A Dem Induced Dynamic: Are they really trying to turn this into Minorities vs. Whites this election?

The OP almost has it right.

The woke whites and minorities are opposed to the unwoke whites.

Haha...
Do you mean indoctrinated indecent white misfits, unproductive white guilt weirdos and unaccountable criminal minded free shit begging minorities oppose decent productive positive contributing nation loving whites?

Is it just me or do they seem hell-bent on making this election a race thing?
I thought they’re always complaining about “DIVISIVENESS”, policies, rhetoric and narratives that create division?
The “HATE WHITEY” mantra seems to have reached a fever pitch...and once again Dems have somehow controlled and steered the narrative, they have all but demanded that white people be publicly denigrated every chance they get while Republicans sit on their hands scared shitless, afraid to ‘rock the boat’ and come to the rescue of wicked whitey.
With 70% of the nation still white can Dems really make this old school divide and conquer tactic work?

It's just you and your white privilege...well and trump's turning the gop into a tacit alt-white party.
No actually Trump's turning MOST Americans, black, latinos, etc. into the American party. A party that doesn't depend on juvenile burning of cars, buildings, etc. A party that wants to CONSTRUCT not DESTRUCT. American party is made up of people who absolutely believe based on facts that the MSM is the mouthpiece for the anti-American party! Really when you hear/read the MSM continue to promote divisive behavior, destructive behavior and deteriorating the law enforcement, you have to come to the conclusion they are the people that believe that have NO positive values. I.e. what do they build on? Nothing. They totally believe in tearing down. Destroying. To me and many millions like me including Blacks, latinos, Asians, that is not attractive!

A cult is hard to leave.

Yep, just ask blacks who haven’t gained or bettered themselves in 50 years and can’t leave the cult plantation.

Haha...
Do you mean indoctrinated indecent white misfits, unproductive white guilt weirdos and unaccountable criminal minded free shit begging minorities oppose decent productive positive contributing nation loving whites?

Half the BLM scum are not Blacks but instead are Leftist WHITE TRASH and looking at the Mug Shots of many of them they ALL seem to be drug addicts, many seem to be either on Meth or Junkies, this is going by the condition of the skin of their faces and the tell tale sores and scars from healing sores on their faces, especially on their foreheads and cheeks, ALL Meth Heads and Junkies have skin like this, I will post some pictures to back this up.

I thought they’re always complaining about “DIVISIVENESS”, policies, rhetoric and narratives that create division?
The “HATE WHITEY” mantra seems to have reached a fever pitch...and once again Dems have somehow controlled and steered the narrative, they have all but demanded that white people be publicly denigrated every chance they get while Republicans sit on their hands scared shitless, afraid to ‘rock the boat’ and come to the rescue of wicked whitey.
With 70% of the nation still white can Dems really make this old school divide and conquer tactic work?
8 years of obama biden they made no attempt to bring America together

Thats bullshit.

It was the gop which pouted and cried for 8 years.

Haha...

Half the BLM scum are not Blacks but instead are Leftist WHITE TRASH and looking at the Mug Shots of many of them they ALL seem to be drug addicts, many seem to be either on Meth or Junkies, this is going by the condition of the skin of their faces and the tell tale sores and scars from healing sores on their faces, especially on their foreheads and cheeks, ALL Meth Heads and Junkies have skin like this, I will post some pictures to back this up.

ALL the below mugshots are from various US Sheriff's Departments, mainly in Portland, Oregon.

First of ALL apart from most looking like Meth Heads and Junkies, you also have the one's who literally are freaks of nature and obviously have mental illnesses, like this crowd below, also the below crowd ALL look like drug addicts if you look at their eyes, seven of the below have the dead eyes and one has the wild eyes:

1599844628363.png

Look at them they are LITERALLY the SCUM of American Society, they are LITERALLY on the FRINGES of DECENT Society, they look exactly like what they ARE:

1599844917395.png

1599845205411.png

The below is the classic Junkie and Meth Head look, filthy sore ridden skin:

1599845287977.png

The below Antifa obvious Meth Head or Junkie was arrested for the 16th time recently, this time for trying to BITE a Portland Police Officer, but look at some of his previous arrest mugshots and the physical transformation from the top left being pretty normal looking into the Demonic looking creature with the dead eyes:

