A few question's for atheists ?

Because "neo-Darwinism" offers the best explanation for the origins of life on earth. It is a better explanation than some mystical being that no one can prove exists made it on a whim.

But those who believe in evolution know that it is just a theory. And if a better explanation comes along, evolution will be abandoned. And I believe that if it can be proven that some mystical being made it on a whim, then those who believe in evolution will change their minds. But Creationism is based purely on blind faith. I doubt Creationists will revise Genesis.

Most evolutionist don't make any claims as to the origins of life, and no it does not because no one can come up with competent explanation as to how the first cell could have come into existence without outside help.

I have a question for you,how can non-living matter become living matter ?

Please answer my question; New Testament or Old Testament?

Life started on the microscopic level with the right conditions of sun, water and oxygen, then evolved from there.

I'm not sure what your question is concerning the old testament and the new testament ? If your presupposition was accurate than why can't competent scientist in labs under perfect conditions produce life from the necessary substances ?

Why do most atheists defend Neo-darwinism when Neo-darwinism can't give a logical explanation supported by evidence as to the origins of life ?

Why do they reject the possibility of creation ?

Because "neo-Darwinism" offers the best explanation for the origins of life on earth. It is a better explanation than some mystical being that no one can prove exists made it on a whim.

But those who believe in evolution know that it is just a theory. And if a better explanation comes along, evolution will be abandoned. And I believe that if it can be proven that some mystical being made it on a whim, then those who believe in evolution will change their minds. But Creationism is based purely on blind faith. I doubt Creationists will revise Genesis.

Most evolutionist don't make any claims as to the origins of life, and no it does not because no one can come up with competent explanation as to how the first cell could have come into existence without outside help.

I have no idea. It might be that Evolution as the origins of life is all wrong. But that doesn't mean that God - at least as described in the bible - created life on earth. There is zero, zip, nada evidence or reason to believe that Genesis is an even remotely credible explanation for the origins of life.

I have no idea. It might be that Evolution as the origins of life is all wrong. But that doesn't mean that God - at least as described in the bible - created life on earth. There is zero, zip, nada evidence or reason to believe that Genesis is an even remotely credible explanation for the origins of life.

I have given plenty of evidence from the bible that is supported by science where did that information come from if it did not come from God ? Don't you think knowing how arrogant man can be if they produced this information from the bible why would they have given credit to a made up being=God ? Why wouldn't they take credit themselves ? Why do you and your side quickly reject the thought of God and creation and even doing a discredit to his book that guides us. There is plenty of evidence of God and creation a lot more than there is for macroevolution. There is only two explanations for life non living matter turned in to living matter and produced life as we know it or God the creator created life from ingredients of the earth then blew into our nostrils the breath of life just as the scriptures say. The scriptures say 10 times in the book of genesis Kinds bring forth after their own kind and after billions of off spring and millions of science test science can conclude kinds bring forth after their kinds.

Last edited:

I have given plenty of evidence from the bible that is supported by science where did that information come from if it did not come from God ? Don't you think knowing how arrogant man can be if they produced this information from the bible why would they have given credit to a made up being=God ? Why wouldn't they take credit themselves ? Why do you and your side quickly reject the thought of God and creation and even doing a discredit to his book that guides us. There is plenty of evidence of God and creation a lot more than there is for macroevolution. There is only two explanations for life non living matter turned in to living matter and produced life as we know it or God the creator created life from ingredients of the earth then blew into our nostrils the breath of life just as the scriptures say. The scriptures say 10 times in the book of genesis Kinds bring forth after their own kind and after billions of off spring and millions of science test science can conclude kinds bring forth after their kinds.

The bible is hearsay. The bible is composed of stories passed down from one person to another by word of mouth and sometimes in written form.

There is plenty of evidence for macro-evolution, you just dont want to see it.

Life started on the microscopic level with the right conditions of sun, water and oxygen, then evolved from there.

I'm not sure what your question is concerning the old testament and the new testament ? If your presupposition was accurate than why can't competent scientist in labs under perfect conditions produce life from the necessary substances ?

Scientifically, we arent there yet.

Why cant we build cities at the greatest depths of the ocean yet?

Why cant we time travel yet?

Why cant we communicate instantly yet...wait....

The bible provides proof of nothing about the origins of man. It give you faith. Nothing provable to scientific standards.

go figure

The bible provides proof of nothing about the origins of man. It give you faith. Nothing provable to scientific standards.

go figure

Scientific standards====this is a fact until we find out it's wrong.

May as well listen to the witch doctor. :lol:

you can't use the bible to prove the bible.

go figure

You mean all those scientific discoveries are wrong? You can't get a heart bypass? Gravity doesn't exist? Alexander Fleming was wrong? An aircraft can't fly?

Wow...who knew?

then why can you use science to prove science ? :eusa_whistle:

nice troll.. meaningless, but pithy.

Because science can prove and disprove theories rather easily.....Don't believe me?

Go to 20,000 feet in an aeroplane and jump out without a parachute over some arid piece of Texas desert. Science has taught me that gravity will take effect and smash your body into the ground. Thank you Sir Isaac Newton! If you don't believe me, go try it.

Now, give me some solid evidence - provable - that a God exists.

The bible is hearsay. The bible is composed of stories passed down from one person to another by word of mouth and sometimes in written form.

There is plenty of evidence for macro-evolution, you just dont want to see it.

The bible is full information that was proven as fact many years later.

The bible was written by 40 different people over 1,500 years and it contains no contradictions and plenty of information that was beneficial to man than and beneficial today and much of it was confirmed by science today.

The evidence for Macro-evolution does not exist,the only evidence they claim to be Macro-evolution is actually micro-evolutuion or a better term would be Micro adaptations.

There is not one observed case of Macro-evolution,it's funny they will claim an adaptation as evidence for macro-evolution when it is simply within the bounds of creation having the ability to adapt. But even adaptations have limits that we can reach. examples,altitudes we can adapt to but it is limited how high we can adjust to if we go beyone that limit we get or die. Scuba divers have to adapt when diving if they push it to far too fast they can get sick and or even die.

Why do those limits exist ?

The bible mentions limits and doing things in moderations.

Scientifically, we arent there yet.

Why cant we build cities at the greatest depths of the ocean yet?

Why cant we time travel yet?

Why cant we communicate instantly yet...wait....

And never will be.

Because only certain parts of life was to live there man was meant to live right here on this planet if man tries to live in such places it will place humans at great risk and limit their ability.

Time travel is not possible that is why.

Not sure where you were going with your last question.

go figure

Can you show man was not a product of creation ?

Can you show man was a product of evolution ?

Yes the bible claims kinds bring forth after theirkinds and what do we see ?

Evolution say's we are always evolving and reproducing changes that leads to other kinds we have not seen that at all.

Science proves the creation presupposition not the evolutionary presuppositions.

Can you tell me the difference between a Hypothesis that comes from the bible or the mouth of a scientist and proven as fact later on ?

How predictable that you would place standards on information from the bible that you would not place on evolutionist.

go figure

You mean all those scientific discoveries are wrong? You can't get a heart bypass? Gravity doesn't exist? Alexander Fleming was wrong? An aircraft can't fly?

Wow...who knew?

Now you're talking real science, but evolution truly is not real science because it can't be observed, it can't be tested, and it can't be proven.

Last edited:

:lol: priceless.

Forum List

Back