"A fair minded person"

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
The President stated that a "fair minded person" would be "outraged" by Minn and LA.

I don't think so. A fair minded person would do the following:

Minn - what was the deceased reaching for? We cannot see on the video. If the cop saw the deceased reaching for a gun, he was justified. If the deceased was reaching for an ID (not on him, but in the BACK SEAT), then it was murder.

LA - Cops called about a guy "brandishing a gun" in front of a store. They find the deceased selling (illegal bootleg) DVDs and CDs. The guy is a felon with a record a mile long, and is on probation. He is not a licensed retailer, is not paying county sales tax, and is selling illegal merchandise. He resists arrests, assaults the police, and is wrestled to the ground. At that point, the question is whether or not there is a gun. The video shows the cop removing what appears to be a snub out of the deceased pocket. Was that planted? That's the only question. If the decease had that gun in the pocket and was still struggling to pull it out, the shooting was justified. If he had a gun at all, he was facing the rest of his younger years in the poke.

Sorry, Mr. President, you aren't a "fair minded person." You never were. You are an extreme bigot without any life experiences being subjected to discrimination. In fact, your entire life is getting one preference after another, starting with that high school scholarship for being "Muslim."

Jumping to conclusions isn't "fair minded". Blaming guns isn't "fair minded".
And that governor blaming racism before we know ANYHTHING isn't "fair minded" either..

And that governor blaming racism before we know ANYHTHING isn't "fair minded" either..
I didn't understand his post that way. I figured when the report came in that someone was "brandishing a gun" just inferred there was going to be an armed person who was causing a disturbance.

I agree that the governor was making assumptions he had no business making.

I didn't understand his post that way. I figured when the report came in that someone was "brandishing a gun" just inferred there was going to be an armed person who was causing a disturbance.

I agree that the governor was making assumptions he had no business making.
I was referring to Obama. I didn't have a problem with the OP.

This is a Soros minded affair, tailor made for the gun grabbing agenda. And it is working. We are letting him take our country down.
The new and improved hate mongering Acorn, who is handing out Soros money to these blacks should be charged as accessories. Killing cops should garner a mandatory death sentence. And black communities, the next time one of yours is gunned down, bleeding in the street, call Acorn.

• Banned
I, for one, am not here to assist the Bigot in Chief (and his chosen allies in the "US" media) to demonize us to get us into a divide and conquer race war. Not all blacks support BLM, in fact many quietly despise BLM, but know they will be called Uncle Toms etc. if they go public with such criticism. It would be helpful if Dallas inspires a few to speak out. Certainly, the Democratic Party and uber race baiters at CNN and USA Today won't help.

The last two Presidents are clearly 1 and 2 on worst ever and worst traitors lists. The best way to unify America is to elect a tough and patriotic individual who will indict both .... for a very long list of treason counts each.

Forum List

Back