A few question's for atheists ?

you can't use the bible to prove the bible.

then why can you use science to prove science ? :eusa_whistle:

Because science can prove and disprove theories rather easily.....Don't believe me?

Go to 20,000 feet in an aeroplane and jump out without a parachute over some arid piece of Texas desert. Science has taught me that gravity will take effect and smash your body into the ground. Thank you Sir Isaac Newton! If you don't believe me, go try it.

Now, give me some solid evidence - provable - that a God exists.

So what you're saying is man can't prove the bible wrong nor can the bible prove the bible wrong.hmm i will continue trusting in the bible and what it contains as far as information concerning God and life.

Oh and science can prove science wrong.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what your question is concerning the old testament and the new testament ? If your presupposition was accurate than why can't competent scientist in labs under perfect conditions produce life from the necessary substances ?

Scientifically, we arent there yet.

Why cant we build cities at the greatest depths of the ocean yet?

Why cant we time travel yet?

Why cant we communicate instantly yet...wait....

And never will be.

Because only certain parts of life was to live there man was meant to live right here on this planet if man tries to live in such places it will place humans at great risk and limit their ability.

Time travel is not possible that is why.

Not sure where you were going with your last question.

No one 200 years ago thought we would have an outhouse in the house. They couldnt imagine electric lights then either or telephones. They couldnt see how we could get to one destination to another so quickly by flying. You cant say we will never figure out how to activate innate matter.

Man can use his logic to overcome living on another planet. I thought you were better than this. Man can live under water with no problem....

Time travel is not possible, that is right, but there are theories....... :poke:

The last one was an example of technology you yourself use that we couldnt use 30 years ago, because of evolution.

I have given plenty of evidence from the bible that is supported by science where did that information come from if it did not come from God ? Don't you think knowing how arrogant man can be if they produced this information from the bible why would they have given credit to a made up being=God ? Why wouldn't they take credit themselves ? Why do you and your side quickly reject the thought of God and creation and even doing a discredit to his book that guides us. There is plenty of evidence of God and creation a lot more than there is for macroevolution. There is only two explanations for life non living matter turned in to living matter and produced life as we know it or God the creator created life from ingredients of the earth then blew into our nostrils the breath of life just as the scriptures say. The scriptures say 10 times in the book of genesis Kinds bring forth after their own kind and after billions of off spring and millions of science test science can conclude kinds bring forth after their kinds.

The bible provides proof of nothing about the origins of man. It give you faith. Nothing provable to scientific standards.

go figure

Can you show man was not a product of creation ?

Can you show man was a product of evolution ?

Yes the bible claims kinds bring forth after theirkinds and what do we see ?

Evolution say's we are always evolving and reproducing changes that leads to other kinds we have not seen that at all.

Science proves the creation presupposition not the evolutionary presuppositions.

You see, man, you have to show proof that man was created. Thats how science works.

Yes, there is plenty of evidence of the evolution of man but you dont want to see it.

Yes, the bible says what you say it says and that scenario doesnt effect evolution at all. Evolution still occurs. Animals evolve regardless and man is part of that.

Read up a little more on evolution before you reply because you need to understand genetic drift and the other forms of evolution.

Science has proven a few things about the bible. There are battles and towns and cities the bible mentions that have been discovered. Not sure about other things though.

I have given plenty of evidence from the bible that is supported by science where did that information come from if it did not come from God ? Don't you think knowing how arrogant man can be if they produced this information from the bible why would they have given credit to a made up being=God ? Why wouldn't they take credit themselves ? Why do you and your side quickly reject the thought of God and creation and even doing a discredit to his book that guides us. There is plenty of evidence of God and creation a lot more than there is for macroevolution. There is only two explanations for life non living matter turned in to living matter and produced life as we know it or God the creator created life from ingredients of the earth then blew into our nostrils the breath of life just as the scriptures say. The scriptures say 10 times in the book of genesis Kinds bring forth after their own kind and after billions of off spring and millions of science test science can conclude kinds bring forth after their kinds.

