A few question's for atheists ?

@ youwerecreated -This is all your argument amounts too and no, I don't need your religion. I do doubt that you'll actually get point though. You've failed at understanding simple stuff so far.

YouTube - ‪Kissing Hank's Ass - The Movie‬‏

Is this the best you can do ?

What simple stuff did i fail to understand ?

Nevermind. Even science can't fix stupid.

I have all the proof i need to believe what i believe.

And never will be.

Because only certain parts of life was to live there man was meant to live right here on this planet if man tries to live in such places it will place humans at great risk and limit their ability.

Time travel is not possible that is why.

Not sure where you were going with your last question.

No one 200 years ago thought we would have an outhouse in the house. They couldnt imagine electric lights then either or telephones. They couldnt see how we could get to one destination to another so quickly by flying. You cant say we will never figure out how to activate innate matter.

Man can use his logic to overcome living on another planet. I thought you were better than this. Man can live under water with no problem....

Time travel is not possible, that is right, but there are theories....... :poke:

The last one was an example of technology you yourself use that we couldnt use 30 years ago, because of evolution.

Innate matter may come to us some day but it will not come at the hands of man.

Oh boy, the million dollar question i like where i am now ,why would i want to live at the bottom of the ocean ? How will we benefit from living at the bottom of the ocean ? you sound like a dreamer and that is ok if that is what you wish for your future, but i would be willing to bet that most people would like to stay here where they can play paintball or golf have picnics with their families stay right here above ground.

Sorry but there is just too many theories that just goes to show man has to much time on his hands.

The ol if it wasn't for the theory of evolution man would not have benefitted medically,baloney,we have people constantly researching new meds and new ways of healing our sick and it had nothing to do with evolution.

Look about a month and a half ago i suffered a massive stroke,what caused the stroke was a blood clot that jump from one side of my heart to the other side of the heart and it shot straight up to the brain. I am very lucky to be here sharing the truth with you. So now why did it happen,well there are several hundred cases a year of what happened to me. The Umbilical cord leaves a hole when we are born and normally it closes within a few years of our life .sometimes that does not happen.

So when that happens it leaves a hole in the heart. Well they use to crack your chest open and do open heart surgery to fix these things thank God they came up with a new procedure where they can repair it through your groin. Yes the old method took a long time to recover from where after this procedure i was up walking hours after the procedure. This technology had nothing to do with evolution it had everything to do with real science.

I still suffer from the stroke but i can still sit and have conversations with you and others on here. My sight was affected , my balance ,and my memory and brain is not what it once was but i'm alive and am not taking life for granted the gift God gave me anymore.

First of all, I truly hope you get better. It must be difficult. In time, hopefully, you will improve. You are too stubborn to not get better ;)

Now, back to what we were discussing. I brought up the other inventions NOT because of evolution but because you said "why can't competent scientist in labs under perfect conditions produce life from the necessary substances ?"

I answered with "because they arent there yet.". They may be in the future. You just dont know. I dont know what the benefits of living on the ocean floor would be. It can be done though, using our brains.

I am a dreamer. I like to think outside of the box. That applies to anything we do. I like to cook and I like to make things that have been made before but I also like to make it differently. You have to think outside the box for that.

Scientists are people that try to think outside of the box as well. If you dont want to rely on people that "have too much time on their hands" thats fine but youd be a hypocrite. These people found a cure for polio, vaccines for measles, mumps and meningitis(of which one of my uncles died of before treatments were available.) They dont let a passage from the bible tell them it cant be done.

The Dark Ages showed us what happens when religion steps in. I know, religion was made by man but you want man to live by the bible. Same difference. You want a theocracy, we dont.

Can you show man was not a product of creation ?

Can you show man was a product of evolution ?

Yes the bible claims kinds bring forth after theirkinds and what do we see ?

Evolution say's we are always evolving and reproducing changes that leads to other kinds we have not seen that at all.

Science proves the creation presupposition not the evolutionary presuppositions.

