Fetus and the Infant all write similarly in their textbooks.​
These sources confidently affirm, with no hint of uncertainty, that life begins at conception. They state not a theory or hypothesis and certainly not a religious belief—every one is a secular source. Their conclusion is squarely based on the scientific and medical facts.​
C. Some of the world’s most prominent scientists and physicians testified to a U.S. Senate committee that human life begins at conception.​
In 1981, a United States Senate Judiciary Subcommittee invited experts to testify on the question of when life begins. All of the quotes from the following experts come directly from the official government record of their testimony. 10​
Dr. Alfred M. Bongioanni, professor of pediatrics and obstetrics at the University of Pennsylvania, stated:​
“I have learned from my earliest medical education that human life begins at the time of conception…I submit that human life is present throughout this entire sequence from conception to adulthood and that any interruption at any point throughout this time constitutes a termination of human life… I am no more prepare to say that these early stages [of development in the womb] represent an incomplete human being than I would be to say that the child prior to the dramatic effects of puberty…is not a human being. This is human life at every stage…”​
See also the testimony of Dr. Jerome LeJeune from the University of Descartes in Paris, Professor Hymie Gordon of the Mayo Clinic, Professor Micheline Matthews-Roth of Harvard University, and Dr. Watson A. Bowes of the University of Colorado Medical School.​

Obviously a human life if not just living cells. We remove living cells all the time with plastic surgery.
So then obviously life begins at a point the brain becomes developed to where there is self awareness.
Well, gosh, that's handy, isn't it?

The living cells we remove all the time won't turn into whole, complete, genetically-distinct human beings.

The unborn will, from the moment of conception.

I just can't understand this callous dismissal of human life. It's abhorrent to me.

Well, gosh, that's handy, isn't it?

The living cells we remove all the time won't turn into whole, complete, genetically-distinct human beings.

The unborn will, from the moment of conception.

I just can't understand this callous dismissal of human life. It's abhorrent to me.

All those sperm and ovum we throw away had the potential to become whole, complete, and genetically-distinct human being as well, with just a bit more effort.
And yet we do not value children enough to provide proper health care, teens enough to pay their tuition, or adults enough to stay out of deadly and unnecessary foreign wars.
The whole point of abortion is so that we can increase the quality of life for those we do want, instead of wasting it on too many unwanted fetuses. We not only should pick and choose now, but will have to in the future when the end of fossil fuels is going to make life MUCH harder.

How does 4% of the world's population account for 20% of global cases and deaths?

Probably the same way our 4% of world population accounts for:
  • 90% of the inventions and innovations.
  • 80% of the most desired destinations to go.
  • 70% of the best vacation spots.
  • 85% of the nicest homes.
  • 80% of the richest people.
  • 85% of the best technology.
  • 88% of the highest standard of living.
  • 70% of the destination of the world's immigrants.
  • 50% of the world's cars.
  • 60% of the world's computers.
  • 55% of the world's TV sets.
  • 65% of the world's most beautiful people.
  • 80% of the world's best healthcare.
  • and 70% of the world's best food.
America is first in everything. Everyone wants to come here, be here, live here, or be an American. We have more people coming and going and traveling around than any other nation.

How does 4% of the world's population account for 20% of global cases and deaths?

Probably the same way our 4% of world population accounts for:
  • 90% of the inventions and innovations.
  • 80% of the most desired destinations to go.
  • 70% of the best vacation spots.
  • 85% of the nicest homes.
  • 80% of the richest people.
  • 85% of the best technology.
  • 88% of the highest standard of living.
  • 70% of the destination of the world's immigrants.
  • 50% of the world's cars.
  • 60% of the world's computers.
  • 55% of the world's TV sets.
  • 65% of the world's most beautiful people.
  • 80% of the world's best healthcare.
  • and 70% of the world's best food.
America is first in everything. Everyone wants to come here, be here, live here, or be an American. We have more people coming and going and traveling around than any other nation.