Can you tell me the difference between a Hypothesis that comes from the bible or the mouth of a scientist and proven as fact later on ?

How predictable that you would place standards on information from the bible that you would not place on evolutionist.

So how do we test the bibles hypothesis?

Hey, youwerecreated, I have a question for you; the bible you keep referring to, is that the new testament or the old testament? And why have so many others changed it to fit their needs, protestant, lutheran...if it was so good in the original version (ot) why change it (nt)?

Do you believe that critical thinking advanced life forms exist throughout the universe? Or are we alone?

btw-posting walls of text from an antiquated book that has been interpreted 1,000 different ways (one verse could have 100 different meanings to 100 different people) shows beyond a doubt how blinded by your faith you are.

Not sure why religions deliberately twist scriptures to fit their doctrines but i can get the same message from every bible i read.

That's because you do as most christians do. You only see what you want to believe and ingnore everything else that contradicts what you want to believe that it says.

Last edited:

Because science can prove and disprove theories rather easily.....Don't believe me?

Go to 20,000 feet in an aeroplane and jump out without a parachute over some arid piece of Texas desert. Science has taught me that gravity will take effect and smash your body into the ground. Thank you Sir Isaac Newton! If you don't believe me, go try it.

So what you're saying is man can't prove the bible wrong nor can the bible prove the bible wrong.hmm i will continue trusting in the bible and what it contains as far as information concerning God and life.

He didnt say anything like what you said. At all. He showed you how science checks itself.

Youre right, science can prove science wrong. It can also prove its right.

Heres how your system works. Someone tells you Obamas trip to India costs $200 million a day. You turn around and tell the next guy the same message, end of story.

snopes.com: President Obama's Asian Trip - $200 Million per Day?

Last edited:
Scientifically, we arent there yet.

Why cant we build cities at the greatest depths of the ocean yet?

Why cant we time travel yet?

Why cant we communicate instantly yet...wait....

And never will be.

Because only certain parts of life was to live there man was meant to live right here on this planet if man tries to live in such places it will place humans at great risk and limit their ability.

Time travel is not possible that is why.

Not sure where you were going with your last question.

No one 200 years ago thought we would have an outhouse in the house. They couldnt imagine electric lights then either or telephones. They couldnt see how we could get to one destination to another so quickly by flying. You cant say we will never figure out how to activate innate matter.

Man can use his logic to overcome living on another planet. I thought you were better than this. Man can live under water with no problem....

Time travel is not possible, that is right, but there are theories....... :poke:

The last one was an example of technology you yourself use that we couldnt use 30 years ago, because of evolution.

Innate matter may come to us some day but it will not come at the hands of man.

Oh boy, the million dollar question i like where i am now ,why would i want to live at the bottom of the ocean ? How will we benefit from living at the bottom of the ocean ? you sound like a dreamer and that is ok if that is what you wish for your future, but i would be willing to bet that most people would like to stay here where they can play paintball or golf have picnics with their families stay right here above ground.

Sorry but there is just too many theories that just goes to show man has to much time on his hands.

The ol if it wasn't for the theory of evolution man would not have benefitted medically,baloney,we have people constantly researching new meds and new ways of healing our sick and it had nothing to do with evolution.

Look about a month and a half ago i suffered a massive stroke,what caused the stroke was a blood clot that jump from one side of my heart to the other side of the heart and it shot straight up to the brain. I am very lucky to be here sharing the truth with you. So now why did it happen,well there are several hundred cases a year of what happened to me. The Umbilical cord leaves a hole when we are born and normally it closes within a few years of our life .sometimes that does not happen.

So when that happens it leaves a hole in the heart. Well they use to crack your chest open and do open heart surgery to fix these things thank God they came up with a new procedure where they can repair it through your groin. Yes the old method took a long time to recover from where after this procedure i was up walking hours after the procedure. This technology had nothing to do with evolution it had everything to do with real science.

I still suffer from the stroke but i can still sit and have conversations with you and others on here. My sight was affected , my balance ,and my memory and brain is not what it once was but i'm alive and am not taking life for granted the gift God gave me anymore.