You see, man, you have to show proof that man was created. Thats how science works.

Yes, there is plenty of evidence of the evolution of man but you dont want to see it.

Yes, the bible says what you say it says and that scenario doesnt effect evolution at all. Evolution still occurs. Animals evolve regardless and man is part of that.

Read up a little more on evolution before you reply because you need to understand genetic drift and the other forms of evolution.

Science has proven a few things about the bible. There are battles and towns and cities the bible mentions that have been discovered. Not sure about other things though.

Evidence of design proves creation and it really is that simple.

A knife edge looks perfectly sharp but if you look at it under a plain old microscope, its very jagged. A snowflake looks perfect but if you zoom in its not. Trees arent perfect. Nothing is perfect. If God designed everything, hes not very good at it. You would think that if God is perfect he would be perfect with everything. Man, especially, is not perfect.

The bible isnt even perfect since some books were left out.

Can you tell me the difference between a Hypothesis that comes from the bible or the mouth of a scientist and proven as fact later on ?

How predictable that you would place standards on information from the bible that you would not place on evolutionist.

So how do we test the bibles hypothesis?

I gave plenty of Hypothesis from the bible that have been tested studied and observed which has never happened for the many theories that make up Macro-evolution.

I dont remember any of your so called bible hypothesis test results, but thats ok. No, every scientific theory gets tested or can be tested. Nobody can come out and make a claim without being questioned.

Not sure why religions deliberately twist scriptures to fit their doctrines but i can get the same message from every bible i read.

That's because you do as most christians do. You only see what you want to believe and ingnore everything else that contradicts what you want to believe than it says.

Give me an example ?

I assure you i diligently study the scriptures as i do with all the classes i have ever taken.

A smart man, reasons out what he learns and a dumb man will accept and never test what he has learned.

Stratum was not created by a great flood. If you want to believe that all the primitive fossils ended up on the bottom and more advanced fossils ended up on top is false then Yoda has a point.

So what you're saying is man can't prove the bible wrong nor can the bible prove the bible wrong.hmm i will continue trusting in the bible and what it contains as far as information concerning God and life.

Oh and science can prove science wrong.

He didnt say anything like what you said. At all. He showed you how science checks itself.

Your right, science can prove science wrong. It can also prove its right.

Heres how your system works. Someone tells you Obamas trip to India costs $200 million a day. You turn around and tell the next guy the same message, end of story.

snopes.com: President Obama's Asian Trip - $200 Million per Day?

The beauty of the bible is that science can confirm what it say's there are no mistakes.

The same can't be said for science text books that should be enough for you to slow down with your negative views on God and the bible it was for me and many like me.

First of all, Im not against religion or the things Jesus said. Beliefs are a very good thing for people. If you find comfort in the teachings great. Its just not something I need.

Science can confirm somethings from the bible, sure. Ill give you that but it doesnt confirm as much as you believe.

Science books change with every new discovery. Thats a good thing. Grab a science book from 20 years ago and there will be plenty of flaws. The bible is over 2000 years old.....there may be a few holes......

The beauty of the bible is that science can confirm what it say's there are no mistakes.

The same can't be said for science text books that should be enough for you to slow down with your negative views on God and the bible it was for me and many like me.

Actually, it has already been proven that the bible contains tons of mistakes and that was by Christian bible scholars, not scientist. Again, scientific theory will always change unless it gets proven and becomes law because its a THEORY!! What part of THEORY are you obviously not smart enough to comprehend? That is the problem here.

Only believed by a moron that believes everything he reads on the internet.

You have quoted quite a few things from the net as well. You have also posted many videos.

Give me an example ?

I assure you i diligently study the scriptures as i do with all the classes i have ever taken.

A smart man, reasons out what he learns and a dumb man will accept and never test what he has learned.

You make such a quote and yet you're making a case for the untested/unproven?

Science reasons what is learned.
Religion accepts what has never been tested.

Really,we don't believe in gravity ?

We don't believe the earth is round ?

