A coward dies a thousand death

No the fact is that Tervon died because of his actions. Actions he took because of Zimmerman's actions. So Treyvon's actions were reactions. Let's face it. It's not cool for you to follow me in your car. Then when I run from you, you get out of your car and chase me down. Ok at this point I'm beating your ass. I tried to get away but you keep coming. At this point I feel I'm "Standing MY Ground". I already tried to flee, even though I have no "duty to retreat", that was the first course of action I took. Next course of action is to STAND MY GROUND

this is why idiots shouldnt try to interpret law. Zimmerman was not chasing anyone down, he was following someone. he actually LOST TRACK of martin, and was heading back to where his vehicle was. At that point Martin was free and clear. Martin then headed back to where zimmerman was, where the confrontation occured.

Stand your ground only applies in instances of imminent phyiscal harm, like a person who keeps advancing AFTER you aim your weapon at them. Without stand your ground technically you are supposed to retreat from that, which is idiotic.

Martin was the aggressor, as per the jury decsion. You are still not allowed to be the agressor unless the other person is an imminent threat. following is not an imminent threat.

try to think for once.

You think for once.

How the fuck does he lose track of him, if he's not chasing him?

because he was following him, it was dark, and he was busy on his phone talking to cops.

Sheesh.

this is why idiots shouldnt try to interpret law. Zimmerman was not chasing anyone down, he was following someone. he actually LOST TRACK of martin, and was heading back to where his vehicle was. At that point Martin was free and clear. Martin then headed back to where zimmerman was, where the confrontation occured.

Stand your ground only applies in instances of imminent phyiscal harm, like a person who keeps advancing AFTER you aim your weapon at them. Without stand your ground technically you are supposed to retreat from that, which is idiotic.

Martin was the aggressor, as per the jury decsion. You are still not allowed to be the agressor unless the other person is an imminent threat. following is not an imminent threat.

try to think for once.

You think for once.

chases too slowly ?
:lol:

I bet if Zimmerman said the bullet accidently fell out of his gun into Martin's chest you'd be posting the "analysis" of NRA paid "scientists" who'd be saying "Why yes, that's possible".

try to think for once.

You think for once.

because he was following him, it was dark, and he was busy on his phone talking to cops.

Sheesh.

Was that the part where he was running and out of breath?

So might = right. Stronger = better. Following someone for less than 20 minutes = stalking, and pounding someone in the face after they are down = heroism.

I bet you are the type that roots for the 250 lb rapist vs. the 110 lb woman.

i dont care how you die, just please do it as soon as possible.

He didn't "follow" him for 20 minutes.

The WHOLE incident, beginning to end..was over in 7 minutes.

Thats even LESS stalking, thanks for adding to my point.

So, you admit Zimmerman was stalking Martin.

This whole Zimmermen case reminds me of that quote, "The coward dies a thousand times before his death. The valiant taste death but once". So how many times has Zimmerman died so far? I would think he dies a little everyday. I mean he can never play the tough guy role again because he got his ass handed to him by a 17 year old kid. Treyvon may be dead but one thing is for damn sure. I bet the Zimmster learned a lesson from this. He has to live with this for the rest of his life. Treyvon is gone. Nothing can be said or done to hurt him ever again. He went out valiantly. Beating the shit out of the coward that started stalking him.

So might = right. Stronger = better. Following someone for less than 20 minutes = stalking, and pounding someone in the face after they are down = heroism.

No the fact is that Tervon died because of his actions. Actions he took because of Zimmerman's actions. So Treyvon's actions were reactions. Let's face it. It's not cool for you to follow me in your car. Then when I run from you, you get out of your car and chase me down. Ok at this point I'm beating your ass. I tried to get away but you keep coming. At this point I feel I'm "Standing MY Ground". I already tried to flee, even though I have no "duty to retreat", that was the first course of action I took. Next course of action is to STAND MY GROUND

Damn those teenagers going out in the rain, in the dark for ice tea and skittles. They deserve to DIE!

