🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ A Female Santa?

The Easter Bunny is actually a biological chicken trans-bunny, hence the Easter eggs.
Yes, that's true. The subject has been discussed & debated at great lengths among the brightest minds of the world over the course of several decades and it has finally been established due to the enormous amounts of pressure from the Cancel Culture.

The Sun actually gets smaller in the Winter. Ancient sun worshippers had equinox celebrations....When the Sun get's larger (spring/summer) and when the Sun gets smaller (Fall/Winter). Winter 'celebrations' were held to ensure the return of the Sun. Think about it....What if the Sun refuses to shine? (I sense a blues tune coming on)

The Sun actually gets smaller in the Winter. Ancient sun worshippers had equinox celebrations....When the Sun get's larger (spring/summer) and when the Sun gets smaller (Fall/Winter). Winter 'celebrations' were held to ensure the return of the Sun. Think about it....What if the Sun refuses to shine? (I sense a blues tune coming on)
Only when she's gone.

Santa is a fat white man with a beard. Always has been, always will be.

When it comes to holidays I don't recognize anything that is different or new from when I was a kid.

There is nothing wrong with tradition. That's why it's called a tradition. If everything changed every generation and updated to suit the current generations ideas and social agendas then we no longer have any traditions.

So there is no black Santa or female Santa, etc.

When it comes to holidays I don't recognize anything that is different or new from when I was a kid.

There is nothing wrong with tradition. That's why it's called a tradition. If everything changed every generation and updated to suit the current generations ideas and social agendas then we no longer have any traditions.

You mean he really is fat? Well, I'll be darned! I always that he had a pillow under his belt. o_O

But the original Santa was not fat with a beard wearing red. That did not happen till at least the 1930s.

If tradition is what matters, this is what Santa should look like...

1669646419562.png

or even

1669646443078.png

My earliest childhood memories all include first run Star Trek episodes ... Mr Spock didn't believe in Satan Claws, so neither did I ...
I told Virginia that Santa Clause is a myth. She needs to get a job and buy her own stuff.

Ho, ho, ho I don't think so. I don't really care about Santa being black,.. but he's supposed to have a beard people!! Mrs. Claus exists in legend for a reason. :rolleyes:

It's a wonderful example of how people generally lack any creativity and the gumption to establish their own persona based on their own ideas and desires.

Much like Critical Race Theory ... It's a shoddy attempt to attach an additional qualifier (Race) to a pre-existing and established philosophy or idea (Critical Theory) ...
And pretend it is something new, enlightened, or even worth considering in the first place ... :thup:

Agreed with everything except I don't see why there can't be a black Santa.

Agreed with everything except I don't see why there can't be a black Santa.

It's a Wiki Link ... But it will do ... :auiqs.jpg:

"Saint Nicholas of Myra[a] (traditionally 15 March 270 – 6 December 343) also known as Nicholas of Bari, was an early Christian bishop of Greek descent from the maritime city of Myra in Asia Minor (Greek: Μύρα; modern-day Demre, Turkey) during the time of the Roman Empire. Because of the many miracles attributed to his intercession, he is also known as Nicholas the Wonderworker. Saint Nicholas is the patron saint of sailors, merchants, archers, repentant thieves, children, brewers, pawnbrokers, unmarried people, and students in various cities and countries around Europe. His reputation evolved among the pious, as was common for early Christian saints, and his legendary habit of secret gift-giving gave rise to the traditional model of Santa Claus ("Saint Nick") through Sinterklaas."

It's a Wiki Link ... But it will do ... :auiqs.jpg:

"Saint Nicholas of Myra[a] (traditionally 15 March 270 – 6 December 343) also known as Nicholas of Bari, was an early Christian bishop of Greek descent from the maritime city of Myra in Asia Minor (Greek: Μύρα; modern-day Demre, Turkey) during the time of the Roman Empire.[7][8] Because of the many miracles attributed to his intercession, he is also known as Nicholas the Wonderworker. Saint Nicholas is the patron saint of sailors, merchants, archers, repentant thieves, children, brewers, pawnbrokers, unmarried people, and students in various cities and countries around Europe. His reputation evolved among the pious, as was common for early Christian saints, and his legendary habit of secret gift-giving gave rise to the traditional model of Santa Claus ("Saint Nick") through Sinterklaas."

That doesn't prove anything.

That doesn't prove anything.

There you go ... No need to prove the actual history.

That's what I meant about lacking the creativity to actually create something that isn't just a shoddy retread of something or someone
that was actually a living, breathing and better person than most people (including me) will ever be.

And you wonder how we headed down this path we are on ... Go figure ... :auiqs.jpg:

Seriously.

I have no doubt that very soon there will be a demand for people-of-color Santa Clauses.

I am 85, but I have already become so accustomed to diversity that I wince a bit every time I see a Caucasian Santa Claus.

When I watched the FOX Christmas show and saw Santa Claus show up, I actually did feel kind of disappointed that he was a Caucasian.

Forum List

Back