We don't believe science research benefits our health ?

We don't believe the universe is expanding ?

All of which is spoken of in the bible i could go on and on.

Now you provide an explantion as to why you believe that life is a product of chance ?

The bible didnt mention any of that stuff.

No one 200 years ago thought we would have an outhouse in the house. They couldnt imagine electric lights then either or telephones. They couldnt see how we could get to one destination to another so quickly by flying. You cant say we will never figure out how to activate innate matter.

Man can use his logic to overcome living on another planet. I thought you were better than this. Man can live under water with no problem....

Time travel is not possible, that is right, but there are theories....... :poke:

The last one was an example of technology you yourself use that we couldnt use 30 years ago, because of evolution.

Innate matter may come to us some day but it will not come at the hands of man.

Oh boy, the million dollar question i like where i am now ,why would i want to live at the bottom of the ocean ? How will we benefit from living at the bottom of the ocean ? you sound like a dreamer and that is ok if that is what you wish for your future, but i would be willing to bet that most people would like to stay here where they can play paintball or golf have picnics with their families stay right here above ground.

Sorry but there is just too many theories that just goes to show man has to much time on his hands.

The ol if it wasn't for the theory of evolution man would not have benefitted medically,baloney,we have people constantly researching new meds and new ways of healing our sick and it had nothing to do with evolution.

Look about a month and a half ago i suffered a massive stroke,what caused the stroke was a blood clot that jump from one side of my heart to the other side of the heart and it shot straight up to the brain. I am very lucky to be here sharing the truth with you. So now why did it happen,well there are several hundred cases a year of what happened to me. The Umbilical cord leaves a hole when we are born and normally it closes within a few years of our life .sometimes that does not happen.

So when that happens it leaves a hole in the heart. Well they use to crack your chest open and do open heart surgery to fix these things thank God they came up with a new procedure where they can repair it through your groin. Yes the old method took a long time to recover from where after this procedure i was up walking hours after the procedure. This technology had nothing to do with evolution it had everything to do with real science.

I still suffer from the stroke but i can still sit and have conversations with you and others on here. My sight was affected , my balance ,and my memory and brain is not what it once was but i'm alive and am not taking life for granted the gift God gave me anymore.

First of all, I truly hope you get better. It must be difficult. In time, hopefully, you will improve. You are too stubborn to not get better ;)

Now, back to what we were discussing. I brought up the other inventions NOT because of evolution but because you said "why can't competent scientist in labs under perfect conditions produce life from the necessary substances ?"

I answered with "because they arent there yet.". They may be in the future. You just dont know. I dont know what the benefits of living on the ocean floor would be. It can be done though, using our brains.

I am a dreamer. I like to think outside of the box. That applies to anything we do. I like to cook and I like to make things that have been made before but I also like to make it differently. You have to think outside the box for that.

Scientists are people that try to think outside of the box as well. If you dont want to rely on people that "have too much time on their hands" thats fine but youd be a hypocrite. These people found a cure for polio, vaccines for measles, mumps and meningitis(of which one of my uncles died of before treatments were available.) They dont let a passage from the bible tell them it cant be done.

The Dark Ages showed us what happens when religion steps in. I know, religion was made by man but you want man to live by the bible. Same difference. You want a theocracy, we dont.

Thank you,my days are getting better not where i want them but they're improving.

Yes i agree with everything you wrote in this post.

Last edited:
You see, man, you have to show proof that man was created. Thats how science works.

Yes, there is plenty of evidence of the evolution of man but you dont want to see it.

Yes, the bible says what you say it says and that scenario doesnt effect evolution at all. Evolution still occurs. Animals evolve regardless and man is part of that.

Read up a little more on evolution before you reply because you need to understand genetic drift and the other forms of evolution.

Science has proven a few things about the bible. There are battles and towns and cities the bible mentions that have been discovered. Not sure about other things though.

Evidence of design proves creation and it really is that simple.