This whole Zimmermen case reminds me of that quote, "The coward dies a thousand times before his death. The valiant taste death but once". So how many times has Zimmerman died so far? I would think he dies a little everyday. I mean he can never play the tough guy role again because he got his ass handed to him by a 17 year old kid. Treyvon may be dead but one thing is for damn sure. I bet the Zimmster learned a lesson from this. He has to live with this for the rest of his life. Treyvon is gone. Nothing can be said or done to hurt him ever again. He went out valiantly. Beating the shit out of the coward that started stalking him.

Good post.

another person rooting for the 250 lb rapist against the 100 lb woman.

Well, you seem to have the "woman" part down.

You make it sound like Trayvon won. So why did we bother with a trial?

It's too bad that the left picked the wrong type of criminal case to make their political war against the Stand your ground Law and the Judicial laws that they want changed to favor young Blacks who commit crimes. Like they do with the Black on Black crimes in Chicago.
Stop believing their lies that the Justice system is unfair towards Blacks.
The law & Justice is the same for everyone in this country.

We had a Policeman lose his job over unfair political targeting and a Hispanic man that will be harassed and in fear for the rest of his life.

And all because the Black community will not stop voting for the Dem's whose policies has destroyed and devastated them.

Why is it that they can't see, or that they won't see, that the left is using them?
Dem's are masters at manipulation, controlling and playing on people's emotions and feelings.

try to think for once.

Not according to the jury instructions, The jury instructions said rule on if you think Zimmerman reasonably thought his life was in danger when he pulled the trigger. I think he did think that. That kid was putting a serious beating on him.
But who's to say that Treyvon wasn't beating his ass like that because HE had a reasonable fear for his own life? We will never know because he is dead.
You are taking Zimmerman's word as to what happen when the phones went dead. BUT the entire time the phones were on i.e. Zim to 911 & Trey to his gf. We know for a fact that Zimmerman was the aggressor and Treyvon was trying to get away from HIM.
Now all of a sudden there is no witness to say what happen and the scenario changes dramatically.
Now there is nothing to say that it didn't happen the way Zim said it did. As I said the only other side to the story will never get to tell it.

try to think for once.

Not according to the jury instructions, The jury instructions said rule on if you think Zimmerman reasonably thought his life was in danger when he pulled the trigger. I think he did think that. That kid was putting a serious beating on him.
But who's to say that Treyvon wasn't beating his ass like that because HE had a reasonable fear for his own life? We will never know because he is dead.
You are taking Zimmerman's word as to what happen when the phones went dead. BUT the entire time the phones were on i.e. Zim to 911 & Trey to his gf. We know for a fact that Zimmerman was the aggressor and Treyvon was trying to get away from HIM.
Now all of a sudden there is no witness to say what happen and the scenario changes dramatically.
Now there is nothing to say that it didn't happen the way Zim said it did. As I said the only other side to the story will never get to tell it.

Show any evidence of aggression by zimmerman on Martin. Following is not aggression, no matter how much you want to stretch it.

It's too bad that the left picked the wrong type of criminal case to make their political war against the Stand your ground Law and the Judicial laws that they want changed to favor young Blacks who commit crimes. Like they do with the Black on Black crimes in Chicago.

We had a Policeman lose his job over unfair political targeting and a Hispanic man that will be harassed and in fear for the rest of his life.

And all because the Black community will not stop voting for the Dem's whose policies has destroyed and devastated them.

Why is it that they can't see, or that they won't see, that the left is using them?
Dem's are masters at manipulation, controlling and playing on people's emotions and feelings.

Why is it that every time I post about this I never mention race but I always get accused of race having something to do with it? Is it because I'm black?

are you still living?

First off let me say I agree 100% with your assessment of black folks and Demopublicans. Now let me ask you this. Why is it no different with Republicrats? Year after year you support them and year after year your situation gets worse and worse. Why do the American people constantly choose to vote against their own interest year after year?
Take your "Trickle Down Economics" Since it's inception the wealth has not trickled down it has dried up. We are losing the middle class while those at the top get more and more. But YOU will still tell me how tax cuts for the rich are bad.

are you still living?

Does that bother you?

First off let me say I agree 100% with your assessment of black folks and Demopublicans. Now let me ask you this. Why is it no different with Republicrats? Year after year you support them and year after year your situation gets worse and worse. Why do the American people constantly choose to vote against their own interest year after year?
1) You have zero proof that peach blindly votes for republlicans year after year.

