🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Disturbing Photo of Trump's SOS favorite Rex Tillerson ....& Russia's Vlad Putin...

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Trump's recent heart-throb for Secretary of State. Rex Tillerson (far left). It looks here like he's already cutting deals to sell us down the rivier:

Rex Tillerson, ExxonMobil’s CEO, is expected to be Donald Trump’s secretary of state

rex-e1481412214690.jpg

I'm not sure I like the smile on Putin's face here...^^.....Or the one on Rex Tillerson's face either...

Discuss this picture's body language

Would a CEO of a huge oil corporation be representing the will of the voters across the world? Or would he not give a flying fuck about any of us in the deals he cuts? I'm betting on the latter.

The GOP would be wise to remember the exceedingly slim margin by which they won this year. 2018 will be here in the blink of an eye.. They're making the same mistake the dems did by flaunting their association with LGBT. It resulted in their biggest loss of power since..forever really..

BigOil and extreme right "screw the poor and let the rich get fat" policies are as deadly to the GOP's longevity as butt sex and deranged men in women's showers is to the left. The GOP ought not get drunk with power since it was won by such a slim and reticent margin. The two men in the photo's front look drunk with power, beyond a shadow of a doubt..

Trump picking Tillerson will make him look silly in underestimating the patience of the people who voted him into office. It will make the critics on the left look extremely accurate about their predictions of him failing to see the forest for the trees in his pick. Very immature. The whole thing just looks bad. Very bad. Sloppy in image-control.

Last edited:
Thanks Mooney.

Exxon’s Pro-Fracking CEO Is Suing to Stop Fracking Near His Mansion

ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson, a vocal proponent of hydraulic fracking, who is suing to prevent the construction of a water tower near his eighty-three-acre, $5 million horse ranch in Bartonville, Texas. The purpose of the tower? Storing water for fracking. Tillerson and his super-wealthy neighbors are concerned, the lawsuit states, that the fracking tower might “devalue their properties and adversely impact the rural lifestyle they sought to enjoy.” Exxon’s Pro-Fracking CEO Is Suing to Stop Fracking Near His Mansion

I'm sure fracking ruins the lifestyle people whose tapwater is catching fire sought to enjoy too. Doesn't seem to bother old Rex then..

Trump's recent heart-throb for Secretary of State. Rex Tillerson (far left). It looks here like he's already cutting deals to sell us down the rivier:

Rex Tillerson, ExxonMobil’s CEO, is expected to be Donald Trump’s secretary of state

rex-e1481412214690.jpg

I'm not sure I like the smile on Putin's face here...^^.....Or the one on Rex Tillerson's face either...

Would a CEO of a huge oil corporation be representing the will of the voters across the world? Or would he not give a flying fuck about any of us in the deals he cuts? I'm betting on the latter.

The GOP would be wise to remember the exceedingly slim margin by which they won this year. 2018 will be here in the blink of an eye.. They're making the same mistake the dems did by flaunting their association with LGBT. It resulted in their biggest loss of power since..forever really..

BigOil and extreme right "screw the poor and let the rich get fat" policies are as deadly to the GOP's longevity as butt sex and deranged men in women's showers is to the left. The GOP ought not get drunk with power since it was won by such a slim and reticent margin. The two men in the photo's front look drunk with power, beyond a shadow of a doubt..

Trump picking Tillerson will make him look silly in underestimating the patience of the people who voted him into office. It will make the critics on the left look extremely accurate about their predictions of him failing to see the forest for the trees in his pick. Very immature.
I'm paying about 2.50 a gallon for gas right now. I'm not sure how I'm getting screwed. You hate successful business people, we get it.

] I'm paying about 2.50 a gallon for gas right now. I'm not sure how I'm getting screwed. You hate successful business people, we get it.

No, I hate it when our last underground aquifers, fostering our main economical asset on world trade (food from agriculture) becomes hopelessly polluted forever. You can't clean up carcinogenic solvents that have been pumped into shale beds where hairline fractures percolate via capillary-effect, back up into the aquifers they're directly underneath.

But that's all science stuff. Don't worry, your guru Trump will do away with as many honest scientists as he can. Just wait for your kids to get cancer or your tapwater to catch fire. Then you will have wanted our concerns about fresh water and agriculture to have been more stringent. But it will be too late then.

Long story short...your cheap gas has a price tag...asshole... Too bad they'll be fabricating more reasons to shitcan economical diesel-fueled cars that get 60mpg...whose fuel can be cut with biofuels created by algaes and other sources outside petroleum. They'll be pushing big gas-guzzling SUVs again in commercials. They're out to head-hunt Tesla cars already for their efficiency.

Like I said in the OP, the GOP needs to be very very wary of the type of insane hubris the left was blind to in its extreme and unpalatable factions. The internet has educated people; there's no turning back from that. You can't hide the truth as easily as industry once could. This oversight is one the political parties will make about the middle voters over and over until they finally wake up and smell the outfall of information's effect on the human mind's ability to make decisions....on election day...

Last edited:
What the OP is scared of is that Trump will create an economic boom unlike anything we have seen in many years and will make Obama appear the ineffective leader he is.