The bible provides proof of nothing about the origins of man. It give you faith. Nothing provable to scientific standards.

go figure

Can you show man was not a product of creation ?

Can you show man was a product of evolution ?

Yes the bible claims kinds bring forth after theirkinds and what do we see ?

Evolution say's we are always evolving and reproducing changes that leads to other kinds we have not seen that at all.

Science proves the creation presupposition not the evolutionary presuppositions.

You see, man, you have to show proof that man was created. Thats how science works.

Yes, there is plenty of evidence of the evolution of man but you dont want to see it.

Yes, the bible says what you say it says and that scenario doesnt effect evolution at all. Evolution still occurs. Animals evolve regardless and man is part of that.

Read up a little more on evolution before you reply because you need to understand genetic drift and the other forms of evolution.

Science has proven a few things about the bible. There are battles and towns and cities the bible mentions that have been discovered. Not sure about other things though.

Evidence of design proves creation and it really is that simple.

Can you tell me the difference between a Hypothesis that comes from the bible or the mouth of a scientist and proven as fact later on ?

How predictable that you would place standards on information from the bible that you would not place on evolutionist.

So how do we test the bibles hypothesis?

I gave plenty of Hypothesis from the bible that have been tested studied and observed which has never happened for the many theories that make up Macro-evolution.

Hey, youwerecreated, I have a question for you; the bible you keep referring to, is that the new testament or the old testament? And why have so many others changed it to fit their needs, protestant, lutheran...if it was so good in the original version (ot) why change it (nt)?

Do you believe that critical thinking advanced life forms exist throughout the universe? Or are we alone?

btw-posting walls of text from an antiquated book that has been interpreted 1,000 different ways (one verse could have 100 different meanings to 100 different people) shows beyond a doubt how blinded by your faith you are.

Not sure why religions deliberately twist scriptures to fit their doctrines but i can get the same message from every bible i read.

That's because you do as most christians do. You only see what you want to believe and ingnore everything else that contradicts what you want to believe than it says.

Give me an example ?

I assure you i diligently study the scriptures as i do with all the classes i have ever taken.

A smart man, reasons out what he learns and a dumb man will accept and never test what he has learned.

He didnt say anything like what you said. At all. He showed you how science checks itself.

Your right, science can prove science wrong. It can also prove its right.

Heres how your system works. Someone tells you Obamas trip to India costs $200 million a day. You turn around and tell the next guy the same message, end of story.

snopes.com: President Obama's Asian Trip - $200 Million per Day?

The beauty of the bible is that science can confirm what it say's there are no mistakes.

The same can't be said for science text books that should be enough for you to slow down with your negative views on God and the bible it was for me and many like me.

Last edited:

WOW!! Look at the big brain on this guy! The truth is that science constantly retest's itself and the next discovery can change everything or confirm theory into law. "God" can't be tested or confirmed anymore than Peter Pan. Simply due to the fact that "God" (I'm assuming that your speaking of the God of Abraham) has never existed outside of the scriptures that created him. There were plenty of religions and "God's" that pre-date yours. Secondly, you have to keep going back to the bible as evidence for your God because there simply is no evidence anywhere else, unlike science, which is all around you every day.

Also, how is it silly to accept the big bang (which, if you actually knew what you were talking about, hasn't been the prevailing theory in 10 years) and evolution, when you believe a man can live in a belly of a fish, angels, demons, an invisible all knowing being, the Devil, a man that walked on water and comanded the weather, healed the sick, rose the dead, rose himself from the dead, feed 1000 peolpe from 1 loaf of bread, a virgin birth, people being turned into a pillers of salt, and driving evil spirits out of people and into pigs forever ruining hot dogs :doubt:

Do you see how childish and absolutly insane you have to be to believe in such non-sense? Believe me, Science, at times, can be out there but it has nothing on that book that you believing to be a credible source.

The beauty of the bible is that science can confirm what it say's there are no mistakes.

The same can't be said for science text books that should be enough for you to slow down with your negative views on God and the bible it was for me and many like me.

