A Dem Induced Dynamic: Are they really trying to turn this into Minorities vs. Whites this election?

The pubs are failing in making this a race war at the polls.
BLM is Democrats, not Republicans.
BLM is the unity group, the pubs the outsiders.
BLM is a Marxist group, and they admitted it.
There is no Marxist group, only the neo-fascist cultural authoritarians of the Right. They admitted it.
Lie. BLM admits they are Marxist. You don't speak for BLM, they have stated what they are.

Is it just me or do they seem hell-bent on making this election a race thing?
I thought they’re always complaining about “DIVISIVENESS”, policies, rhetoric and narratives that create division?
The “HATE WHITEY” mantra seems to have reached a fever pitch...and once again Dems have somehow controlled and steered the narrative, they have all but demanded that white people be publicly denigrated every chance they get while Republicans sit on their hands scared shitless, afraid to ‘rock the boat’ and come to the rescue of wicked whitey.
With 70% of the nation still white can Dems really make this old school divide and conquer tactic work?
8 years of obama biden they made no attempt to bring America together

Thats bullshit.

It was the gop which pouted and cried for 8 years.
What law enforcement reform did obama biden push

I thought they’re always complaining about “DIVISIVENESS”, policies, rhetoric and narratives that create division?
The “HATE WHITEY” mantra seems to have reached a fever pitch...and once again Dems have somehow controlled and steered the narrative, they have all but demanded that white people be publicly denigrated every chance they get while Republicans sit on their hands scared shitless, afraid to ‘rock the boat’ and come to the rescue of wicked whitey.
With 70% of the nation still white can Dems really make this old school divide and conquer tactic work?
The Dems have done that every year since the party highjacked the Civil Rights movement.
The Dems righteously took it away from the GOP which was trying to strangle it.
and blacks still live on the democrat plantation 60 years later.

Imagine, an experienced racist on this board, suddenly realizing racism is a factor in general presidential elections. All irony meters explode. Black is white. Dogs and cats, co habitating.

The Dems have done that every year since the party highjacked the Civil Rights movement.
The Dems righteously took it away from the GOP which was trying to strangle it.
Over a hundred years of slavery, Jim Crow and segregation then Democrats suddenly become the champions of Civil Rights. If you believe that pile of flaming bullshit I sale bridges cheap.

Yup sixty years ago the Dems got righteous on civil rights and the GOP has been stupid ever since.

It's just you and your white privilege...well and trump's turning the gop into a tacit alt-white party.
No actually Trump's turning MOST Americans, black, latinos, etc. into the American party. A party that doesn't depend on juvenile burning of cars, buildings, etc. A party that wants to CONSTRUCT not DESTRUCT. American party is made up of people who absolutely believe based on facts that the MSM is the mouthpiece for the anti-American party! Really when you hear/read the MSM continue to promote divisive behavior, destructive behavior and deteriorating the law enforcement, you have to come to the conclusion they are the people that believe that have NO positive values. I.e. what do they build on? Nothing. They totally believe in tearing down. Destroying. To me and many millions like me including Blacks, latinos, Asians, that is not attractive!

A cult is hard to leave.

Yep, just ask blacks who haven’t gained or bettered themselves in 50 years and can’t leave the cult plantation.

I see plenty of successful African-American people, but not as many in red states as there should be.
You write" I see plenty of successful African-American people,"
Who are YOU???? NO facts. Just your "I see"?????? It is so easy to refute your totally unsubstantiated comment!
GEEZ comments like yours are just plain stupid!
It looks like more RED STATES have blacks doing best!

Take a look at the magazine’s 2018 list of cities where African-Americans are doing the best economically
8. San Antonio, Texas (tie)

Median household income: $46,754
Home ownership rate: 44.3 percent
8. Houston (tie)
Median household income: $47,588
Home ownership rate: 41.4 percent
6. Charlotte, North Carolina, South Carolina
Median household income: $42,108
Home ownership rate: 41.6 percent
5.Raleigh, North Carolina
Median household income: $49, 433
Home ownership rate: 41.3 percent
4. Baltimore
Median household income: $53,231
Home ownership rate: 44.6 percent
3. Austin, Texas
Median household income: $49,871
Home ownership rate: 42.5 percent
1. Washington, D.C.-VA-MD-WV (tie)
Median household income: $69,246
Home ownership rate: 48.3 percent
1. Atlanta (tie)
Median household income: $48,161
Home ownership rate: 44.7 percent
View attachment 387322

Okay, I see that just two states that are red on the list. Every city led by Democratic Majors and nothing else.