What the OP is scared of is that Trump will create an economic boom unlike anything we have seen in many years and will make Obama appear the ineffective leader he is.
No, I'm scared he'll create the wrong economic boom at the expense of others equally as lucrative....in green energy (don't talk about the engineered-to-fail Solydra...funded by BigOil..har har.) and other cutting edge technologies that don't give your kids cancer or start your tapwater on fire.

There are thousands upon thousands of patents out there buried forever that address technology...green technology in particular...that would make the US richer than it has ever been. But BigOil would have to suffer a decade or so of shifting over assets to develop and monopolize those markets. So, better to pollute our last fresh water resources forever than for a bunch of rich guys to get a headache for a few years...shifting their giant wads of money around...

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I don't mind that Tillerson has a previous relationship with foreign leaders as CEO of Exxon. It might make his job easier. I don't think the SoS is actually doing his own deals--he is speaking for the President, isn't he? Diplomats are on a short leash, are they not? So why does it matter? Tillerson will not be working for Exxon anymore if he takes the job, so what is all the flap about "deals," etc.?
Are people's fevered imaginations working overtime, as usual?

No, I'm scared he'll create the wrong economic boom at the expense of others equally as lucrative....in green energy (don't talk about the engineered-to-fail Solydra...funded by BigOil..har har.) and other cutting edge technologies that don't give your kids cancer or start your tapwater on fire.

And are not ready for prime time. Solar or wind energy cannot as yet run a freight train, power Air Force One, or move an eighteen wheeler down the interstate.

I don't mind that Tillerson has a previous relationship with foreign leaders as CEO of Exxon. It might make his job easier. I don't think the SoS is actually doing his own deals--he is speaking for the President, isn't he? Diplomats are on a short leash, are they not? So why does it matter? Tillerson will not be working for Exxon anymore if he takes the job, so what is all the flap about "deals," etc.?
I notice you didn't comment on the body language of the two men in the foreground of the picture in the OP...

rex-e1481412214690.jpg

Trump picking Tillerson will make him look silly in underestimating the patience of the people who voted him into office. It will make the critics on the left look extremely accurate about their predictions of him failing to see the forest for the trees in his pick. Very immature. The whole thing just looks bad. Very bad. Sloppy in image-control.
Why is this picture disturbing to you? Tillerson has been successful in negotiating deals with Putin that benefited by Exxon-Mobil and Russia, and this should be seen as increasing the possibility the US and Russia will be able to reach agreements that will repair our relations and bring peace to the ME and eastern Europe.

Certainly Obama's and Clinton's confrontational policy toward Russia has been a dismal failure, so why would you be opposed to appointing some one Putin trusts to try to negotiate agreements that will benefit both countries and much of the rest of the world?

There are thousands upon thousands of patents out there buried forever that address technology...green technology in particular...that would make the US richer than it has ever been. But BigOil would have to suffer a decade or so of shifting over assets to develop and monopolize those markets. So, better to pollute our last fresh water resources forever than for a bunch of rich guys to get a headache for a few years...shifting their giant wads of money around...

1. It does NOT start tap water on fire, that is a urban myth.

2. Any technology can succeed, as long as it is either far better, or far cheaper than the tech it replaces. Right now, the tech you want is neither. Get off your rearends and fix it so it is, and not only will you get what you want, but you will become extremely wealthy in the process. (Oh I forgot, getting rich is evil. Just give it all away then)

3. You lefties have a problem, know what it is!---------->All of your phony stories have been proven false, in case you weren't aware, AND...............with the WikiLeaks releases, we now know that anywhere you get your info from is also phony along with liberal. Know what that means? Nothing you say unless YOU can prove it by some other method besides links or stories, is believable. And so, thanks to YOUR allowing the MSM to go along with you and helping Democrooks, you now do not have any credible way to prove anything with their help.

Therefore, here is the response to your post-------->WikiLeaks. I win, you have no credibility, and I thank you for making it so easy-)

rex-e1481412214690.jpg

Trump picking Tillerson will make him look silly in underestimating the patience of the people who voted him into office. It will make the critics on the left look extremely accurate about their predictions of him failing to see the forest for the trees in his pick. Very immature.
I'm paying about 2.50 a gallon for gas right now. I'm not sure how I'm getting screwed. You hate successful business people, we get it.

Yeah and clean water is costs just as much as gas and more in some areas. What's your point?

Elections have consequences.

Destroying the Obama mantra of pending war gloom and doom is already well underway. Suck it up, liberals. The sooner you do the easier it will be for you when your turn under the microscope of Trump's IRS focuses in. Hey, snowflakes, what goes around comes around and the coming is a'coming BIG time!

Our foreign policy will be dictated by Russia.

Our economy will be dictated by the Washington insiders nominated by Trump.

I notice you didn't comment on the body language of the two men in the foreground of the picture in the OP...
That they are agreeing on something? What are you imagining they are agreeing upon that is evil?

rex-e1481412214690.jpg

If that photo disturbs you, you have far bigger issues to worry about.

Forum List

Back