Actually, it has already been proven that the bible contains tons of mistakes and that was by Christian bible scholars, not scientist. Again, scientific theory will always change unless it gets proven and becomes law because its a THEORY!! What part of THEORY are you obviously not smart enough to comprehend? That is the problem here.

That's because you do as most christians do. You only see what you want to believe and ingnore everything else that contradicts what you want to believe than it says.

Give me an example ?

I assure you i diligently study the scriptures as i do with all the classes i have ever taken.

A smart man, reasons out what he learns and a dumb man will accept and never test what he has learned.

You make such a quote and yet you're making a case for the untested/unproven?

Science reasons what is learned.
Religion accepts what has never been tested.

WOW!! Look at the big brain on this guy! The truth is that science constantly retest's itself and the next discovery can change everything or confirm theory into law. "God" can't be tested or confirmed anymore than Peter Pan. Simply due to the fact that "God" (I'm assuming that your speaking of the God of Abraham) has never existed outside of the scriptures that created him. There were plenty of religions and "God's" that pre-date yours. Secondly, you have to keep going back to the bible as evidence for your God because there simply is no evidence anywhere else, unlike science, which is all around you every day.

Also, how is it silly to accept the big bang (which, if you actually knew what you were talking about, hasn't been the prevailing theory in 10 years) and evolution, when you believe a man can live in a belly of a fish, angels, demons, an invisible all knowing being, the Devil, a man that walked on water and comanded the weather, healed the sick, rose the dead, rose himself from the dead, feed 1000 peolpe from 1 loaf of bread, a virgin birth, people being turned into a pillers of salt, and driving evil spirits out of people and into pigs forever ruining hot dogs :doubt:

Do you see how childish and absolutly insane you have to be to believe in such non-sense? Believe me, Science, at times, can be out there but it has nothing on that book that you believing to be a credible source.

If a person believes that there is a creator capable of creating the universe and all life it's pretty simple to hold on to the view that there is nothing that he is not capable of doing.

My damaged brain can best your brain at any moment on just about any subject do you care to test the hypothesis ? please don't embarrass yourself.

You 're a little tool that took a class and now you think you have all the answers let's see genius.

Actually, it has already been proven that the bible contains tons of mistakes and that was by Christian bible scholars, not scientist. Again, scientific theory will always change unless it gets proven and becomes law because its a THEORY!! What part of THEORY are you obviously not smart enough to comprehend? That is the problem here.

Only believed by a moron that believes everything he reads on the internet.

Give me an example ?

You are probably the most ignorant poster i have come across.

Give me an example ?

Really,we don't believe in gravity ?

We don't believe the earth is round ?

We don't believe science research benefits our health ?

We don't believe the universe is expanding ?

All of which is spoken of in the bible i could go on and on.

Now you provide an explantion as to why you believe that life is a product of chance ?

Most evolutionist don't make any claims as to the origins of life, and no it does not because no one can come up with competent explanation as to how the first cell could have come into existence without outside help.

I have a question for you,how can non-living matter become living matter ?

Please answer my question; New Testament or Old Testament?

Life started on the microscopic level with the right conditions of sun, water and oxygen, then evolved from there.

I'm not sure what your question is concerning the old testament and the new testament ? If your presupposition was accurate than why can't competent scientist in labs under perfect conditions produce life from the necessary substances ?

Hmmm...thought so...

New Testament Contradictions
G. CONCLUSIONS REACHED SO FAR
From looking at just the birth accounts several conclusions can be reached, all of which will be further reinforced by examining other parts of the New Testament:

1. The gospel writers contradict each other.

2. The gospel writers rewrote history when it suited their purposes.

3. The gospels were extensively edited to accommodate the evolving dogma of the church.

4. The gospel writers misused the Old Testament to provide prophecies for Jesus to fulfill.

From the birth accounts alone, it is obvious that in no way can the New Testament be considered "the inerrant Word of God," or even "the Word of God, inerrant regarding matters important to faith and practice."

101 Contradictions Old Testament
. Man was created equal, male and female. Gen.1:27.
Woman was created as a companion to the man only after he rejected the animals. Gen.2:18-24.

