A few question's for atheists ?

This doesnt address the quote. You threw the above in as a last defense. Thats fine, you believe what you want.

I'm just reminding of the attributes of God. This is what I believe it would make no sense to argue that God is Nat capable when word says he is capable. Let me be clear the only thing God is limited by is not being able to lie or die.

And that will hold you back while science moves forward.

How will it hold me back ? If what I believe to be true happens we will see the end soon,time is running out.

I'm just reminding of the attributes of God. This is what I believe it would make no sense to argue that God is Nat capable when word says he is capable. Let me be clear the only thing God is limited by is not being able to lie or die.

And here is an example of the kind of thing that frustrates the hell out of me when talking religion. God created everything, he is all-knowing, all-powerful, everywhere at once.....but he can't lie?! That doesn't make any sense. You are claiming god is limitless and then describing it's limits practically in the same breath.

Because he is eternal,and he is perfect and just.

Perfect and just by human standards? Again, not making sense. We're talking about a being completely outside human experience and understanding. Can such a being truly be encompassed by human definitions of these words? And even if so, does that truly make god incapable of a lie?

And, of course, what if god being perfect and just is a lie? :lol:

You (and so many others who follow some form of religion) seem to want it both ways : god is a being of such immense power and knowledge that even attempting to understand how such a being's mind would work is obvious folly; yet somehow, god is all too human.

God is.

Omnipoten, Omnipresent,and Omniscient.

Job 34:21 For His eyes are on the ways of man, and He sees all his steps.
Job 34:22 There is no darkness, nor shadow of death to hide there the workers of iniquity.

Omniscience: Does God Know All Things?

CP0713

OMNISCIENCE OF GOD- Introduction
Does God know everything? It’s not too surprising to hear non-Christians and even cultists deny that God is omniscient. But what is surprising is that a growing number of theologians today who profess to be evangelicals also deny it. Of course the real question is: What does the Bible say?

OMNISCIENCE OF GOD- God Knows Everything
The Bible repeatedly tells us that God knows everything. His knowledge, in fact, is “perfect [Job 37:16] and is “beyond measure” [Psa. 147:5]. He sees every move we make, He knows the innermost thoughts of our hearts and He even knows what we are going to say before we say it [1 Sam. 16:7; 1 Chron. 28:9; Psa. 139:1-6; Jer. 17:10; Heb. 4:12-13]. Unlike the false gods of our time, the Lord knows everything: Even what’s going to happen in the future [Isa. 41:21-24; 42:9; 44:7]. Jesus, interestingly enough, also tells us that our heavenly Father numbers the very hairs on our head. By the way, it’s interesting to note that God actually revealed to Isaiah the name of Cyrus even before he was actually born — in fact, one century before he was born. Cyrus, of course, was the king who returned the Jews to their homeland after the Babylonian exile [Isa. 44:28-45:1].

OMNISCIENCE OF GOD- Scripture Twisting
You know as Matthew 11 points out, God even knows what people would have done if their circumstances had been different [Matt. 11:21]. Well despite the evidence, some people today still deny that the Bible teaches that God is omniscient or all-knowing. As evidence they point out silly little things like in Genesis where God had to look for Adam in the Garden of Eden, or later on in the book of Genesis [Gen. 3:9-13] they point out that God had to go down to Sodom and Gomorrah to find out how bad their sin actually was [Gen. 18:20-21]. Well, it should go without saying that these passages don’t indicate, by any stretch of the imagination, that God doesn’t know everything. In fact, they’re not even very difficult to understand. You see, as a parent I often ask my kids where they are or what they’ve done, even when I already know, because I want them to face up to what they did wrong. God does the very same thing with us.

OMNISCIENCE OF GOD- We Can Rest in Him
Since God knows everything, we can have confidence in Him and in His promises — not only for peace in this life, but an eternity of joy in the life to come. And aren’t you glad that he knows you, that He knit you together in your mother’s womb, that he fashioned you and knows exactly what you are designed to do — that all the days ordained for you are written in his book even before one of them came to be? Yes my friend, God does know all things.