A knife edge looks perfectly sharp but if you look at it under a plain old microscope, its very jagged. A snowflake looks perfect but if you zoom in its not. Trees arent perfect. Nothing is perfect. If God designed everything, hes not very good at it. You would think that if God is perfect he would be perfect with everything. Man, especially, is not perfect.

The bible isnt even perfect since some books were left out.

Yes i would agree with this post but what you're not considering is nothing is the same as when God created it.

In my view plate tectonics happened because of the great flood,the ice age happened because of the flood. Weather patterns are not perfect i don't believe God under perfect conditions intended for the natural disasters we are currently seeing.

Man no longer lives as long as he once did because over time his body deteriorates at a faster pace.Diseases continue to grow in number and have a negative effect on man. We grow old and die not what God intended i believe God handed down punishmenr for sin through our DNA . We continue to pass on bad mutations from generation to generation. Our length of life has improved greatly because of the research in science,but i feel they can only take that so far.

According to the bible all sin brings death,can we be forgiven yes but but the punishment for all sin is death. It's not immediate death but eventually we die. Same was said to adam,God said to adam in the day that you commit sin you will die,did not mean as soon as he committed sin he would die but eventually he would die. Adam lived for 930 years we don't live nearly that long that is why i believe Gods method of handing down the death came through mans genetic pool.

I agree with you nothing we see is now perfect. Sin brought change for everything the garden is no more there are no perfect conditions that all went away with mans sin.

Last edited:
So how do we test the bibles hypothesis?

I gave plenty of Hypothesis from the bible that have been tested studied and observed which has never happened for the many theories that make up Macro-evolution.

I dont remember any of your so called bible hypothesis test results, but thats ok. No, every scientific theory gets tested or can be tested. Nobody can come out and make a claim without being questioned.

Did it have to be believers that tested the hypothesis because i don't believe hypothesis could be tested as they're today . I will add that creationist are conducting tests and they're looking at the same evidence that evolutionist are looking at.

Last edited:
That's because you do as most christians do. You only see what you want to believe and ingnore everything else that contradicts what you want to believe than it says.

Give me an example ?

Stratum was not created by a great flood. If you want to believe that all the primitive fossils ended up on the bottom and more advanced fossils ended up on top is false then Yoda has a point.

That is where we disagree,i think it's been adequately shown that fossils were covered in stratum in a rapid form from say like a flood,If fossils are not layed down quickly we would have very little fossils to uncover. If fossils are not layed down in sediments rapidly they would be scattered or worse become meals for predators.

I believe the strata where we are finding fossils was strata that was created from the golbal flood. That also explains graveyards of fossils found and the many different kinds of organisms buried together in the same strata.

Remember we are finding organisms out of order. We are finding things that was supposedly older on top supposedly younger organsims.

Actually, it has already been proven that the bible contains tons of mistakes and that was by Christian bible scholars, not scientist. Again, scientific theory will always change unless it gets proven and becomes law because its a THEORY!! What part of THEORY are you obviously not smart enough to comprehend? That is the problem here.

Only believed by a moron that believes everything he reads on the internet.

You have quoted quite a few things from the net as well. You have also posted many videos.

That is true,if i was as sharp as i once was i would put it in my own words and i do try to put it in my own words it just takes far to long for long posts .

You make such a quote and yet you're making a case for the untested/unproven?

Science reasons what is learned.
Religion accepts what has never been tested.

Now you provide an explantion as to why you believe that life is a product of chance ?

Gravity.

"He spreads out the northern skies over empty space; he suspends the earth over nothing." Job 26:7 NIV

"He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, [and] hangeth the earth upon nothing." Job 26:7 KJV

The earth is round.

Isa 40:22 It is He who sits on the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers; who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them out like a tent to dwell in;

Job 26:10 He has described a circle on the surface of the waters to the boundary of light with darkness.

Universe expanded stretches out the heavens.

Isa 40:22 It is He who sits on the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers; "who stretches out the heavens like a curtain", and spreads them out like a tent to dwell in;

Scriptures are not proof of anything except the manipulative skills of the writers.