Man was created after the plants. Gen.1:12, 26.
Man was created before the plants. Gen.2:5-9.
The birds were created out of the water. Gen.1:20.
The birds were created out of the land. Gen.2:19.
The animals were created before man. Gen.1:24-26.
The animals were created after man. Gen.2:19.
On the first day, God created and separated light and darkness. Gen.1:3-5.
On the fourth day, God again created and separated light and darkness. Gen.1:14-18.
God encouraged reproduction. Gen.1:28.
He said it was an unclean process. Lev.12:1-8 (Note that bearing a daughter is more unclean than bearing a son).
God was pleased with his creation. Gen.1:31.
God was not pleased with his creation. Gen.6:6.
Adam was to die the day he ate the forbidden fruit. Gen.2:17.
Adam lived 930 years. Gen.5:5.
The name of "The Lord" was known in the beginning. Gen.4:26; Gen.12:8; Gen.22:14; Gen.26:25.
The name of "The Lord" was not known in the beginning. Ex.6:3.
God preferred Abel's offering to Cain's. Gen.4:4, 5.
God shows no partiality. 2 Chr.19:7; 2 Sam.14:14.
God asks Cain the whereabouts of his brother. Gen.4:9.
God goes to see what is happening. Gen.18:20, 21.
God is everywhere and sees everything. Prov.15:3; Jer.16:17; Jer.23:24.
It rained on the earth. Gen.7:4.
There was rain from above and below. Gen.8:2.
Two pairs of each kind were to be taken aboard Noah's ark. Gen.6:19, 20; Gen.7:9, 14-16.
Two pairs and seven pairs of some kinds were to be taken aboard. Gen.7:2, 3.
Noah entered the ark during the Flood. Gen.7:7.
Noah entered the ark after the Flood. Gen.7:12, 13.
There were many languages before the tower at Babel. Gen.10:5, 20, 31.
There was only one language before the tower at Babel. Gen.11:1.
Abraham married his half-sister and was blessed. Gen.11:29; Gen.17:15,16; Gen.20:11,12.
Incest is wrong. Deut.27:22; Lev. 18:9; Lev. 20:17.
Abraham made a covenant with Abimelech and Phichol. Gen.21:22, 27, 32.
It was Isaac who made the covenant with Abimelech and Phichol. Gen.26:26-28.
Hebron was the name at the time of Abraham. Gen.23:2.
Hebron was named differently. Josh.14:15.
Jacob's name was changed at Peniel. Gen.32:28-30.
Jacob's name was changed at Padanaram. Gen.35:9,10.
Isaac's servants dug a well at Beer-shebah. Gen.26:32, 33.
Abraham dug a well at Beer-shebah. Gen.21:29-31.
Esau married two Hittite women. Gen.26:34.
Esau married three Canaanite women. Gen.36:2, 3.
Bashemath was a daughter of Elon the Hittite. Gen.26:34.
Bashemath was a daughter of Ishmael. Gen.36:3.
Luz was renamed Beth-el. Gen.28:19.
Luz was a different place than Beth-el. Josh.16:2.
God renamed Jacob and called him Israel. Gen.35:10.
God forgot the new name. Gen.46:2.
Eliphaz had six sons. Gen.36:11,12.
Eliphaz had seven sons. Gen.36:15,16. Eliphaz had seven different sons. 1 Chr.1:36.
Dan had one son. Gen.46:23.
Amazingly, this one son produced over 62,000 military-age males by the first census. Num.1:38,39.
Moses married a Midianite. Ex.3:1.
Moses married an Ethiopian. Num.12:1.
All the beasts died in plague number six. Ex.9:6.
All the beasts received boils in plague number seven. Ex.9:10.
All the beasts were hit with hail and fire in plague number eight. Ex.9:25.
All the beasts lost their firstborn in plague number ten. Ex.12:29.
All the plant life was destroyed by hail. Ex.9:25.
All the plant life was destroyed by locusts. Ex.10:15.
God instructs the Israelites to spoil the Egyptians and plunder their enemies. Ex.3:22; Deut.20:13-17.
God prohibits stealing or defrauding a neighbor. Lev.19:11,13.
Moses' father-in-law proposed the idea of judges for the people. Ex.18:17, 24.
Moses proposed the idea of judges for the people. Deut.1:9-18.
Jethro was the name of Moses' father-in-law. Ex.3:1.
Ruel was the name of Moses' father-in-law. Ex.2:18.
Raguel was the name of Moses' father-in-law. Num.10:29.
Hobab was the name of Moses' father-in-law. Jud.4:11.
The priests were with Moses at Mount Sinai. Ex.19:22, 24.
Moses appointed the first priests later in the wilderness. Ex.28:1.
Moses was great. Ex.11:3.
Moses was meek. Numbers 12:3.