So, where do conservative policies benefit African-American people?

It's just you and your white privilege...well and trump's turning the gop into a tacit alt-white party.
No actually Trump's turning MOST Americans, black, latinos, etc. into the American party. A party that doesn't depend on juvenile burning of cars, buildings, etc. A party that wants to CONSTRUCT not DESTRUCT. American party is made up of people who absolutely believe based on facts that the MSM is the mouthpiece for the anti-American party! Really when you hear/read the MSM continue to promote divisive behavior, destructive behavior and deteriorating the law enforcement, you have to come to the conclusion they are the people that believe that have NO positive values. I.e. what do they build on? Nothing. They totally believe in tearing down. Destroying. To me and many millions like me including Blacks, latinos, Asians, that is not attractive!

A cult is hard to leave.

Yep, just ask blacks who haven’t gained or bettered themselves in 50 years and can’t leave the cult plantation.

I see plenty of successful African-American people, but not as many in red states as there should be.
Who are YOU???? NO facts. Just your "I see"?????? It is so easy to refute your totally unsubstantiated comment!

Take a look at the magazine’s 2018 list of cities where African-Americans are doing the best economically

8. Houston (tie)
4. Baltimore
3. Austin, Texas
1. Atlanta (tie)
View attachment 387322

Okay, I see that just two states that are red on the list. Every city led by Democratic Majors and nothing else.

So now you changed your guesses to cities.
WOW.... you are right. Those cities are all Democrats...most for the last 50 years!
And guess what those blacks in those cities are doing today?
Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 4.49.13 PM.png

A cult is hard to leave.

8. Houston (tie)
4. Baltimore
3. Austin, Texas
1. Atlanta (tie)
View attachment 387322

OK... Georgia red..North Carolina red, South Carolina red & Texas red... that's 4 states not 2

The pubs are failing in making this a race war at the polls.
BLM is Democrats, not Republicans.
BLM is the unity group, the pubs the outsiders.

Haha...”UNITY GROUP” is that like “peaceful protests”?
BLM is comprised of America’s liabilities, those whom reside within the armpit of society, the dregs, our biggest, filthiest pieces of shit....Only other pieces of shit are unaware of this...Weird how that works huh?

The OP almost has it right.

The woke whites and minorities are opposed to the unwoke whites.

Haha...
Do you mean indoctrinated indecent white misfits, unproductive white guilt weirdos and unaccountable criminal minded free shit begging minorities oppose decent productive positive contributing nation loving whites?

Half the BLM scum are not Blacks but instead are Leftist WHITE TRASH and looking at the Mug Shots of many of them they ALL seem to be drug addicts, many seem to be either on Meth or Junkies, this is going by the condition of the skin of their faces and the tell tale sores and scars from healing sores on their faces, especially on their foreheads and cheeks, ALL Meth Heads and Junkies have skin like this, I will post some pictures to back this up.
The mixed group of white BLM's I ran into in Orange County Ca. a few weeks ago were well mannered and respectable. Looking for trash then look no further than this trump gang. Look at the arrests and convictions and impeachments and pardons and on and on.

Son, it ain't the Democrats doing that.
Of course it is, moron.

A Dem Induced Dynamic: Are they really trying to turn this into Minorities vs. Whites this election?

They've been doing that for years.
But now, there are organized thugs protesting, burning, looting, rioting, and assaulting in many states constantly making the news. They think they are getting the black vote by claiming BLM is changing the dynamic in the US when we know it's likely a Soros Spectacle. I don't think there are enough racist blacks that will make the difference and stay with the Democratic party at numbers that it will ensure a Democrat POTUS.

I think there are enough blacks who will see this rioting for what it is..an attempt to win the presidency.

Son, Democrats need misery in order to win. Democrats have never praised racial progress. The worst thing for Democrats would be true unity.

Son, Democrats need misery in order to win. Democrats have never praised racial progress. The worst thing for Democrats would be true unity.
You, LeftofLeft, sound very confused yet again. You need to work for racial progress and national unity, not against it.

Forum List

Back