🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A federal judge just affirmed Trumps bump stock ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah great another sock. Call me a criminal cause I have 5 of them.
The atf.. might just be tracing your Id.. very soon
The government knows all about me. I already have your IP.
March 26 you are a criminal and I will let the atf.. know that u just bragged about owning 5 bump stocks.... they have a tip line

Next doofus
Your nothing but a fucking troll. Enjoy your short stay.

March 26 you are a criminal and I will let the atf.. know that u just bragged about owning 5 bump stocks.... they have a tip line

Next doofus

You would support the BATF in violating the most basic of all laws, just because of your personal preference?
That is highly immoral.

The NRA commented that you can take their bump stock from their cold dead hands.....

Anyone in possession of a bump stock will soon be a criminal

So NRA turds take your Vegas vacation soon
Need a link. Also this will be appealed to SC...
You do not need a link if you have the brains to do a google search

Everyone needs a link to the claim that those currently owning bumpstocks would be required to surrender them.
That is not how law works,

No, what I wrote was that a link is needed because it is so controversial.
And it is not a link to the fact the BATF wants to make bumpstocks illegal.
It is whether the BATF is going to try to make them illegal retroactively.
The BATF can easily make them illegal, but the BATF can never legally make them illegal retroactively.
That is strictly in violation of the ex post facto law in the US.

The link is. Arizona republic bump stock ban. The link will follow. I am not being allowed to post it. You by the way are wrong you will know this if you read

Need a link. Also this will be appealed to SC...

Everyone needs a link to the claim that those currently owning bumpstocks would be required to surrender them.

The BATF can easily make them illegal, but the BATF can never legally make them illegal retroactively.

The link is. Arizona republic bump stock ban. The link will follow. I am not being allowed to post it. You by the way are wrong you will know this if you read

Next doofus

You would support the BATF in violating the most basic of all laws, just because of your personal preference?
That is highly immoral.
You are saying that if a shipment of alcohol was found to contain a deadly amount of methanol that it could not be made illegal or confiscated post being sold.

U need to grow up kid

Next doofus
Your nothing but a fucking troll. Enjoy your short stay.
Enjoy the atf.. visit
That u begged for

Last edited:
Oh shit I forgot I own 10 and have more on the way my bad.
You only need 1.... it will take perhaps 3 seconds for the atf.. to get your name, location and firearms records.....

I have played chicken with bigger boobs than you. Watched them all fry too

CIAO

Cool I’m selling them for $3 a pop. I make them at the police station. Can I put you down for a few hundred.

Cool I’m selling them for $3 a pop. I make them at the police station. Can I put you down for a few hundred.
You will not embarrass me out of making the tip, it can be anonymous you know

See ya

Keep tryin

Next doofus

That is highly immoral.
You are saying that if a shipment of alcohol was found to contain a deadly amount of methanol that it could not be made illegal or confiscated post being sold.

U need to grow up kid

It would never have been legal to sell deadly amounts of methanol laden alcohol.
But bumpstocks were perfectly legal when purchased before this new interpretation of an existing regulation.
Even Nany Pelosi says this new regulation interpretation is illegal.
The legal way to do it is for Congress to pass a law, and for all those existing legally purchased ones to be registered so they can be grandfathered in.

Anything else is illegal.
The law is the law.

Next doofus

That is highly immoral.

U need to grow up kid

It would never have been legal to sell deadly amounts of methanol laden alcohol.
But bumpstocks were perfectly legal when purchased before this new interpretation of an existing regulation.
The legal way to do it is for Congress to pass a law, and for all those existing legally purchased ones to be registered so they can be grandfathered in.

The law is the law.
Tell the atf

Not me

Next doofus

That is highly immoral.

U need to grow up kid

The law is the law.

Next doofus

That is highly immoral.

U need to grow up kid

The law is the law.
But the poison was sold legally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back