A Discussion About White Supremacy In The United States

The thing is there is no higher crime rate. Whites have got to stop telling this lie. We are dying because you refuse to stop doing so. Whites commit more crime and whites need to fix that instead of lying about us.

Once again for your information.

Blacks%20shot%20by-M.jpg

Looks like its true. Asians and Whites cheat on their tests way more than other races.

The Perfect Score: Cheating on the SAT

SAT Integrity Falls Victim to China Cheating Scandal

Cute effort to deny facts. Are you really this desperate?

"The Perfect Score: Cheating on the SAT" Resulted in TWELVE STUDENTS paying a young man to take their tests for them. They were caught.

Your futile second effort: "SAT Integrity Falls Victim to China Cheating Scandal". My figures were for the United States.

From your source. The cheating incident, which includes test cancellations in Spain, Bahrain and Kazakhstan, is yet another blow to the integrity of the test. Last year, students in Asia and the Middle East repeatedly had test scores withheld as the College Board investigated cheating allegations. And 15 Chinese individuals were charged in Pittsburgh last May with being part of a plan to get fake passports to people who would take the test for others.

Looks like its true. Asians and Whites cheat on their tests way more than other races.

The Perfect Score: Cheating on the SAT

SAT Integrity Falls Victim to China Cheating Scandal

Cute effort to deny facts. Are you really this desperate?

"The Perfect Score: Cheating on the SAT" Resulted in TWELVE STUDENTS paying a young man to take their tests for them. They were caught.

Your futile second effort: "SAT Integrity Falls Victim to China Cheating Scandal". My figures were for the United States.

From your source. The cheating incident, which includes test cancellations in Spain, Bahrain and Kazakhstan, is yet another blow to the integrity of the test. Last year, students in Asia and the Middle East repeatedly had test scores withheld as the College Board investigated cheating allegations. And 15 Chinese individuals were charged in Pittsburgh last May with being part of a plan to get fake passports to people who would take the test for others.
You misunderstand. I agree with those links. They show that Asians and Whites cheat on the tests more than other races. Those are just two examples of the times they were caught. There are hundreds more out there.

The thing is there is no higher crime rate. Whites have got to stop telling this lie. We are dying because you refuse to stop doing so. Whites commit more crime and whites need to fix that instead of lying about us.

Blacks%20shot%20by-M.jpg
Thats fake news.

From San Francisco, prove it!
I cant prove a meme. Please post the real source so I can make you look stupid. Pretty please.

Blacks%20shot%20by-M.jpg
Close but wrong on whites killed by black. According to the FBI’s uniform crime-reporting data for 2016, 90.1 percent of black victims of homicide were killed by other blacks, while 83.5 percent of whites were killed by other whites. Whites kill whites and blacks kill blacks.

Blacks%20shot%20by-M.jpg
Close but wrong on whites killed by black. According to the FBI’s uniform crime-reporting data for 2016, 90.1 percent of black victims of homicide were killed by other blacks, while 83.5 percent of whites were killed by other whites.
But his meme was so convincing? :laughing0301:

Blacks%20shot%20by-M.jpg
Close but wrong on whites killed by black. According to the FBI’s uniform crime-reporting data for 2016, 90.1 percent of black victims of homicide were killed by other blacks, while 83.5 percent of whites were killed by other whites.
But his meme was so convincing? :laughing0301:

And quite accurate.

Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

Keep in mind, only 12.6% of our population is black.

There's no white supremacy in the United States. If you put as much energy into cleaning up your own neighborhoods and rotting subculture as you do whining and finger pointing at others you'd make a lot of progress.

To be fair there are a few actual White Supremacists out there, but they are easy to find. They are the ones SAYING they are White Supremacists.

That being said they are not part of some coordinated movement, rather they are penny pockets of disgruntled bigoted morons.
Actually, if you listen to the podcast (just the first fifteen minutes) you will hear the truth--that the white supremacists are going under a lot of more "palatable" names these days. Including Alt Right.

Wrong. Actual white power types are proud of what they are, and don't hide behind other names.

