A Democrat Heroine As Proof There is a 'Far Left'

Funny thing is that white liberals know Islam will eventually overpower future generations if nothing is done. That's how big of bitches they are. Don't give a fuck!

It has long been known that Liberalism is a mental disease.....but the desire to destroy their own culture and civilization is beyond belief.

It brings to mind this allegory:
A scorpion, being a very poor swimmer, asked a turtle to carry him on his back across a river. “Are you

scorpion.gif

mad?” exclaimed the turtle. “You’ll sting me while I’m swimming and I’ll drown.”

“My dear turtle,” laughed the scorpion, “if I were to sting you, you would drown and I would go down with you. Now where is the logic in that?”

“You’re right!” cried the turtle. “Hop on!” The scorpion climbed aboard and halfway across the river gave the turtle a mighty sting. As they both sank to the bottom, the turtle resignedly said:

“Do you mind if I ask you something? You said there’d be no logic in your stinging me. Why did you do it?”

“It has nothing to do with logic,” the drowning scorpion sadly replied. “It’s just my character.”
Scorpion and Turtle Folktale

You enjoy the successes of Liberalism every day of your life and still dare to call it a mental disease.
There is no success in liberalism.

That's profoundly retarded.
What successes?

Funny thing is that white liberals know Islam will eventually overpower future generations if nothing is done. That's how big of bitches they are. Don't give a fuck!

It has long been known that Liberalism is a mental disease.....but the desire to destroy their own culture and civilization is beyond belief.

A scorpion, being a very poor swimmer, asked a turtle to carry him on his back across a river. “Are you

scorpion.gif

mad?” exclaimed the turtle. “You’ll sting me while I’m swimming and I’ll drown.”

“My dear turtle,” laughed the scorpion, “if I were to sting you, you would drown and I would go down with you. Now where is the logic in that?”

“You’re right!” cried the turtle. “Hop on!” The scorpion climbed aboard and halfway across the river gave the turtle a mighty sting. As they both sank to the bottom, the turtle resignedly said:

“Do you mind if I ask you something? You said there’d be no logic in your stinging me. Why did you do it?”

“It has nothing to do with logic,” the drowning scorpion sadly replied. “It’s just my character.”

You enjoy the successes of Liberalism every day of your life and still dare to call it a mental disease.

What successes? WWII? Keeping the black population down? What exactly?

Let me attempt a translation here? You're excoriating liberals because the US entered the 2nd World War after being attacked by Japan?

lol, good one.

scorpion.gif

What successes?

Your Constitution, for starters.

Our constitution was drafted by people that liberals today HATE, because it keeps them from having a communist police state that they control.

No one is denying there exists a far left. Why would Politicalhack deny the existence of the far right? It goes beyond being ridiculously partisan to simply delusional..

What makes her claim so idiotic can be explained in two ways...

1. Since 'the right' is composed of a group of conservatives across the entire spectrum of conservatism, there HAS to be a far right, representing the most extreme conservatives.

2. If you deny there is no such thing as the 'far right' then you are claiming that the most extreme rightwingers must belong to some other part of conservatism. where would that be? Among the moderate, mainstream conservatives?

scorpion.gif

What successes?

Liberals like yourself would've been hung back then. The founders actually had common sense. Just think if you would've told them a man should use the bathroom with a girl. Liberalism destroyed the black family all for a vote.

I don't really believe in a FAR LEFT, I think all leftist are communist, murdering scum who need to be aborted like the babies they kill daily. As for far right. The people you liberal lying murdering scum call far right aren't anything but crazy people. Just like you call anyone who does not want communisim a nazi when you are the real nazis action for action proven.

What successes?

Liberals like yourself would've been hung back then. The founders actually had common sense. Just think if you would've told them a man should use the bathroom with a girl. Liberalism destroyed the black family all for a vote.

Setting aside the proportions of my manly endowment, why would I have been hanged in 1787?

It's actually quite a common complaint of those ON the far right that other more moderate conservatives are too liberal.
The existence of the far right is verified by the members of the far right who self-identify as members of the far right.

What successes?

Setting aside the proportions of my manly endowment, why would I have been hanged in 1787?
So men used the bathroom with girls back then? You're an idiot.

5. It is no accident that the Democrats have selected a Far Left Islamofascist as their iconic Muslim.

Selected and beatified:

a. "Democrats Teaming Up With Linda Sarsour For Anti-Trump ‘March For Truth’ At least eight Democrats in Congress are teaming up with controversial Palestinian-American activist Linda Sarsour for the anti-Trump “March for Truth” Democrats Teaming Up With Linda Sarsour For Anti-Trump ‘March For Truth’

b. "Linda Sarsour, the left’s latest star" Linda Sarsour, the left’s latest star

c. "Meet Democratic Convention Delegate Linda Sarsour, a Brooklyn Girl with Hateful, Islamist Views"
Meet Democratic Convention Delegate Linda Sarsour, a Brooklyn Girl with Hateful, Islamist Views - CounterJihad

As I stated, there is no Far Right, To be "far," one's positions must be radical relative to that center:
American traditions, values, and history represent that center.

