A few question's for atheists ?

The choice has been made a long time ago.

Joh 10:27 My sheep know my voice, and I know them. They follow me,

You can be a sheep if you want.

I refuse to be one.

Skull you're making my point for me. I can't say if you have the right heart condition God only knows the answer to that question. The apostle Paul was a Jew and he hated and persecuted Christians,then one day the lord appeared to him and he went from killing Christians to being one. He even went to his fellow Jews with the message of Jesus and they thought he was nuts but he stood firm until death. So do you think Paul would have ever thought he would be a Christian ?

What point?

You still haven't given me proof that your god exists.

And if Paul was a murderer then your god should not have forgiven him. He should have been killed himself.
The very fact that a god would allow some to murder and forgive them merely because they worship him highlights the capriciousness of your supposedly all powerful god.

Sorry but i want nothing to do with a so called god with that attitude.

Since the bible "discovered" all these things so long ago, whats for the future? What technologies or discoveries are we yet to uncover?

What does the bible say about dark matter?

How about DNA sequencing? What will happen in the future with that?

When will man travel beyond our solar system?

It should all be there. I mean its the bible....inspired by God.....

God with the bible showed the chronology of creation. How long man has been on the earth. It predicted certain events before they happened. It has taught us a good and decent way to live. It told us about the beginning,and it has warned us about the end that is coming. Did it give us complete details no it does not say when the end is coming but it did give signs to know it is close.

Dark matter more is unknown about it then known.

DNA sequencing is good solid research that may lead to ways of dealing with defective genes , and disease. What will happen in the future i'm not sure concerning this research,but the bible say's that some day our body's will return to perfection and death and pain will be no more.

Man someday i am sure will be given a tour of the universe by God. Our spaceprogram is coming to an end so i believe that the only way man will travel further then we ever have will come from God.

So God had to reveal everything in complete detail for us to believe in him ?We will never have an answer for everything that is just how great our creator is. Man is not even close enough to understanding how close we are to our own extinction because of our technology.

Last edited:
You can be a sheep if you want.

I refuse to be one.

Skull you're making my point for me. I can't say if you have the right heart condition God only knows the answer to that question. The apostle Paul was a Jew and he hated and persecuted Christians,then one day the lord appeared to him and he went from killing Christians to being one. He even went to his fellow Jews with the message of Jesus and they thought he was nuts but he stood firm until death. So do you think Paul would have ever thought he would be a Christian ?

What point?

And if Paul was a murderer then your god should not have forgiven him. He should have been killed himself.
The very fact that a god would allow some to murder and forgive them merely because they worship him highlights the capriciousness of your supposedly all powerful god.

Man should never answer with a definite.

I gave plenty of evidence to you,you just refuse to reason outside your textbooks.

God forgives sin and has always forgiven sin. There is only one sin there is no forgiveness for.

Mar 3:28 Truly I say to you, All sins shall be forgiven to the sons of men, and blasphemies with which they shall blaspheme.
Mar 3:29 But he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never shall have forgiveness, but is liable to eternal condemnation.

We all die because of our sins and we all sin. We all pay for sins we maybe given forgiveness to allow us to live longer but we eventually pay for that sin.

What do you think our systems does today for some crimes we are put to death and some we can live on. Do we really pay the right amount of punishment for our crimes ?

You are just looking for REASONS not to believe.

Last edited:
Man should never answer with a definite. Nope, that's why we made religion, that ambiguous wealth spring of eternal mushminded equivocation masquerading as definitive truth.

Man should never answer with a definite. Nope, that's why we made religion, that ambiguous wealth spring of eternal mushminded equivocation masquerading as definitive truth.

Man's religion is not absolute truth .Absolute truth is contained in the scriptures. The scriptures has revealed to us what God is and what he is about. He is forgiving,he is just,he is loving,he is mighty , and he is great.

Ironically, this dogma junky will absolutely rebuke the origin myth of every other non-christian culture.

Bugs_Bunny_Crackpot.jpg

Since the bible "discovered" all these things so long ago, whats for the future? What technologies or discoveries are we yet to uncover?

God with the bible showed the chronology of creation. How long man has been on the earth. It predicted certain events before they happened. It has taught us a good and decent way to live. It told us about the beginning,and it has warned us about the end that is coming. Did it give us complete details no it does not say when the end is coming but it did give signs to know it is close.

DNA sequencing is good solid research that may lead to ways of dealing with defective genes , and disease. What will happen in the future i'm not sure concerning this research,but the bible say's that some day our body's will return to perfection and death and pain will be no more.

Man someday i am sure will be given a tour of the universe by God. Our spaceprogram is coming to an end so i believe that the only way man will travel further then we ever have will come from God.

