A Dem Induced Dynamic: Are they really trying to turn this into Minorities vs. Whites this election?

Is it just me or do they seem hell-bent on making this election a race thing?
I thought they’re always complaining about “DIVISIVENESS”, policies, rhetoric and narratives that create division?
The “HATE WHITEY” mantra seems to have reached a fever pitch...and once again Dems have somehow controlled and steered the narrative, they have all but demanded that white people be publicly denigrated every chance they get while Republicans sit on their hands scared shitless, afraid to ‘rock the boat’ and come to the rescue of wicked whitey.
With 70% of the nation still white can Dems really make this old school divide and conquer tactic work?
Son, it ain't the Democrats doing that.

Son, Democrats need misery in order to win. Democrats have never praised racial progress. The worst thing for Democrats would be true unity.
You, LeftofLeft, sound very confused yet again. You need to work for racial progress and national unity, not against it.

You need to recognize racial progress.

I thought they’re always complaining about “DIVISIVENESS”, policies, rhetoric and narratives that create division?
The “HATE WHITEY” mantra seems to have reached a fever pitch...and once again Dems have somehow controlled and steered the narrative, they have all but demanded that white people be publicly denigrated every chance they get while Republicans sit on their hands scared shitless, afraid to ‘rock the boat’ and come to the rescue of wicked whitey.
With 70% of the nation still white can Dems really make this old school divide and conquer tactic work?

Son, Democrats need misery in order to win. Democrats have never praised racial progress. The worst thing for Democrats would be true unity.
You, LeftofLeft, sound very confused yet again. You need to work for racial progress and national unity, not against it.

And you need to recognize so much more is coming after Trump's defeat.

Your candidate recognizes very little. What do you know that he has yet to articulate?

Your candidate recognizes very little. What do you know that he has yet to articulate?

:) Get ready to learn after the election.

Again it is apparent those who disagree with the liberal coalition are denigrated as a cult member. I guess that’s all the have left.

Again it is apparent those who disagree with the Trump coalition are denigrated as a cult member. So pathetic for the coming Trump disaster.

It worked for Obama didn’t it?

Historically it is WORKED for thousands of years. So sorry cyberbuddies-----no offense-----but christianity was-----by ROMANS ELITES, once described as a religion for slaves and prisoners. The idea was that the "redemption" thing was appealing to disenfranchised people. Promises promises does attract. Jim Jones knew that.

They are counting on wiggers and guilt ridden white women to elevate their numbers.

:) Get ready to learn after the election.
hillary-clinton-has-a-92-chance-to-win-last-updated-54998694.png

A Dem Induced Dynamic: Are they really trying to turn this into Minorities vs. Whites this election?

They've been doing that for years.

They’ve always pretended to want to lift darkies up...but they’ve never publicly condemned whitey like they are today.

So what? Have your snowflake sensibilities been offended yet again? Are you gonna cry? :CryingCow:

haha...it's actually weird that your sorry ass isn't offended...The filthy fucks have gone from "we need to hold the hands of ignorant illiterate minorities, we must walk them to success" to "we must hold whitey back to make minorities appear more literate and successful than they actually are."
They've all but said..."DAMNIT whitey...stop over achieving and leaving darkies behind!"
How you're not offended by that blows my mind.

This election? Which election did they not try to make it about race? What Major position republican in a close race with a dem was not called a racist in the past 20 years?
You think the Dems leadership any less racist then they were in the 1960s or even the 1860s? They do not care about minorities. They play them and lie to them for votes. They are still plantation owners only thing that has changed instead of whips they have promises and instead of cotton they want votes.

They’ve always pretended to want to lift darkies up...but they’ve never publicly condemned whitey like they are today.

So what? Have your snowflake sensibilities been offended yet again? Are you gonna cry? :CryingCow:

haha...it's actually weird that your sorry ass isn't offended...The filthy fucks have gone from "we need to hold the hands of ignorant illiterate minorities, we must walk them to success" to "we must hold whitey back to make minorities appear more literate and successful than they actually are."
They've all but said..."DAMNIT whitey...stop over achieving and leaving darkies behind!"
How you're not offended by that blows my mind.

Oh, Petunia. :auiqs.jpg: You've never had the power to offend me. When your little attempt at a third reich in this great country fails, and you're left broken and bleeding on the ground, useless to do anything besides lament your terrible life choices, people like myself are the ones that will figuratively have our boot on your neck. Behave.

Fox News turned this into a 'us whites against them' decades ago..where have ou been

• Love
Reactions: IM2
trump has made his political career about race.

According to Stewart Stevens one of the best republican political strategists in the business, it has been republicans who have made this about race for the past 59 years. And he should know since he was one of them doing it.

I agree and since they are, here are some thoughts for not only the White community but non-blacks, Latinos, Asians, Native Americans...
First of all let's look at the USA population from United States Population 2020 (Demographics, Maps, Graphs)
Total population of USA..331,390,371.
White alone 60.1% or 199,165,613
Latino 18.5% or 61,307,219
Black 13.4% or 44,406,310
The rest 8.0% or 26,511,853
Now tell me why 252,850,853 Americans should be accused of "White Privilege""Latino privilege", "Asian privilege" and feel sorry for less than 45 million blacks?
And remember, the "White Privilege" that has sympathy for BLM, ALSO have sympathy for abortions.
NOW how can the BLM accept those "WOKE" people. People that promote "Planned Parenthood".
The tragic reality is that 79% of Planned Parenthood abortion facilities are located within walking distance of neighborhoods that have proportionately higher populations of black or Latina women.
Since Roe v. Wade legalized abortion in 1973, abortion has killed an estimated 20 million black babies — more than the entire black population of 1960.
Now the same BLM that is so concerned about Blacks being killed by cops... are willing to accept help from "WOKE" whites who promote
Planned Parenthood’s founder, Margaret Sanger, must join that list. In promoting birth control, she advanced a controversial "Negro Project," wrote in her autobiography about speaking to a Ku Klux Klan group and advocated for a eugenics approach to breeding for “the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”
Margaret Sanger is dead. And that abortion black thing is too. We were republicans for 100 years and all we got was jim crow. Shut the fuck up and stop including asians in your racist rants. BLM is marching for all who face white racism, not just blacks. Only white racists believe the shit you posted.

It's just you and your white privilege...well and trump's turning the gop into a tacit alt-white party.
What an insane idiotic post.

Forum List

Back