A democrat victory will crash the markets

Economists know that if Dims get their way, there will be even more massive spending, causing runnaway inflation that is much worse.
Bullshit!

Did you just refer to the Biden withdrawal from Afghanistan as the greatest evacuation of a defeated army in world history?
I did!
With all due respect, Donald? That's an incredibly ignorant statement!
I know of none greater. Nor a single American military fatality that could bd attributable to the victorious Taliban.

The closest runner up would have to be in Vietnam, and that's a distant second.

The election results are going to cause some Trump supporters to have second thoughts.

But the intimidation of the side opposing the R's and Trump, is going to have the effect of silencing most of the resistance.

Americans will soon come back together under the convincing power of fascism to unite the people.

Will Trump even attempt to make Russia NOT the enemy? Is that even possible after 80 years of hating?
the demafasict have already united…they were able to con some people back in 2020, to join them…but after two years of chaos, record inflation, surrendering to terrorist, betraying our allies, lies, human rights crisis on the border, record covid deaths and bowing to iran, and china the american people are rejecting you all…75 percent seeing how you all have taken us in the wrong direction

Personally, I'd rather see my investment account take a hit than to see the delusional Repubs who favor autocratic rule take over Congress.

Economists know that if Dims get their way, there will be even more massive spending, causing runnaway inflation that is much worse.

It would be bad news for the market, and if its unexpected by the traders, of course the bears will be joyous.

The Democrats are working hard to tank the economy, taking someone of their power and forcing them to be bipartisan will be tremendous.

Fair to recognize Trump's intentions. as he stated at least.
But also fair to say that America pulled off the greatest evacuation of a defeated army in world history.
That shouldn't be attributed to either political party. It was solely attributable to smart military planning.

You must not know very much about military planning, but then again you're Canadian.

Every military advisor of Dementia told him not to try and leave Afghanistan that way. The moron pulled out the troops first, lost 13 Americans solders, and armed the Taliban with 83 billion dollars of US military gear, not to mention leaving American citizens behind. You call that smart military planning??????

Personally, I'd rather see my investment account take a hit than to see the delusional Repubs who favor autocratic rule take over Congress.

I don't think you have anything to worry about as far as your EBT account, regardless of the election results.

Although its interesting how you are referring to SNAP benefits as "investments".

She opposed the attack on the Capital building and felt that Trump was responsible. She voted as such during the impeachment. She also opposes the lie that the election was stolen. She was consequently removed from her position of leadership by the Republican for not going along with the MAGA movement. Then the Republicans in her state voted her out of office to be replaced by a MAGA person.

Yeah, that kind of happens when you side with the enemy and against your own constituents. :aug08_031:

I'm hoping it was real on Trump's part or at worst Trump's attempt to pacify Russia with some concessions. Either way, he's the better choice for avoiding nuclear war.

Fair to recognize Trump's intentions. as he stated at least.
But also fair to say that America pulled off the greatest evacuation of a defeated army in world history.
That shouldn't be attributed to either political party. It was solely attributable to smart military planning.

Trump is responsible for America's presence in Syria today. Obama has sucdssfully defused the situation America created with the Iraq style false claims of WMD's.

He terrifies me too on foreign policy.

America's war against Russia is critical for America, regardless of the danger it imposes to the rest of the world. Pulling out would represent the end of unopposed world hegemony by America.

Enough of that until after the election, when many attitudes will be markedly adjusted to the result.
a true sign. of a fascist is rewriting history…thanks for highlighting you are a true demafasict

She opposed the attack on the Capital building
A riot is not an attack--that is a lie. She opposed Trump--just like Romney and McCain adding to my position that Trump is not a republican--even dyed in the wool republicans say so--another lie, Next.
Then the Republicans in her state voted her out of office to be replaced by a MAGA person.
If she is a republican, you just contradicted yourself, Mr. Rold Gold. Sounds to me like you are saying the MAGAs in WY replaced a RINO with a MAGA--is that what you are saying or do you even know. You can't seem to keep it straight.

Get off the worship crap. It is, and was, Trump's policies that earned him my vote. I do like him, but worship is not an accurate description.

It's a failed theme leftists use to try and make you feel guilty for your support. They still can't figure out reverse psychology is so transparent the late Ray Charles could see it.

How has the DOW done since Biden took Office?
Inflation is a World Wide Problem.

Forum List

Back