So God had to reveal everything in complete detail for us to believe in him ?We will never have an answer for everything that is just how great our creator is. Man is not even close enough to understanding how close we are to our own extinction because of our technology.

So the bible cant tell us anything scientifically until after man has really figured it out....gotchya.

What point?

I gave plenty of evidence to you,you just refuse to reason outside your textbooks.

God forgives sin and has always forgiven sin. There is only one sin there is no forgiveness for.

Mar 3:28 Truly I say to you, All sins shall be forgiven to the sons of men, and blasphemies with which they shall blaspheme.
Mar 3:29 But he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never shall have forgiveness, but is liable to eternal condemnation.

We all die because of our sins and we all sin. We all pay for sins we maybe given forgiveness to allow us to live longer but we eventually pay for that sin.

What do you think our systems does today for some crimes we are put to death and some we can live on. Do we really pay the right amount of punishment for our crimes ?

Since you've given no tangible reasons to believe I have no choice but to not believe.

Empirical, verifiable evidence is all I'm asking for.

You have not provided that at all. You have quoted a book of dubious origin and called unsolved problems proof of your god.

Neither of those is proof.

So the bible cant tell us anything scientifically until after man has really figured it out....gotchya.

The old testament was written and given to Jews.I am sure the Jews understood what God meant when he gave answers that can be proven by science.

What point?

Since you've given no tangible reasons to believe I have no choice but to not believe.

You have not provided that at all. You have quoted a book of dubious origin and called unsolved problems proof of your god.

Has science tested studied and observed if the earth was round ?

How bout that the earth is suspended in air ?

How bout that the universe is expanding ?

How bout springs on the bottom of the oceans.?

How bout valleys on the bottom of the ocean ?

How bout that earth was one section at one time before plate tectonics ?

That is empirical evidence,did you expect for God to call it what we call it today when the verbiage didn't exist ?

That's like your side not accepting the words dragon or behemoth to describe a dinosaur because the word dinosaur didn't exist at the time.

You guys are awfully narrow minded when it comes to God and the bible but you're not so narrow minded to believe a human came from an ape like creature or that birds came from dinosaurs with no empirical evidence or space aliens are the reason life came into existence on this planet. Strangely though this maybe true because God would be considered a space alien. :lol:

Last edited:
Ironically, this dogma junky will absolutely rebuke the origin myth of every other non-christian culture.

Bugs_Bunny_Crackpot.jpg

You deserve a better answer.

Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be proclaimed in all the world as a witness to all nations. And then the end shall come.

Did you know that the bible is now printed in every language known to man ?

Just another little prophecy to let us know when the end is near.

Last edited:
The end came a couple fo weeks ago and none were qualified to go.

the bible clearly states that none shall know the time of the end.
Even Jesus did not know. He said it might happen while some of his disciples were still alive.
Anyone who thinks they have it figured out is a fool.

Even Jesus did not know. He said it might happen while some of his disciples were still alive.

Wrong he did not say no one would know the time of the end he said no one knows the day and hour.

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour no one knows, no, not the angels of Heaven, but only My Father.

No one knows the day and hour but Jesus gave us things to identify when the end is near. I just gave you one of them.

Here is a little more for you to chew on.

Mat 24:3 And as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? And what shall be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the world?
Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said to them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many will come in My name, saying, I am Christ, and will deceive many.
Mat 24:6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled, for all these things must occur; but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines and pestilences and earthquakes in different places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Mat 24:9 Then they will deliver you up to be afflicted and will kill you. And you will be hated of all nations for My name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then many will be offended, and will betray one another, and will hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets will rise and deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many will become cold.
Mat 24:13 But he who endures to the end, the same shall be kept safe.
Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be proclaimed in all the world as a witness to all nations. And then the end shall come.

Last edited:

Let me point something out to you the end days began with the destruction of the Jewish temple, Jesus went through the chronology of the end days but he pin pointed when the end would come.

Remember a thousand years is but a day to God. Since the time Christ died it has only been two days since the beginning of the end days. Jesus pin pointed the end by saying this.

That has taken place now we know the end is close.

Why do most atheists defend Neo-darwinism when Neo-darwinism can't give a logical explanation supported by evidence as to the origins of life ?

Why do they reject the possibility of creation ?

Keep in mind that evolution is a theory, not scientific law. While theory does show evidence, it has yet to produce concrete proof. Where as religion (creationalism), has yet to provide evidence. We can see micro-evolution take place but we have yet to see god create anything on any any level.

Why do most atheists defend Neo-darwinism when Neo-darwinism can't give a logical explanation supported by evidence as to the origins of life ?

Why do they reject the possibility of creation ?
Present your proof of creationism.