The premise here is that the values of the 'Right' are actually at the center of American traditions, values, and history represent that center, well then, they cannot be correctly awarded the modifier "Far."

But the values of the Left's heroes and heroines are far from American traditions, values, and history.
FDR's war against the Constitution
LBJ's creating a separate class of people based on skin color
Obama's fighting free speech

The Left's plans and views are far from that center.
Linda Sarsour proves it.....

Next: in her own words.

6. Beyond the secular Progressive view that every group should and must remain separate and distinct, and have immutable grievances against America and Americans, there is an active campaign by Muslim extremists to destroy Western civilization from within- quietly, peacefully, and even legally.

Not only is this segment of the American Muslim population not willing to be part of this culture....but their design is to topple and replace it with one beholding to sharia, and ruled not by the Constitution, but by the Koran.

And, of course, it is from this segment that the Democrats, the Far Left, plucked their spokesperson.

From Linda Sarsour, Democrat heroine, in her own words:

"I hope that we when we stand up to those who oppress our communities that Allah accepts from us that as a form of jihad. That we are struggling against tyrants and rulers not only abroad in the Middle East or in the other side of the world, but here in these United States of America where you have fascists and white supremacists and Islamophobes reigning in the White House," Sarsour said.

"Our number one and top priority is to protect and defend our community, it is not to assimilate and please any other people and authority," she said. "Our obligation is to our young people, is to our women, to make sure our women are protected in our community."

"Our top priority and even higher than all those other priorities is to please Allah and only Allah," Sarsour declared."
Linda Sarsour Asks Muslims To Form "Jihad" Against Trump, Not To Assimilate

"Our number one and top priority is to protect and defend our community, it is not to assimilate..."
Not to become Americans....but to fight against becoming so.
The Democrat view.

7. The two facts most pertinent to America?

a. Assimilation is what we expect from those desiring to become American

b. Sharia law is a rejection of the Constitution....but not of Liberalism.

Both demand submission.

Funny.......Princess Cut and Paste quotes Breitbart

So we can agree that, as much as you'd love to be able to dispute anything in the OP.....

.....you can't.

You may now slither back under the rock.
National Enquirer wasn't available?

Every time PC posts......Columbia sheds a tear

So we can agree that, as much as you'd love to be able to dispute anything in the OP.....

.....you can't.

You've served your purpose....verifying my every word.....
Too funny....Breitbart

Isn't this the part where you complain about fake news?

Funny.......Princess Cut and Paste quotes Breitbart

.....you can't.

National Enquirer wasn't available?

Every time PC posts......Columbia sheds a tear

.....you can't.

You've served your purpose....verifying my every word.....
Too funny....Breitbart

Isn't this the part where you complain about fake news?

I didn't give you permission to squirm out from under that rock....

....but as you are here (yechhhhh)....how about you find anything here you can dispute:

1. While there is no Far Right in this nation, there not only is a Far Left, but it is the controlling factor in the Democrat Party.
We'll prove that with the party's choice of poster-girl, Linda Sarsour

2. The mechanism that has proven so successful for the Left is 'Identity Politics,' singling out each and ever group as separate, and with distinct grievances against America and other Americans.
Blacks, the Democrat's ticket to national elections are constantly reminded of an extinct 'racism' that they haven't experienced in nearly seven generations. Remember Biden's "they want to put you back in chains'?

3. The growing Muslim population is one more of the Democrat's brass rings on the political carousel, and they fervently want to grow that particular constituency.

a. "Immigration To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and 91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program has led to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

b. "...Hillary Clinton wants to let 500 percent more Syrians into the U.S." Would Clinton boost Syrian refugees 500 percent?

Beyond the possible avalanche of votes for Democrats- the very same reason for their support of illegal immigration- it is difficult to overlook the conspicuous bond both Islam and Liberalism enjoy: the demand for submission.

".... Americans would once again die in their own country because of an ideology, and a faith, born of a region that most could not find on a map. The enemy could not be reasoned with or dismissed; it could not be appeased by an American withdrawal from the Islamic world. America could leave the Middle East... but the Middle East would follow it home. " The novel 'The Black Widow," by Daniel Silva, p.356

4. It is no accident that the Democrats have selected a Far Left Islamofascist, Linda Sarsour, as their iconic Muslim, the very sort that personifies Democrats today.

Shall I wait, or proceed with a long and event-filled existence?

Forum List

Back