On the Omniscience of God, that’s the CRI Perspective. I’m Hank Hanegraaff.

Omniscience: Does God Know All Things?

The only things God can't do is lie or die.

This doesnt address the quote. You threw the above in as a last defense. Thats fine, you believe what you want.

Sure he can...you don't think he told Mary he was gonna pull out before he came?

And here is an example of the kind of thing that frustrates the hell out of me when talking religion. God created everything, he is all-knowing, all-powerful, everywhere at once.....but he can't lie?! That doesn't make any sense. You are claiming god is limitless and then describing it's limits practically in the same breath.

Perfect and just by human standards? Again, not making sense. We're talking about a being completely outside human experience and understanding. Can such a being truly be encompassed by human definitions of these words? And even if so, does that truly make god incapable of a lie?

You (and so many others who follow some form of religion) seem to want it both ways : god is a being of such immense power and knowledge that even attempting to understand how such a being's mind would work is obvious folly; yet somehow, god is all too human.

If we were created in his image, and with his attributes built in, then yes we can understand perfection. We just fell short out of selfishness.

We as believers would have to know and respect his standards if we are gonna worship God. But we are limited in fully knowing and understanding God.

One of the key truths about God is His incomprehensibility – that our knowledge about Him is limited. Paul wrote.

Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out Romans 11:33.

There Are Many Things Beyond Our Comprehension
It is important to understand that there are many things about the character of God that are beyond our comprehension. This is to be expected because God is infinite and we are finite. For example, the Apostle Paul wrote that the love of God surpasses our knowledge.

And to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, so that you may be filled with all the fullness of God Ephesians 3:19.

Sure he can...you don't think he told Mary he was gonna pull out before he came?

Why respond Huggy if you do not wish for true discussion ? do you just wish to offend in a childish way ?

You think believers are nuts for believing as they do but it has been demonstrated your beliefs are built on faith and you have to possesss a very vivid imagination in believing as you do as well but why the hate towards someone that wishes to believe differently ?

Why don't you just come clean HUGGY you're rebellious and you're just mad at God for some reason. :lol:

You and most people posting in this thread that are anti God, sounds like you're are trying to convince yourself the word of God is only mans word. You don't want to believe God exists and created all things. You don't want to believe while being loving with his creation he is also just and hands down punishment.

The Funny thing is ,even the atheist would like the same things for mankind that God is offering to us all.

Peace and security, justice for all,no pain, no suffering,no natural disasters,no death,no crime,no war. Atheists are not to far from being a believer. :eusa_angel:

But God changes from the war god of rath and vengence to the god of mercy?

God has never changed.

Man could always repent of his sins for forgivness.

The difference was The societies that did not repent of their sins was dealt with through sometimes a means of war or other judgements.

The point of Christ was to allow even lawless societies to have forgivness of their sins and continue on til judgement day. That is why he no longers wipes out communities.

Oh and this is not true God took the form of a man and was a man for a while.

A few question's for atheists; since you believe there is no God and creator, what is your explanation on how life started ?

Why is it that only this one planet contains living organisms ?

If life started after the big bang why didn't life spread throughout space ?

Last edited:
How can someone be mad at someone who does not exist?

Damn! flying spaghetti monster!
See that just does not work too well.

That is the point,why is it you try to convince others he does not exist with no evidence that he does not exist ?and why do you rule out the possibility of God existing ,don't you need to be able to answer the question how did we get here ?

Clearly there is evidence from the bible that it was inspired by someone greater then man.

Last edited:

That is the point,why is it you try to convince others he does not exist with no evidence that he does not exist ?and why do you rule out the possibility of God existing ,don't you need to be able to answer the question how did we get here ?

Clearly there is evidence from the bible that it was inspired by someone greater then man.

