A Dem Induced Dynamic: Are they really trying to turn this into Minorities vs. Whites this election?

A Dem Induced Dynamic: Are they really trying to turn this into Minorities vs. Whites this election?

They've been doing that for years.
According to Stewart Stevens one of the best republican political strategists in the business, it has been republicans who have made this about race for the past 59 years. And he should know since he was one of them doing it.
He's a RINO and a never-Trumper.

Is it just me or do they seem hell-bent on making this election a race thing?
I thought they’re always complaining about “DIVISIVENESS”, policies, rhetoric and narratives that create division?
The “HATE WHITEY” mantra seems to have reached a fever pitch...and once again Dems have somehow controlled and steered the narrative, they have all but demanded that white people be publicly denigrated every chance they get while Republicans sit on their hands scared shitless, afraid to ‘rock the boat’ and come to the rescue of wicked whitey.
With 70% of the nation still white can Dems really make this old school divide and conquer tactic work?
I agree and since they are, here are some thoughts for not only the White community but non-blacks, Latinos, Asians, Native Americans...
First of all let's look at the USA population from United States Population 2020 (Demographics, Maps, Graphs)
Total population of USA..331,390,371.
White alone 60.1% or 199,165,613
Latino 18.5% or 61,307,219
Black 13.4% or 44,406,310
The rest 8.0% or 26,511,853
Now tell me why 252,850,853 Americans should be accused of "White Privilege""Latino privilege", "Asian privilege" and feel sorry for less than 45 million blacks?
And remember, the "White Privilege" that has sympathy for BLM, ALSO have sympathy for abortions.
NOW how can the BLM accept those "WOKE" people. People that promote "Planned Parenthood".
The tragic reality is that 79% of Planned Parenthood abortion facilities are located within walking distance of neighborhoods that have proportionately higher populations of black or Latina women.
Since Roe v. Wade legalized abortion in 1973, abortion has killed an estimated 20 million black babies — more than the entire black population of 1960.
Now the same BLM that is so concerned about Blacks being killed by cops... are willing to accept help from "WOKE" whites who promote
Planned Parenthood’s founder, Margaret Sanger, must join that list. In promoting birth control, she advanced a controversial "Negro Project," wrote in her autobiography about speaking to a Ku Klux Klan group and advocated for a eugenics approach to breeding for “the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”
Margaret Sanger is dead. And that abortion black thing is too. We were republicans for 100 years and all we got was jim crow. Shut the fuck up and stop including asians in your racist rants. BLM is marching for all who face white racism, not just blacks. Only white racists believe the shit you posted.
BLM is marching for communism. They don't give a damn about blacks.

I thought they’re always complaining about “DIVISIVENESS”, policies, rhetoric and narratives that create division?
The “HATE WHITEY” mantra seems to have reached a fever pitch...and once again Dems have somehow controlled and steered the narrative, they have all but demanded that white people be publicly denigrated every chance they get while Republicans sit on their hands scared shitless, afraid to ‘rock the boat’ and come to the rescue of wicked whitey.
With 70% of the nation still white can Dems really make this old school divide and conquer tactic work?
trump has made his political career about race.

Because you said so?
OR because he’s committed to protecting America from Mexico’s filthiest human beings?
Because he put more work boots on blacks than any other U.S. President?

trump has made his political career about race.

Because you said so?
OR because he’s committed to protecting America from Mexico’s filthiest human beings?
Because he put more work boots on blacks than any other U.S. President?
You realize you just made his point for him..

Forum List

Back