A Democrat Heroine As Proof There is a 'Far Left'

1. While there is no Far Right in this nation, there not only is a Far Left, but it is the controlling factor in the Democrat Party.
That part is not true PoliticalChic. Sovereign Citizens and Anarchists are "far right", they do exist, and they are a menace. That being said, they aren't nearly the problem that the far left is - which has complete and total control over the Democrat Party.

Find any Righwing elected officials or party elite who endorse what you claim.

There is no Far Right....only a Far Left.
A nod is as good as a wink to a blind bat.

its ironic that people who quote vox/buzzfeed/salon/huffington post bitching about biased sources

...or the NYTimes, PolitiFact or any of the Leftist sources.

Rather than claim that they are fake.....I'd rather show them to be.

And that's the test I offered the guy with the lie as his avi.

1. While there is no Far Right in this nation, there not only is a Far Left, but it is the controlling factor in the Democrat Party.
That part is not true PoliticalChic. Sovereign Citizens and Anarchists are "far right", they do exist, and they are a menace. That being said, they aren't nearly the problem that the far left is - which has complete and total control over the Democrat Party.

lol, so-called 'Patriot', the harpy has YOU in her sights now.

A nod is as good as a wink to a blind bat.

Next she'll be telling us there's no such as crazy Koreans.

Your Constitution, for starters.
You mean the one that liberals loathe, ignore, and violate? :cuckoo:

Snowflake - the U.S. Constitution was conceived and written by the ultimate conservatives. They insisted on a federal government so small and limited, it had a grand total of 18 responsibilities.

Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Thomas Paine, Benjamin Franklin, James Madison and the rest find you and your liberalism completely repulsive.

What successes?

Liberals like yourself would've been hung back then. The founders actually had common sense. Just think if you would've told them a man should use the bathroom with a girl. Liberalism destroyed the black family all for a vote.

Setting aside the proportions of my manly endowment, why would I have been hanged in 1787?
So men used the bathroom with girls back then? You're an idiot.

They owned other humans "back then". You can't judge modern society by what the founders might think of it.

1. Vis-a-vis the Founders and America...you might have missed this:
"At least 620,000 combatants died during the four-year struggle; recent estimates put the total closer to 750,000, or more than 2 percent of the nation’s population at that time. More soldiers died in prison camps alone than America lost during the entire Vietnam War. Perhaps more to the point, some 350,000 Union soldiers died during the conflict, abolitionists in effect if not always in intent. Adjusted for population, that would amount to almost 5 million service deaths today, amounting to a blood sacrifice more than sufficient to redeem whatever moral or intellectual inconsistencies there are to be found in America’s founding documents.

And if that’s not sufficient? Well, then, nothing will be. But for most Americans—and for much of the rest of the world—it is more than enough."
Blood Redemption

2. It is only the party you support and represent that is and has always been the cauldron of slavery, segregation and second-class citizenship.

Find any Righwing elected officials or party elite who endorse what you claim. There is no Far Right....only a Far Left.
Well just because we haven't embraced their ideology and adopted their bat-shit crazy views as our party platform like the left has doesn't mean they don't exist.

Funny thing is that white liberals know Islam will eventually overpower future generations if nothing is done. That's how big of bitches they are. Don't give a fuck!

It has long been known that Liberalism is a mental disease.....but the desire to destroy their own culture and civilization is beyond belief.

It brings to mind this allegory:
A scorpion, being a very poor swimmer, asked a turtle to carry him on his back across a river. “Are you

scorpion.gif

mad?” exclaimed the turtle. “You’ll sting me while I’m swimming and I’ll drown.”

“My dear turtle,” laughed the scorpion, “if I were to sting you, you would drown and I would go down with you. Now where is the logic in that?”

“You’re right!” cried the turtle. “Hop on!” The scorpion climbed aboard and halfway across the river gave the turtle a mighty sting. As they both sank to the bottom, the turtle resignedly said:

“Do you mind if I ask you something? You said there’d be no logic in your stinging me. Why did you do it?”

“It has nothing to do with logic,” the drowning scorpion sadly replied. “It’s just my character.”
Scorpion and Turtle Folktale

Great example of that would be, the left's push for popular vote ,knowing full well that the electoral college vote protects the minorities in the nation.
Yet the libs say they are for the minorities.

Snowflake - the U.S. Constitution was conceived and written by the ultimate conservatives. They insisted on a federal government so small and limited, it had a grand total of 18 responsibilities.

Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Thomas Paine, Benjamin Franklin, James Madison and the rest find you and your liberalism completely repulsive.

On July 5, 1935, in a letter to Representative Samuel B. Hill of Washington, Franklin Roosevelt manifested his contempt for the Constitution. Hill was chairman of the subcommittee studying the Guffey-Vinson bill to regulate the coal industry: the purpose of the legislation was to re-establish, for the coal industry, the NRA code system which the Supreme Court had unanimously declared unconstitutional. Roosevelt wrote: "I hope your committee will not permit doubts as to constitutionality, however reasonable, to block the legislation.

