A democrat victory will crash the markets

A riot is not an attack--that is a lie.

No, it is not a lie. It was not a mere riot, it was targeted at the building for the purpose of stopping the certification of the election.

If she is a republican, you just contradicted yourself, Mr. Rold Gold. Sounds to me like you are saying the MAGAs in WY replaced a RINO with a MAGA--is that what you are saying or do you even know. You can't seem to keep it straight.

Yes, she is a Repub and I contradicted nothing. She is a Repub and she was replaced by a Repub who is more MAGA than her because today there is no difference between Repub and MAGA....they are one in the same.

It was not a mere riot
LIE, attacks have leaders--unless you count Ray Epps, this RIOT had no leader. The victim of your uncalled for venom is on record--THAT YOU HEARD, saying "March PEACEFULLY AND PATRIOTICALLY to the capitol and make your voices heard" Next LIE. You're not doing too well.
there is no difference between Repub and MAGA
HaHaHa, did it again, moron. You just told everyone that Liz was a republican--now you say that she is a MAGA, you don't know WTF you are saying. Run along, you're an idiot. I'm tired of wasting my time on you--did you research the link--I notice you're strangely quiet on it.

No, it is not a lie. It was not a mere riot, it was targeted at the building for the purpose of stopping the certification of the election.

Yes, she is a Repub and I contradicted nothing. She is a Repub and she was replaced by a Repub who is more MAGA than her because today there is no difference between Repub and MAGA....they are one in the same.
There's nothing pisses me off more than the little guy paying attention to his other suitors, than to me!

You don't have to be in the classroom to read of the experiences other parents have had the last couple of years.
No Ray, you do actually need to visit classrooms.
experiences from disgruntled parents doesn't cut it.

All the negative reports from disgruntled parents are likely not happening at all.

What is your ONE biggest complaint about public schools?

No Ray, you do actually need to visit classrooms.
experiences from disgruntled parents doesn't cut it.

All the negative reports from disgruntled parents are likely not happening at all.

What is your ONE biggest complaint about public schools?

What in hell are you talking about? What do you think, parents are just making this shit up? And if so, why is the school never stating their concerns are not true?

I've seen the footage of these meetings. They get very heated, sometimes leading to arrests. It involves yelling, crying, and outrage from the parents. I don't have to be in the classroom to realize their concerns are genuine. Why did the Democrats get so upset by DeSantis's new rule of not discussing sexual content of any kind in classrooms of children up to 1st grade? They even went so far as to lie about the law calling it "Don't say gay" law, and you won't find the word "gay" anywhere in the bill. They were upset because it interferes in their indoctrination process.

Why did the Democrats get so upset by DeSantis's new rule of not discussing sexual content of any kind in classrooms of children up to 1st grade?
You know what Ray.
I have been in the public school classroom over 7,000 days.
Being there, in the classroom, makes a difference in seeing reality, versus what some pissed off ignorant parent says.
NEVER, not once, was any sexual content discussed.

Has it happened, YES, but rarely.
Fuck those idiot teachers that do that.
It's rare.

Now, we in public school, have a health class.

Is it ok with you that the Health teacher talks about penis, vagina, sexual intercourse, abstaining, birth control. Is that OK Ray?

You know what Ray.
I have been in the public school classroom over 7,000 days.
Being there, in the classroom, makes a difference in seeing reality, versus what some pissed off ignorant parent says.
NEVER, not once, was any sexual content discussed.

Has it happened, YES, but rarely.
Fuck those idiot teachers that do that.
It's rare.

Now, we in public school, have a health class.

Is it ok with you that the Health teacher talks about penis, vagina, sexual intercourse, abstaining, birth control. Is that OK Ray?

There is nothing wrong with health class, but you don't have health class for kindergarten children. You teach them at an appropriate age.

I know it's not happening in every classroom across the country, but as you stated, it does happen. The real question is, do you believe parents have the right to insist what is being taught in class if they feel a school is being inappropriate? It seems that some believe parents should not be involved in such decisions and whatever they decide your child is going to learn, they're going to learn regardless of their approval.

Forum List

Back