I don't believe any of that, and am pretty sure most of it is wrong.
The only part that is true is that the US is the main destination for immigration, but that is because we steal the wealth of the world, and they want to follow the money.
Its like when Ancient Rome was powerful, everyone wanted to go to Rome.
It was not because they liked Rome, but because that was the only place that was safe from Roman invasion.

"The calling of a Second Constitutional Convention of the United States is a proposal made by some scholars and activists[1] from across the political spectrum[2] for the purpose of making substantive reforms to the United States Federal government by rewriting its Constitution." :eek:

I highly doubt most of them are looking for the same reforms that I am.

We don't follow the old constitution, so I don't see much point in trying to rewrite a new one that will also be ignored.
For example, there are not supposed to be any federal gun laws at all.
That jurisdiction is strictly prohibited from the federal government.

that is because we steal the wealth of the world

Wealth isn't like apple pie, you niblik, wealth is created. The USA CREATES most of the wealth in the world, that is why we lead in business, importation, and why the US dollar is the world standard. My point was that all this stuff about us only being 4% of the world population so somehow that's supposed to mean that we are somehow supposed to also only be 4% of the Covid deaths is just more gradeschool, juvenile, unscientific, unsupported anti-Trump DREK. Do you have a database showing what the other countries are compared to the world population? Likely, every nation is a different, unique scenario due to variations in Covid strain, differences in society, culture, people, living and 100 other things we don't understand.

America is the hub of the world, the locus of activity, so naturally a virus is going to travel around far easier than many other places!

Thank you for your concern, I, along with millions is not billions of people, have been praying for Trump to succeed for years.
How many people have died because of his incompetence to deal with a disease he publicly downplayed and ridiculed for months before becoming a victim himself?
22664397_web1_200909-SFE-AmericanPathogen-Pathogen_1.jpg

‘American Pathogen’ chronicles Trump’s catastrophic response to COVID-19 - The San Francisco Examiner

How many people have died due to the Government Imposed Shutdowns?

In realityland, the shutdowns will cause far more loss of life than this nasty little flu bug.

In realityland, the shutdowns will cause far more loss of life than this nasty little flu bug.
Donald Trump's budgets cuts to the CDC, along with his ignorance, arrogance, and stupidity have resulted in the deaths of two hundred thousand Americans who would still be alive if he had responded rationally to the pandemic.

‘American Pathogen’ chronicles Trump’s catastrophic response to COVID-19 - The San Francisco Examiner

"Debuting Sept. 9 on YouTube, the 31-minute documentary 'American Pathogen' concisely and grimly tells the story of COVID-19 as it has unfolded over the past seven months..."

"It begins with the dispiriting fact that the U.S. is currently No. 1 in the world in total infections and total deaths (189,000 in the video, and 190,000 as of Sept. 9).

"Flashing back to January, the video shows how President Donald Trump was briefed, repeatedly, about COVID-19, and that a Pandemic Playbook, culled from years of data, was available.

"Trump ignored it, left government science positions vacant, eliminated other positions, and cut funding to bodies such as the CDC."

Donald Trump's budgets cuts to the CDC, along with his ignorance, arrogance, and stupidity have resulted in the deaths of two hundred thousand Americans who would still be alive if he had responded rationally to the pandemic.

"Debuting Sept. 9 on YouTube, the 31-minute documentary 'American Pathogen' concisely and grimly tells the story of COVID-19 as it has unfolded over the past seven months..."

"It begins with the dispiriting fact that the U.S. is currently No. 1 in the world in total infections and total deaths (189,000 in the video, and 190,000 as of Sept. 9).

"Flashing back to January, the video shows how President Donald Trump was briefed, repeatedly, about COVID-19, and that a Pandemic Playbook, culled from years of data, was available.

"Trump ignored it, left government science positions vacant, eliminated other positions, and cut funding to bodies such as the CDC."

Oh Blah Blah Blah Blah so sleepy....zzzzzz

As someone recently said "It's Over Sweetie". Trump has blow the lid off of this con to get us to get up on The Constitution. Nobody agreed to be under house arrest forever because of a nastier than usual but NOT THE PLAGUE flu bug.

Forum List

Back