Alt right is nothing but a word created to link mainstream conservatives and libertarians with fringe white power morons.
Marty, I am telling you what a man who was a white supremacist HIMSELF said. Are you one, too? If not, it might make sense to listen to him. I'm not going to argue it, because how the hell would I know? I trust the guy to say what is true here--he has no reason to lie about it.

So you trust the word of a guy who believes in white power? If he wants to make his movement appear stronger than it actually is he has EVERY reason to lie about it.

There's no white supremacy in the United States. If you put as much energy into cleaning up your own neighborhoods and rotting subculture as you do whining and finger pointing at others you'd make a lot of progress.

To be fair there are a few actual White Supremacists out there, but they are easy to find. They are the ones SAYING they are White Supremacists.

That being said they are not part of some coordinated movement, rather they are penny pockets of disgruntled bigoted morons.
Actually, if you listen to the podcast (just the first fifteen minutes) you will hear the truth--that the white supremacists are going under a lot of more "palatable" names these days. Including Alt Right.

Wrong. Actual white power types are proud of what they are, and don't hide behind other names.

Alt right is nothing but a word created to link mainstream conservatives and libertarians with fringe white power morons.
You sound like an idiot without a clue. The term Alt Right was created by a white supremacist by the name of Richard Spencer

He made up the word, the progs decided to use it to link anyone to the Right of Mitt Romney with wanna-be Nazis.

You sound like an idiot without a clue. The term Alt Right was created by a white supremacist by the name of Richard Spencer

And you don't think that Richard Spencer would love to be linked to more mainstream conservatives and libertarians?

Hell, they are constantly trying to attach themselves to something more, to inflate their importance.
Hey stupid. That was the point OldLady was making. They want something more palatable to guys like you who pretend you arent racist because you dont have the balls to come out and admit it.

The only racist in this thread subsection is you.

The right is too stupid to realize that it needs all the allies it can get. There is no reason why the right wouldn’t ally with the alt-right when they have already allied with much of the non-white left who mistakenly call themselves black conservatives(Ben Carson for example).

The left has allied itself with not only the entire left side of the spectrum when it comes to white people, but with the black and brown alt-right(like Asclepias and MarcATL and IM2 and Paul Essen etc).

It is ridiculous and stupid for the mainstream right to shun the alt-right for fear of racism when more the half of the Democratic Party is now comprised of racists.

We don't need actual racists to be with us. fuck them.

The right is too stupid to realize that it needs all the allies it can get. There is no reason why the right wouldn’t ally with the alt-right when they have already allied with much of the non-white left who mistakenly call themselves black conservatives(Ben Carson for example).

The left has allied itself with not only the entire left side of the spectrum when it comes to white people, but with the black and brown alt-right(like Asclepias and MarcATL and IM2 and Paul Essen etc).

It is ridiculous and stupid for the mainstream right to shun the alt-right for fear of racism when more the half of the Democratic Party is now comprised of racists.

I am only asking for Republicans to listen to people like myself and to accept the votes of people who are more radical than I am on race without guilt.

That is not too much to ask considering who is now running on the Democratic side.

It is time for Republicans to reward their base for sticking by them for so long instead of simply creating a new party.

In time Republicans will be mostly made up by people who are consciously pro-white regardless. The Walkaway people are. The white millennials and gen Xers and gen Zers who are Republicans are. It is only the boomers who resist this. Boomers need to wake up.

I am only asking for Republicans to listen to people like myself and to accept the votes of people who are more radical than I am on race without guilt.

That is not too much to ask considering who is now running on the Democratic side.

It is time for Republicans to reward their base for sticking by them for so long instead of simply creating a new party.

In time Republicans will be mostly made up by people who are consciously pro-white regardless. The Walkaway people are. The white millennials and gen Xers and gen Zers who are Republicans are. It is only the boomers who resist this. Boomers need to wake up.

Help we don't need or want. Sorry, by racism is idiotic.

When I was about 12, I started to become political aware.

I read about racism in the papers, and I believed it.

