A dozen Biden threads claim a total of zero Joe Biden crimes

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
I’ve pursued through your dozen threads and I am left with zero crimes accused by you nuts regarding Joe Biden. Heck, there weren’t even any crimes accused of the wayward Hunter.

Here is what we already knew but heard again:
  • Zero evidence ties Joe Biden into any business dealings
  • Zero favors or actions are directly linked to any dealings of his kids
  • The Biden family excluding Joe have business dealings multinationally just like the Trump family, which does however include Donald
  • There are zero laws regulating the business dealing of relatives of the president.
  • There were no accusations laid out by the GOP circus committee nor did they ask for any charges to be filed

What am I missing?

Despite promises to prove Mr Biden’s criminality, Mr Comer’s presentation on Wednesday did not allege any criminal acts by Mr Biden or his family – even as he and his fellow committee members told reporters that Hunter Biden, Mr Biden’s brother James, and other members of the president’s family have been involved in “shady business deals that capitalised on Joe Biden's public office and risked our country's national security”.

Much of what Mr Comer discussed involved bank records which he said reveal that Hunter Biden had a “lucrative financial relationship” with a Romanian national by the name of Gabriel Popoviciu during the period his father was vice president under Barack Obama.

According to The New York Times, Mr Popoviciu retained Hunter Biden, who is a Yale-educated lawyer, to represent him in an effort to fend off criminal charges related to a land deal in the Romanian capital, Bucharest. The funds transfers Republicans suggested were evidence of wrongdoing began in 2015, the year Hunter Biden began representing Mr Popuviciu.

Despite the clear explanation for the transactions at issue, the Oversight Committee chairman alleged that Hunter Biden’s relationship with Mr Popoviciu was connected to the then-vice president’s work carrying out Obama administration policy in Romania, which he described as “a foreign adversary” even though Romania is a longstanding American ally and member of Nato.

I’ve pursued through your dozen threads and I am left with zero crimes accused by you nuts regarding Joe Biden. Heck, there weren’t even any crimes accused of the wayward Hunter.

• The Biden family excluding Joe have business dealings multinationally just like the Trump family, which does however include Donald
  • There are zero laws regulating the business dealing of relatives of the president.
  • There were no accusations laid out by the GOP circus committee nor did they ask for any charges to be filed

What am I missing?

Despite promises to prove Mr Biden’s criminality, Mr Comer’s presentation on Wednesday did not allege any criminal acts by Mr Biden or his family – even as he and his fellow committee members told reporters that Hunter Biden, Mr Biden’s brother James, and other members of the president’s family have been involved in “shady business deals that capitalised on Joe Biden's public office and risked our country's national security”.

Much of what Mr Comer discussed involved bank records which he said reveal that Hunter Biden had a “lucrative financial relationship” with a Romanian national by the name of Gabriel Popoviciu during the period his father was vice president under Barack Obama.

According to The New York Times, Mr Popoviciu retained Hunter Biden, who is a Yale-educated lawyer, to represent him in an effort to fend off criminal charges related to a land deal in the Romanian capital, Bucharest. The funds transfers Republicans suggested were evidence of wrongdoing began in 2015, the year Hunter Biden began representing Mr Popuviciu.
Despite the clear explanation for the transactions at issue, the Oversight Committee chairman alleged that Hunter Biden’s relationship with Mr Popoviciu was connected to the then-vice president’s work carrying out Obama administration policy in Romania, which he described as “a foreign adversary” even though Romania is a longstanding American ally and member of Nato.

~~~~~~
Next, you'll be telling us that pigs are truly flying at night.

R.d6eacd0eeb7e13c6f03e535c7e9b6ad9

What am I missing?

Hey everyone, just like Trump and his court case, no crimes proven, only Trump owes $5 million and Biden will win reelection.

What am I missing?

Could be. But the point stands. You got nothing. I mean..less than nothing. Only grievance.
Look how far that got you in 2022. Turned a red tsunami.....into a red puddle.
We are an authoritarian state. It is only what they do not force on us that we think differently. Most of the authoritarians whether in law enforcement, judicial, elected or others are morons in many ways of understanding living of the peasants. Their ways are dictatorial to their views and the ego from power. Fair men and women exist in this. And realize it.

Who are we talking about??

Traitor Joe?

This Traitor Joe....

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

Biggest Dem Senate supporter of W

Loves LBJ

voted for Ku Klux Klan Enchanted Cyclops to be Dem Senate leader four times

How about that? A title about this that doesn’t include the word “bombshell.” I guess citycroc must have been mistaken in a thread where he said all of these thread did call it a bombshell.

Forum List

Back