1599845468491.png

It's just you and your white privilege...well and trump's turning the gop into a tacit alt-white party.
No actually Trump's turning MOST Americans, black, latinos, etc. into the American party. A party that doesn't depend on juvenile burning of cars, buildings, etc. A party that wants to CONSTRUCT not DESTRUCT. American party is made up of people who absolutely believe based on facts that the MSM is the mouthpiece for the anti-American party! Really when you hear/read the MSM continue to promote divisive behavior, destructive behavior and deteriorating the law enforcement, you have to come to the conclusion they are the people that believe that have NO positive values. I.e. what do they build on? Nothing. They totally believe in tearing down. Destroying. To me and many millions like me including Blacks, latinos, Asians, that is not attractive!

A cult is hard to leave.

Yep, just ask blacks who haven’t gained or bettered themselves in 50 years and can’t leave the cult plantation.

I see plenty of successful African-American people, but not as many in red states as there should be.

You mean the "indoctrinated indecent white misfits . . . and white guilt weirdos" of the Trump right? Yes, I do.

Haha...

Typical verbal diarrhea of the right.

A cult is hard to leave.

I see plenty of successful African-American people, but not as many in red states as there should be.
You write" I see plenty of successful African-American people,"
Who are YOU???? NO facts. Just your "I see"?????? It is so easy to refute your totally unsubstantiated comment!
GEEZ comments like yours are just plain stupid!
It looks like more RED STATES have blacks doing best!

Take a look at the magazine’s 2018 list of cities where African-Americans are doing the best economically
8. San Antonio, Texas (tie)

Median household income: $46,754
Home ownership rate: 44.3 percent
8. Houston (tie)
Median household income: $47,588
Home ownership rate: 41.4 percent
6. Charlotte, North Carolina, South Carolina
Median household income: $42,108
Home ownership rate: 41.6 percent
5.Raleigh, North Carolina
Median household income: $49, 433
Home ownership rate: 41.3 percent
4. Baltimore
Median household income: $53,231
Home ownership rate: 44.6 percent
3. Austin, Texas
Median household income: $49,871
Home ownership rate: 42.5 percent
1. Washington, D.C.-VA-MD-WV (tie)
Median household income: $69,246
Home ownership rate: 48.3 percent
1. Atlanta (tie)
Median household income: $48,161
Home ownership rate: 44.7 percent
redstatesvsblue.png

A cult is hard to leave.

Who are YOU???? NO facts. Just your "I see"?????? It is so easy to refute your totally unsubstantiated comment!

Take a look at the magazine’s 2018 list of cities where African-Americans are doing the best economically

8. Houston (tie)
4. Baltimore
3. Austin, Texas
1. Atlanta (tie)
View attachment 387322

All I see is Blue cities led by Democratic pols.

Can you post information by states?

A cult is hard to leave.

8. Houston (tie)
4. Baltimore
3. Austin, Texas
1. Atlanta (tie)
View attachment 387322

All I see is Blue cities led by Democratic pols.

Can you post information by states?
The statement was "but not as many in red states"
Georgia- red state, Texas -red state, , North and South Carolina - red states.
Again if you can read the below it is a map of red states blue states. OK?
redstatesvsblue.png

The Democrat party needs victims. White Christians are their enemy.

We Democratic don't need victims unlike the trump gop...which seems to be in a search of the scared housewives vote.

I'm sure. Is your Presidential candidate aware of what day it is?

Sure, can yours read?

Your candidate has been a politician for 47 years and hasn't accomplished anything. He and his family have sent jobs over to China and made America weaker. Why would you vote for a demented old man ?

Why are you regurgitating falsehoods?

Why are you dumber than an empty box of Raisin Bran?

The Dems have done that every year since the party highjacked the Civil Rights movement.

The Dems have done that every year since the party highjacked the Civil Rights movement.
The Dems righteously took it away from the GOP which was trying to strangle it.

Robert KKK Byrd, Democrat.

. . . who righteously repented, became a civil rights icon and leader, and pissed all over the likes of the Strom Thurmonds, the real racists.

. . . who righteously repented, became a civil rights icon and leader, and pissed all over the likes of the Strom Thurmonds, the real racists.
You're a liar.

Forum List

Back