A coward dies a thousand death

1) You have zero proof that peach blindly votes for republlicans year after year.

2) It is the height of arrogance to pretend that you can tell someone, whom you don't even know, what is in their best interests.

Classic post-hoc-ergo-propter-hoc and non sequitur fallacies.

You have zero physical or any other kind of proof of a cause-effect relationship.

You are right I do not know this person. But I was only going by what this person insinuated.
But Why doesn't the same go for him. No one has ever asked my political views yet peach assumes I am a liberal. You must assume peach is right.
Peach assumes I am against "Stand Your Ground" and you must assume Peach is right.
Peach assumes that I think the justice is unfair to blacks You must thing he is right
And last but not least he/she assumes that I blindly vote democrat.
Then just ala Treyvon/Zimmerman you hop right in and take one side over another when neither side is actually right or wrong but just stating opinions.

As for the best interest thing. My opinion is that as long as we as Americans vote party over person as in Demopublicans and Republicrats, WE are all voting against our own interst.

As far as proof of the "Trickle Down Economics" There is all kinds of proof of what I said. The numbers show the census shows and statistics show that the middle class is shrinking and those at the top are making more and more. This in the years following Trickle down and tax cuts after tax cuts. Now we just had a record surplus. $117 billion surplus. Said to be because of tax hikes and less spending.

I never assumed anything about you.
I never said you or used anything I said with your name. I said Dems, lefties and progressive in both parties.
You are the one that is assuming and reading into things I said as you personally.
Well yess i did assume you assumed, because you quoted me before your post if i was wrong please except my appolig

Forum List

Back