A Fair Trade

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
If a Brit reads this, I’ll trade you five American female Democrats of your choice for one Kate:

article-2280780-17ADF1CD000005DC-555_634x409.jpg

Kate puts her baby bump on parade as massive backlash hits best-selling author who called her a 'plastic princess made for breeding'
By Francesca Infante and Rebecca English
PUBLISHED:16:56 EST, 18 February 2013| UPDATED: 14:04 EST, 19 February 2013

Kate Middleton is a plastic princess designed to breed: Author Hilary Mantel attacks Duchess of Cambridge | Mail Online

Last edited:
This Englishman (and Swede) is tempted - would you also take the enviromentalist loon Prince Charles? It would worth almost anything to get rid of him before he becomes king.

Britain (and Sweden) already has legions of lefty feminist harridans so another 5 - or 10 - would not make much difference.

This Englishman (and Swede) is tempted - would you also take the enviromentalist loon Prince Charles? It would worth almost anything to get rid of him before he becomes king.

To Peterf: I’ll give you 20 to keep him!

Britain (and Sweden) already has legions of lefty feminist harridans so another 5 - or 10 - would not make much difference.

To Peterf: You caught me. I was hoping to dump our feminazis in the UK.

If a Brit reads this, I’ll trade you five American female Democrats of your choice for one Kate:

article-2280780-17ADF1CD000005DC-555_634x409.jpg

Kate puts her baby bump on parade as massive backlash hits best-selling author who called her a 'plastic princess made for breeding'
By Francesca Infante and Rebecca English
PUBLISHED:16:56 EST, 18 February 2013| UPDATED: 14:04 EST, 19 February 2013

Kate Middleton is a plastic princess designed to breed: Author Hilary Mantel attacks Duchess of Cambridge | Mail Online
This is Hillary Mantel:

0.jpg

'Nuff said.

Hmmm...'the plastic Princess' seems quite popular outside Britain;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_ZR9xwuslk]??? Canada Day: Prince William Canada Day Speech 2013) - YouTube[/ame]

Prince Charles will make a good King.

Eccentric maybe, an environmentalist...nothing wrong with that.
You'd be suprised just how many people like him.

Prince Charles will make a good King.

Eccentric maybe, an environmentalist...nothing wrong with that.
You'd be suprised just how many people like him.

Surprised? I'ld be amazed! A whining self-centered, self-pitying - now he's moaning in TIME that he lives in a 'prison' - fool. Who rips of the gullible by selling homeopathic 'remedies'.

Imo there is everything wrong with being a luddite economy-destroying environmentalist.

Forum List

Back