Moses was the only allowed near God. Ex.24:2.
Moses was not the only one allowed. Ex.24:9-11.
Moses condemned the making of an idol. Ex.32:19, 20.
Moses made an idol. Num.21:9; 2 Ki.18:4.
The commandments were memorably given at the beginning of the wilderness trek. Ex. 19 and 20.
The people appeared not to remember later in the wilderness. Lev.24:12; Num.15:34.
Moses told the people they would pass over the Jordan that day. Deut.9:1.
It was Joshua who took them over much later. Josh.1:1, 2.
The number of Israelites, excluding children, was 600,000. Ex.12:37.
The number of Israelites, including children, was only 7000. 1 Ki.20:15.
Manna tasted like coriander seed and honey. Ex.16:31.
Manna tasted like fresh oil. Num.11:8.
The Sabbath Day was to remember creation. Ex.20:11; Ex. 31:17.
The Sabbath Day was to remember the sojourn in Egypt. Deut.5:15.
God details sacrificial offerings. Ex.20:24; Ex.29:10-42; Lev.1:1-17; Num.28:1-31.
God says he did not order sacrifices. Jer.7:22.
The Book of Jasher was written at the time of Joshua. Josh.10:13.
The Book of Jasher was written at the time of David. 2 Sam.1:17,18.
The Israelites were a numerous and mighty people. Ex.1:8, 9.
The Israelites were few in number. Deut.7:7.
The Israelites had plenty of water to wash their clothes for purification. Ex.19:10.
The Israelites had no water and rioted for a drink. Ex.15:22-24.
God was with the people. Ex.3:12.
God was not with the people. Ex.33:3.
Aaron died on Mt. Hor. Num.20:27, 28; 33:38,39.
Aaron died at Mosera. Deut.10:6.
After Aaron's death, the people journeyed from Mt. Hor to Zalmonah to Punon etc. Num.33:41, 42.
After Aaron's death, the people journeyed from Mosera to Gudgodah to Jotbath. Deut.10:6, 7.
The Canaanites were utterly destroyed. Num.21:3.
The Canaanites were left to trouble the Israelites for years. Jud.3:1,2.
Stones were taken out of the Jordan River. Josh.4:3.
Stones were placed in the Jordan River. Josh.4:9.
The Nazarite vow is broken if one goes near a dead body. Numb.6:6-9.
Sampson, a Nazarite, apparently did not break this vow. Jud.13:5; 15:8,15,16; 16:17.
Samuel ministered to the "Lord". 1 Sam.3:1.
Samuel did not know the "Lord". 1 Sam.3:7.
David killed Goliath. 1 Sam.17:49,50.
Elhanan killed Goliath. 2 Sam.21:19-21. (Notice that the phrase "the brother of" has been added).
"God" caused David to number the people. 2 Sam.24:1.
"Satan" caused David to number the people. 1 Chr.21:1.
Saul utterly destroyed the Amalekites. 1 Sam.15:20.
David utterly destroyed the Amalekites. 1 Sam.27:8, 9.
David destroyed the Amalekites - again - almost. 1 Sam.30:1,17,18.
God chose Saul to save the people from the Philistines. 1 Sam.9:15-17.
Saul dies and the Philistines overrun the Israelites. 1 Sam.31:6, 7.
God chose Saul. 1 Sam.9:16.
God repents for choosing Saul. 1 Sam.15:35.
God doesn't need to repent. Num. 23:19.
Saul inquired of God but received no answer. 1 Sam.28:6.
Saul died for not inquiring. 1 Chr.10:13, 14.
Saul killed himself. 1 Sam.31:4; 1 Chr. 10:4, 5.
Someone killed Saul. 2 Sam.1:5-10.
The Philistines killed Saul. 2 Sam.21:12.
God killed Saul. 1 Chr.10:13,14.
Jesse had eight sons. 1 Sam.16:10, 11; 1 Sam.17:12.
Jesse had seven sons. 1 Chr.2:13-15.
Saul knew David before the encounter with Goliath. 1 Sam.16:19.
Saul did not know David until after the encounter with Goliath. 1 Sam.17:55-58.
Michal was childless. 2 Sam.6:23.
Michal had five sons. 2 Sam.21:8.
David sinned in taking the census. 2 Sam.24:10,25.
David's only sin, ever, was another matter. 1 Ki.15:5.
David paid 50 pieces of silver for the property. 2 Sam.24:24.
David paid 600 pieces of gold for the property. 1 Chr.21:25.
His name was Solomon. 2 Sam.12:24; 1 Chr.22:9.
His name was Jedidiah. 2 Sam.12:25.
Solomon had 40,000 stalls of horses. 1 Ki.4:26.
Solomon had 4,000 stalls of horses. 2 Chr.9:25.
Solomon had 3300 supervisors. 1 Ki.5:16.
Solomon had 3600 supervisors. 2 Chr.2:2.
Solomon's "molten sea" held 2000 "baths". 1 Ki.7:26.
Solomon's "molten sea" held 3000 "baths". 2 Chr.4:5.