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form and empty. And darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved on the face of the waters.

Gen 1:11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth tender sprouts (the herb seeding seed and the fruit tree producing fruit after its kind, whose seed is in itself) upon the earth; and it was so.
Gen 1:12 And the earth brought forth tender sprouts, the herb yielding seed after its kind, and the tree producing fruit after its kind, whose seed was in itself. And God saw that it was good.

Gen 1:19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
Gen 1:20 And God said, Let the waters swarm with swarmers having a living soul; and let birds fly over the earth on the face of the expanse of the heavens.
Gen 1:21 And God created great sea-animals, and every living soul that creeps with which the waters swarmed after their kind; and every winged fowl after its kind. And God saw that it was good.
Gen 1:22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters of the seas and let the fowl multiply in the earth.

Gen 1:24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after its kind, cattle, and creepers, and its beasts of the earth after its kind; and it was so.
Gen 1:25 And God made the beasts of the earth after its kind, and cattle after their kind, and all creepers upon the earth after their kind. And God saw that it was good.

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the heavens, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over all the creepers creeping on the earth.
Gen 1:27 And God created man in His image; in the image of God He created him. He created them male and female.
Gen 1:28 And God blessed them. And God said to them, Be fruitful, and multiply and fill the earth, and subdue it. And have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the fowl of the heavens, and all animals that move upon the earth.

Is this not so today ?
Gen 1:29 And God said, Behold! I have given you every herb seeding seed which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree in which is the fruit of a tree seeding seed; to you it shall be for food.
Gen 1:30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the heavens, and to every creeper on the earth which has in it a living soul every green plant is for food; and it was so.

So God created all living things according to their kind,the proof is Genetics.

You can not quote the source of claim as proof of claim. That's like saying a lie is the truth because the liar said so. :lol: You do see the problem with your logic, don't you?:cuckoo:

Present your proof of creationism.

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form and empty. And darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved on the face of the waters.

Gen 1:11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth tender sprouts (the herb seeding seed and the fruit tree producing fruit after its kind, whose seed is in itself) upon the earth; and it was so.
Gen 1:12 And the earth brought forth tender sprouts, the herb yielding seed after its kind, and the tree producing fruit after its kind, whose seed was in itself. And God saw that it was good.

Gen 1:19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
Gen 1:20 And God said, Let the waters swarm with swarmers having a living soul; and let birds fly over the earth on the face of the expanse of the heavens.
Gen 1:21 And God created great sea-animals, and every living soul that creeps with which the waters swarmed after their kind; and every winged fowl after its kind. And God saw that it was good.
Gen 1:22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters of the seas and let the fowl multiply in the earth.

Gen 1:24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after its kind, cattle, and creepers, and its beasts of the earth after its kind; and it was so.
Gen 1:25 And God made the beasts of the earth after its kind, and cattle after their kind, and all creepers upon the earth after their kind. And God saw that it was good.

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the heavens, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over all the creepers creeping on the earth.
Gen 1:27 And God created man in His image; in the image of God He created him. He created them male and female.
Gen 1:28 And God blessed them. And God said to them, Be fruitful, and multiply and fill the earth, and subdue it. And have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the fowl of the heavens, and all animals that move upon the earth.

Is this not so today ?
Gen 1:29 And God said, Behold! I have given you every herb seeding seed which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree in which is the fruit of a tree seeding seed; to you it shall be for food.
Gen 1:30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the heavens, and to every creeper on the earth which has in it a living soul every green plant is for food; and it was so.

So God created all living things according to their kind,the proof is Genetics.

You can not quote the source of claim as proof of claim. That's like saying a lie is the truth because the liar said so. :lol: You do see the problem with your logic, don't you?:cuckoo:

All the proof they need is in a book written by simple primitives 5,000 years ago.

Has science tested studied and observed if the earth was round ?

How bout that the earth is suspended in air ?

How bout that the universe is expanding ?

How bout springs on the bottom of the oceans.?

How bout valleys on the bottom of the ocean ?

How bout that earth was one section at one time before plate tectonics ?

That is empirical evidence,did you expect for God to call it what we call it today when the verbiage didn't exist ?

That's like your side not accepting the words dragon or behemoth to describe a dinosaur because the word dinosaur didn't exist at the time.

You guys are awfully narrow minded when it comes to God and the bible but you're not so narrow minded to believe a human came from an ape like creature or that birds came from dinosaurs with no empirical evidence or space aliens are the reason life came into existence on this planet. Strangely though this maybe true because God would be considered a space alien. :lol:

Wow!! There's so much wrong with this post, it stopped being funny halfway through. This is proof positive that religion can become a mental disorder. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back