There wasn't any around me. Even though it was a fairly diverse neighborhood and my parents were older than the norm. I just figured that my family and neighbors were exceptional.

When I went to a high school, I wondered if I would see all this racism, I was still reading about, but again, I did not. And again, I just figured that my school and fellow classmates were better than average people. Very progressive.

Then I went college in the near by city, and, well you get it. I was in class with minorities, we socialized together, ect ect ect. And I just figured that my city was one of the better ones.

THEN, I read that racial activists considered my city one of the WORSE ones.

And I realized that it was all bullshit.
If you are raised in a community in which racist behavior is not recognized as such and is just normal behavior, you are not likely to be bothered by it. Generally if there were no conflicts between the races, killings, riots, etc. then everything was fine.

My first year in high school was in the South in the early 50's. Nobody thought of themselves as being racist. Blacks went to a black school, an old wood frame building and Whites went to a White school, a new 3 story brick building. Blacks did jobs blacks did, cut grass, picked up garbage, and general manual labor. Whites did white jobs, worked in offices and stores, and skilled jobs. Whites lived in white neighborhoods in nice houses and black lived in black neighborhoods on the edge of town in shotgun shacks. It was all good. There were no racists. Everybody was happy, of course no one every ask any black people about this.

My first year of high school was in the early 80s, in the Rust Belt.

No one thought of themselves as racist.

Blacks and whites went to the same school.

Blacks and whites did the same jobs and lived in the same neighborhoods.

30 years? Times changed. YOu are living in the past.
Correction, I lived in the past, the distant past which allows me a clear view of how far we have progressed.

So, why are you denying the progress?

WHo do you think got a higher percentage of the white vote? Kerry or Obama?
Blacks made tremendous progress from the late 50s to the 80's acompanied by huge social upheaval. Most schools and public accommodations were integrated. By 1975, 5.5 million additional black voters had be added to the voter rolls. Black turnout in elections hit over 70%. In the Deep South voter registration increased by 400% by 1980 and we began to see elected black candidates.

In the late 20th century, progress slowed. Sociologists say that further improvements in education and jobs will be generational and dependent on social integration and the passage of cultural changes between generations and not reaching equality for 50 to 100 years.

Who do you think got a bigger share of the white vote, Kerry or Obama?

I don't represent racism. I represent racial parity in politics. Every race in a multicultural society must be directly represented or you are literally oppressing people. It also dispels a lot of the fears because each community knows where the others stand when they talk to an elected official instead of reading forums made by angry, disenfranchised people.

Destroying the charge of "xenophobe", "islamophobe" and "racist" by mainstreaming pro-white politics would insure permanent control of the government by conservatives, not just Republicans. That would destroy the core beliefs in Marxist schools as well.

If worse comes to worst and true radicals take over then people like myself will be the left, not the Democrats.

Of course there is white supremacy in the U.S. I don't know what gives you that idea.

Really? Where? What power do they have? Who actually takes them seriously other than their own little band of extremists? This isn't the 1950s anymore and the KKK isn't getting government protection to go out and commit their lynchings.
Skinheads and people running around in brown shirts with Nazi arm bans are not the big problem. It's the much larger segment of the population who in their heart believe their race is superior and due to that superiority it should be widely recognized as such and treated as such. They may not call themselves white supremacist but that is exactly what they are.

Greed, dependency, and degeneracy are the big problems, thinking Whites are collectively superior to Blacks is not a problem, but a reality that many can't seem to grasp.

How is racism idiotic?

More like it's idiotic to think the reason why Blacks, and Hispanics are behind in this country due to racism (Prejudices), while Asian Indians, Jews, and East Asians are ahead in this country due to racism (Prejudices)

How is racism idiotic?

More like it's idiotic to think the reason why Blacks, and Hispanics are behind in this country due to racism (Prejudices), while Asian Indians, Jews, and East Asians are ahead in this country due to racism (Prejudices)

its CULTURAL-----not race------is "race" the reason that Polacks drink themselves into oblivion?

Forum List

Back