Solomon had thousands of horses. 1 Ki.4:26.
A King must not multiply horses to himself. Deut.17:15,16.
Solomon had hundreds of wives. 1 Ki.11:1-3.
A King must not multiply wives to himself. Deut.17:17.
There was no greater king before or after Hezekiah. 2 Ki.18:1, 5.
There was no greater king before or after Josiah. 2 Ki.23:24, 25.
Ahaziah was twenty-two years old when he began to reign. 2 Ki.8:26.
Ahaziah succeeded his father, who was thirty-two years old when he became king and who ruled for eight years. 2 Chr.21;20.
He was forty-two years old when he began to reign. 2 Chr.22:2. (Note that some versions have caught the error and corrected it.)
God prohibits the making of idols. Ex.20:4; Deut.5:8, 9.
God commands idols to be made. Ex.25:18; Num.21:8, 9.
Children are to suffer for their parent's sins. Ex.20:5; Ex.34:7; Num.14:18; Deut.5:9; Is.14:21.
Children are not to suffer for their parent's sins. Deut.24:16; Ezek.18:19,20.
God prohibits the killing of the innocent. Ex.23:7.
God approves the killing of the innocent. Num.31:17; Josh.6:21; Josh.7:24-26; Josh.8:22-25; Josh.10:20, 40; Josh.11:15; 1 Sam.15:3.
God inflicts sickness. Num.11:33; 2 Chr.21:14, 15.
Satan inflicts sickness. Job 2:7.
Death to a false prophet. Deut.18:20.
Death also to a real prophet deceived by "God". Ezek.14:9.
God remembers sin even when it has been forgiven. Ex.34:7.
God does not remember sin after it has been forgiven. Jer.31:34.
God promised the land to the people. Ex.12:25.
God broke his promise. Num.14:30, 31.
Sisera was sleeping when Jael killed him. Jud.4:21.
Sisera was standing and apparently, allowed Jael to kill him. Jud.5:25-27.
Joshua captured Debir. Josh.10:38,39.
Othniel captured Debir. Jud.1:11-13.
God sows discord. Gen.11:7-9.
God hates those who cause discord. Prov.6:16-19.
The census count was: Israel 800,000 and Judah 500,000. 2 Sam.24:9.
The census count was: Israel 1,100,000 and Judah 470,000. 1 Chr.21:5.
The two pillars were 18 cubits high. 1 Ki.7:15.
The two pillars were 35 cubits high. 2 Chr.3:15.
420 talents of gold were brought back from Ophir. 1 Ki.9:28.
450 talents of gold were brought back from Ophir. 2 Chr.8:18.
Asa removed the high places. 2 Chr.14:2, 3.
Asa did not remove the high places. 1 Ki.15:14.
Baasha died in the 26tth year of King Asa's reign. 1 Ki.16:6-8.
Baasha built a city in the 36th year of King Asa's reign. 2 Chr.16:1.
Jehoshaphat did not remove the high places. 1 Ki.22:42, 43.
Jehoshaphat did remove the high places. 2 Chr.17:5, 6.
Jehu's massacre was acceptable to God. 2 Ki.10:30.
Jehu's massacre was not acceptable to God. Hos.1:4.
Jehu shot Ahaziah near Ibleam. Ahaziah then fled to Meggido and died there. 2 Ki.9:27.
Ahaziah was found hiding in Samaria, brought to Jehu, and was then put to death. 2 Chr.22:9.
Ahaz was not conquered. 2 Ki.165.
Ahaz was conquered. 2 Chr.28:5.
Jehoiachin was 18 years old when he began to reign. 2 Ki.24:8.
Jehoiachin was 8 years old when he began to reign. 2 Chr.36:9. (Some versions have corrected this)
Jehoiachin reigned 3 months. 2 Ki.24:8.
Jehoiachin reigned 3 months and 10 days. 2 Chr.36:9.
Jehoiachin was succeeded by his uncle. 2 Ki.24:17.
Jehoiachin was succeeded by his brother. 2 Chr.36:10.
The father of Zerubbabel was Pedaiah. 1 Chr.3:19.
The father of Zerubbabel was Shealtiel. Ezr.3:2.
God is near to all who call on him. Ps.145:18.
God is far away and cannot be found in times of need. Ps.10:1.
God sometimes forsakes his children. Ps.22:1, 2.
God is always a present help. Ps.46:1.
The righteous shall rejoice when he sees vengeance. Ps.58:10, 11.
Do not rejoice when your enemy falls or stumbles. Prov.24:17.
God stands to judge. Is.3:13.
God sits to judge. Joel 3:12.
Zedekiah watched his sons be put to death, then he had his eyes put out, and was left to die in prison. Jer.52:10, 11.
God promised Zedekiah a peaceful death. Jer.34:4, 5.
Omri reigned 12 years beginning in the 31st year of Asa's reign. 1 Ki.16:23.
Omri died and his son began his reign in the 38th year of Asa's reign, making Omri's reign only 7-years. 1 Ki.16:28, 29