Just why do I need to answer the question of how humans came to be on earth?
Why is that a question that matters?
I have thousands of unanswerable questions. I have lived a good life without having them answered.
I know how WE got here, I had basic reproductive classes.

I have thousands of unanswerable questions. I have lived a good life without having them answered.

Who nevers questions themself if God exists or not ?

How come 51% of the earths population believe we were created and reject evolution ?

Where does the reason come from to believe in a creator if there is no evidence of a creator ?

Where does the reason come from to believe in a creator if there is no evidence of a creator ?

Great question! Show your evidence of a creator outside of religious text.

Lack of evidence does not prove existance.

Last edited:

How come 51% of the earths population believe we were created and reject evolution ?

51% of the people thought Bush was a conservative too.
Being in the majority does not make one correct.

I haven't seen UScitizen trying to convince anybody of such a thing. You questioned, you got a response. Here's your point from what I can tell.

God exist and is perfect because the bible says so.
The bible is the word of God because God says so.
It's the word of God because the bible says so.

Circular logic. This is why you have to keep jumping to the bible throught this thread because outside of it, you have no evidence of what your claiming.

Were telling you science has been, can be, and will be wrong on many issuess wrong. There are no absolutes. At the same time, there are many different religions. What evidence do you have that Christianity is the right one? Everything you have said could be said about other religions and would be no less true?

this is an explanation of a verse of Koran :

FIRST STAGE

The next point revealed by the Quran in connection with the creation of man is that the first stage was a condition of non-existence. A controversial subject. The view of the Arya Samajists is that matter from which the universe has been shaped, is eternal. God did no more than to bring the soul to matter together into a close relationship and so man was created. This belief is repudiated by the Quran which teaches that matter is not eternal but it is a creation of God and that man was created. God says in the Holy Quran:

Does not man remember that We created him before, when he was naught? (19:68)

Human birth now takes place from the seed of the male. This verse refers to the first original creation of the species, or the first man. it should be carefully noted that the Quran does not say that existence was created from non-existence. It says that prior to the stage when matter and other things came into being, there was a stage when nothing existed. We say that a chair can be made from a piece of wood; or we say that a chain can be made from a piece of iron. Here we have matter in one form which can be utilized to make another article. Atheists often raise the objection that it is not possible to shape out anything from nothing. This, however, is not what is meant by the Quran. What is meant is that prior to the creation of the universe there was a stage when nothing existed. Then came creation and the creation of man. God has not given knowledge to man as to how this came about, possibly because it is beyond the comprehension of man to grasp. If man could visualize how creation took place then he would be in a position to create man himself.

Great question! Show your evidence of a creator outside of religious text.

Lack of evidence does not prove existance.

We have medical evidence of design,enviornmental evidence of design.

I already have ,can't remember if it was this thread or the other i participated in.

There is just simply too much evidence of design, if certain parts of our body if they didn't exist there would be no life.

If the information did not exist simultaneously in our genetics we would not live or survive.

We have plenty of that evidence today,some people are born with defects they can live with some are born with defects that they can't survive long with some die at birth.

This planet is filled with evidence of design.

How would a naturalist explain necessities to survive coming about by a non-intelligent , non-thinking process ?

51% of the people thought Bush was a conservative too.
Being in the majority does not make one correct.

Not my point and i think you know that.

I haven't seen UScitizen trying to convince anybody of such a thing. You questioned, you got a response. Here's your point from what I can tell.

God exist and is perfect because the bible says so.
The bible is the word of God because God says so.
It's the word of God because the bible says so.

Circular logic. This is why you have to keep jumping to the bible throught this thread because outside of it, you have no evidence of what your claiming.

Were telling you science has been, can be, and will be wrong on many issuess wrong. There are no absolutes. At the same time, there are many different religions. What evidence do you have that Christianity is the right one? Everything you have said could be said about other religions and would be no less true?

No i don't just use the bible as my proof if you read my posts thats not the only basis for belief.

Forum List

Back