2) It is the height of arrogance to pretend that you can tell someone, whom you don't even know, what is in their best interests.

Take your "Trickle Down Economics" Since it's inception the wealth has not trickled down it has dried up. We are losing the middle class while those at the top get more and more. But YOU will still tell me how tax cuts for the rich are bad.
Classic post-hoc-ergo-propter-hoc and non sequitur fallacies.

You have zero physical or any other kind of proof of a cause-effect relationship.

Last edited:

1) You have zero proof that peach blindly votes for republlicans year after year.

2) It is the height of arrogance to pretend that you can tell someone, whom you don't even know, what is in their best interests.

You have zero physical or any other kind of proof of a cause-effect relationship.

You are right I do not know this person. But I was only going by what this person insinuated.
But Why doesn't the same go for him. No one has ever asked my political views yet peach assumes I am a liberal. You must assume peach is right.
Peach assumes I am against "Stand Your Ground" and you must assume Peach is right.
Peach assumes that I think the justice is unfair to blacks You must thing he is right
And last but not least he/she assumes that I blindly vote democrat.
Then just ala Treyvon/Zimmerman you hop right in and take one side over another when neither side is actually right or wrong but just stating opinions.

As for the best interest thing. My opinion is that as long as we as Americans vote party over person as in Demopublicans and Republicrats, WE are all voting against our own interst.

As far as proof of the "Trickle Down Economics" There is all kinds of proof of what I said. The numbers show the census shows and statistics show that the middle class is shrinking and those at the top are making more and more. This in the years following Trickle down and tax cuts after tax cuts. Now we just had a record surplus. $117 billion surplus. Said to be because of tax hikes and less spending.

Last edited:

There never was trickle down economics, that's a lie by the left wing. The left have never liked tax cuts, nor cuts to the big government.
This is what Republicans are for, if you improve incentives, then more wealth will be created.
We are losing the middle class because of the Progressive policies. More and more of their money is going to fund the big government programs.

We are doing something about it. We unlike the left recognize the Progressives for what they are, controllers and manipulators, and fear mongers, they are for big government and control of the people. They call themselves Social Engineers and they have no businesses doing this in America
We are systematically getting rid of them in the Republican Party.
I think that Dem's should do the same thing.
It's going to take time, because they have been in both parties for one hundred years.

Last edited:

You are right I do not know this person. But I was only going by what this person insinuated.
But Why doesn't the same go for him. No one has ever asked my political views yet peach assumes I am a liberal. You must assume peach is right.
Peach assumes I am against "Stand Your Ground" and you must assume Peach is right.
Peach assumes that I think the justice is unfair to blacks You must thing he is right
Then just ala Treyvon/Zimmerman you hop right in and take one side over another when neither side is actually right or wrong but just stating opinions.

As for the best interest thing. My opinion is that as long as we as Americans vote party over person as in Demopublicans and Republicrats, WE are all voting against our own interst.

As far as proof of the "Trickle Down Economics" There is all kinds of proof of what I said. The numbers show the census shows and statistics show that the middle class is shrinking and those at the top are making more and more. This in the years following Trickle down and tax cuts after tax cuts. Now we just had a record surplus. $117 billion surplus. Said to be because of tax hikes and less spending.

I never assumed anything about you.
I never said you or used anything I said with your name. I said Dems, lefties and progressive in both parties.
You are the one that is assuming and reading into things I said as you personally.

I've assumed nothing.

Do you believe that your fact-free and horribly jaundiced opinions (not facts), which are pretty much the same ones being invoked by the battiest of moonbat lolberals, just might have some bearing on speculation into your politics?...Maybe just a little?

"Stand your ground" wasn't even an issue in the case.

Now who is making baseless assumptions?
I'm taking no side but that of the facts, as parsed and deliberated on by the Florida jury....The one stating their opinions here is you...Opinions which live in a completely alternate universe from the facts of the court case.

You have a hard enough time speaking for yourself....Best you work that one out before trying to speak for everyone else.

Not one of those things can be traced to the other as a causal element...That's what we call non sequitur and post-hoc-ergo-propter-hoc fallacies...Rephrasing them doesn't make them more true.

And you wonder why people believe you to be a lib?....Seriously?

Forum List

Back