Old Testament vs. New Testament - What are the differences?

Question: "Old Testament vs. New Testament - What are the differences?"

Answer: The Old Testament lays the foundation for the teachings and events found in the New Testament. The Bible is a progressive revelation. If you skip the first half of any good book and try to finish it, you will have a hard time understanding the characters, the plot, and the ending. In the same way, the New Testament is only completely understood when it is seen as a fulfillment of the events, characters, laws, sacrificial system, covenants, and promises of the Old Testament.

Even the brainwashed are confused...
Is the God of the Old Testament Different From the God of the New? - Come Reason Ministries

Is the God of the Old Testament Different From the God of the New?
Lenny,

I find it very interesting how different God is portrayed in the OT vs. Yeshua in the NT. I am a devoted follower of Yeshua and believe strongly in the inerrancy of the original communication of the Bible to Man. I wonder if Man misunderstood the communication of YHWH and the testimony we hear in the OT is mistranslated. For instance, how could the God of Justice in the OT order the slaughtering of non-believers that perhaps never heard the Word and in the NT, Yeshua turned the other cheek. This dichotomy is very difficult to resolve. How do you resolve it?

Read more: Is the God of the Old Testament Different From the God of the New? - Come Reason Ministries

Give me an example ?

You are probably the most ignorant poster i have come across.

lol, when you're out of facts, resort to insults

Forum List

Back