This was the same Roosevelt who had sworn an oath on his 300 year old family Bible, to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Democrats......the Far Left.

Liberals like yourself would've been hung back then. The founders actually had common sense. Just think if you would've told them a man should use the bathroom with a girl. Liberalism destroyed the black family all for a vote.

Setting aside the proportions of my manly endowment, why would I have been hanged in 1787?
So men used the bathroom with girls back then? You're an idiot.

They owned other humans "back then". You can't judge modern society by what the founders might think of it.

1. Vis-a-vis the Founders and America...you might have missed this:
"At least 620,000 combatants died during the four-year struggle; recent estimates put the total closer to 750,000, or more than 2 percent of the nation’s population at that time. More soldiers died in prison camps alone than America lost during the entire Vietnam War. Perhaps more to the point, some 350,000 Union soldiers died during the conflict, abolitionists in effect if not always in intent. Adjusted for population, that would amount to almost 5 million service deaths today, amounting to a blood sacrifice more than sufficient to redeem whatever moral or intellectual inconsistencies there are to be found in America’s founding documents.

And if that’s not sufficient? Well, then, nothing will be. But for most Americans—and for much of the rest of the world—it is more than enough."
Blood Redemption

2. It is only the party you support and represent that is and has always been the cauldron of slavery, segregation and second-class citizenship.
Hardly as the name of the Democratic-Republicans and Whigs parties, both enjoyed slave ownership, as did Union democrats desire to have no slavery..

Find any Righwing elected officials or party elite who endorse what you claim. There is no Far Right....only a Far Left.
Well just because we haven't embraced their ideology and adopted their bat-shit crazy views as our party platform like the left has doesn't mean they don't exist.

There are only two political views, the two major parties.

The groups you mention are not embraced by the Republicans, but radicals of every stripe......Linda Sarsour.....are embraced, advanced, and endorsed by the Democrat Party.

Funny thing is that white liberals know Islam will eventually overpower future generations if nothing is done. That's how big of bitches they are. Don't give a fuck!

It has long been known that Liberalism is a mental disease.....but the desire to destroy their own culture and civilization is beyond belief.

It brings to mind this allegory:
A scorpion, being a very poor swimmer, asked a turtle to carry him on his back across a river. “Are you

scorpion.gif

mad?” exclaimed the turtle. “You’ll sting me while I’m swimming and I’ll drown.”

“My dear turtle,” laughed the scorpion, “if I were to sting you, you would drown and I would go down with you. Now where is the logic in that?”

“You’re right!” cried the turtle. “Hop on!” The scorpion climbed aboard and halfway across the river gave the turtle a mighty sting. As they both sank to the bottom, the turtle resignedly said:

“Do you mind if I ask you something? You said there’d be no logic in your stinging me. Why did you do it?”

“It has nothing to do with logic,” the drowning scorpion sadly replied. “It’s just my character.”
Scorpion and Turtle Folktale

Great example of that would be, the left's push for popular vote ,knowing full well that the electoral college vote protects the minorities in the nation.
Yet the libs say they are for the minorities.

What did the Dems do to the voters in the south.
Suppressed Americans their right to vote.
What are they pushing now?
Popular vote that takes away minorities rights.

On July 5, 1935, in a letter to Representative Samuel B. Hill of Washington, Franklin Roosevelt manifested his contempt for the Constitution. Hill was chairman of the subcommittee studying the Guffey-Vinson bill to regulate the coal industry: the purpose of the legislation was to re-establish, for the coal industry, the NRA code system which the Supreme Court had unanimously declared unconstitutional. Roosevelt wrote: "I hope your committee will not permit doubts as to constitutionality, however reasonable, to block the legislation.

This was the same Roosevelt who had sworn an oath on his 300 year old family Bible, to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Democrats......the Far Left.
You used a quote from another author yet did no footnotes or links, so again a plagiarized moment in history..And you cherry picked out of the statement to abuse and use as per usual..Lying, twisting, cheating, all the earmarks of a super genius..

:uhh:
When was the last time neither a Democrat nor Republican won the presidency?
That doesn't mean other political views don't exist. Good grief...

There are folks who worship the Spaghetti God, too...but we don't include them in a serious discussion of religion.

The same for the Leftists who try to equate some tiny minority of losers with the Right.

See if you can find any radical positions endorsed by the Right.

And stop falling from the propaganda.

:uhh:
When was the last time neither a Democrat nor Republican won the presidency?
That doesn't mean other political views don't exist. Good grief...

There are folks who worship the Spaghetti God, too...but we don't include them in a serious discussion of religion.

The same for the Leftists who try to equate some tiny minority of losers with the Right.

See if you can find any radical positions endorsed by the Right.

And stop falling from the propaganda.
I vehemently oppose the Kennedy-era liberalism of the modern day Republican Party. I'm a constitutional conservative who votes the Constitution Party. You consider me "radical" because the Republican Party doesn't support the U.S. Constitution as it should?

And by the way - the Tea Party unseated MANY former Republican representatives. So there is another place at the table.

Forum List

Back