3,500 years ago they were manipulating scientist of today ?

Why is it hard for you to say maybe these writers were inspired by a being greater than our imagination ?

Clearly 3,500 years ago man did not know what modern day scientist know today,they did not possess the tools or capabilities the modern day scientist does today.

Scriptures are not proof of anything except the manipulative skills of the writers.

Why is it hard for you to say maybe these writers were inspired by a being greater than our imagination ?

Clearly 3,500 years ago man did not know what modern day scientist know today,they did not possess the tools or capabilities the modern day scientist does today.

The bible isn't manipulated by science. The bible is inconsequential to the vast majority of science. It's usually the Protestant Christian that challenges science. Science just investigates.

It's hard to say that the bible was "inspired" by a supernatural being because outside of the religion, there is no evidence of that supernatural being existence. Since you study religion, can you admit that the story of Jesus parallels stories of other "saviors" from different religions that predate Jesus?

The last sentence gets me. If scientist know more today than those wondering the desert century's ago, then why don't you think that they could be more accurate? That's like believing that a Ford Model A could beat a 2011 Chevy Corvette in a race. It just don't make any sense.

Last edited:

Gravity.

"He spreads out the northern skies over empty space; he suspends the earth over nothing." Job 26:7 NIV

"He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, [and] hangeth the earth upon nothing." Job 26:7 KJV

The earth is round.

Isa 40:22 It is He who sits on the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers; who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them out like a tent to dwell in;

Job 26:10 He has described a circle on the surface of the waters to the boundary of light with darkness.

Isa 40:22 It is He who sits on the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers; "who stretches out the heavens like a curtain", and spreads them out like a tent to dwell in;

Gravity- Ok, I can see that but it's still doesn't explain the contradictions in Acts and Matthew.

As far as Isiah, that book was nothing more than imagery. Any one who has every studies creative writing or has ever wrote a story can see that. On a side note: Isn't the book of Isiah also where he he saw a "wheel within a wheel" and 6 winged beings that had 4 faces? Isiah is the book people point to for "proof" of extraterrestrials visiting earth. LOL

One of the books that damages the credibility of the "divinely inspired truth" in my view.

The bible isn't manipulated by science. The bible is inconsequential to the vast majority of science. It's usually the Protestant Christian that challenges science. Science just investigates.

It's hard to say that the bible was "inspired" by a supernatural being because outside of the religion, there is no evidence of that supernatural being existence. Since you study religion, can you admit that the story of Jesus parallels stories of other "saviors" from different religions that predate Jesus?

The last sentence gets me. If scientist know more today than those wondering the desert century's ago, then why don't you think that they could be more accurate? That's like believing that a Ford Model A could beat a 2011 Chevy Corvette in a race. It just don't make any sense.

Because things they knew from the scriptures back then could not be totally confirmed as they are today.

I did not say the bible was manipulated by science.

I will say the bible does mentions things that can be confirmed through science.

If there is a creator though he would be the greatest of all scientist ,no ?

I realize there is no physical evidence of the unseen God,but there is plenty of evidence to suggest that only a being of great intelligence is responsible for the creation of the universe and life generating from non-life.

Gravity.

The earth is round.

Gravity- Ok, I can see that but it's still doesn't explain the contradictions in Acts and Matthew.

As far as Isiah, that book was nothing more than imagery. Any one who has every studies creative writing or has ever wrote a story can see that. On a side note: Isn't the book of Isiah also where he he saw a "wheel within a wheel" and 6 winged beings that had 4 faces? Isiah is the book people point to for "proof" of extraterrestrials visiting earth. LOL

One of the books that damages the credibility of the "divinely inspired truth" in my view.

Isaiah was a prophet. When you read his writings it pertains to judging of Israel and prophecy concerning the messiah as well as the end ,and the greatness of the creator.

Can you be more specific concerning your contradictions for the book of acts and matthew ?

Can you do the same for the book of Isaiah ?

Forum List

Back