A few question's for atheists ?

this is an explanation of a verse of Koran :

FIRST STAGE

The next point revealed by the Quran in connection with the creation of man is that the first stage was a condition of non-existence. A controversial subject. The view of the Arya Samajists is that matter from which the universe has been shaped, is eternal. God did no more than to bring the soul to matter together into a close relationship and so man was created. This belief is repudiated by the Quran which teaches that matter is not eternal but it is a creation of God and that man was created. God says in the Holy Quran:

Does not man remember that We created him before, when he was naught? (19:68)

Human birth now takes place from the seed of the male. This verse refers to the first original creation of the species, or the first man. it should be carefully noted that the Quran does not say that existence was created from non-existence. It says that prior to the stage when matter and other things came into being, there was a stage when nothing existed. We say that a chair can be made from a piece of wood; or we say that a chain can be made from a piece of iron. Here we have matter in one form which can be utilized to make another article. Atheists often raise the objection that it is not possible to shape out anything from nothing. This, however, is not what is meant by the Quran. What is meant is that prior to the creation of the universe there was a stage when nothing existed. Then came creation and the creation of man. God has not given knowledge to man as to how this came about, possibly because it is beyond the comprehension of man to grasp. If man could visualize how creation took place then he would be in a position to create man himself.

Yes,there was a time when there was no life except God and no earth.

How can someone be mad at someone who does not exist?

Damn! flying spaghetti monster!
See that just does not work too well.

That is the point,why is it you try to convince others he does not exist with no evidence that he does not exist ?and why do you rule out the possibility of God existing ,don't you need to be able to answer the question how did we get here ?

Clearly there is evidence from the bible that it was inspired by someone greater then man.

I haven't seen UScitizen trying to convince anybody of such a thing. You questioned, you got a response. Here's your point from what I can tell.

God exist and is perfect because the bible says so.
The bible is the word of God because God says so.
It's the word of God because the bible says so.

Circular logic. This is why you have to keep jumping to the bible throught this thread because outside of it, you have no evidence of what your claiming.

Were telling you science has been, can be, and will be wrong on many issuess wrong. There are no absolutes. At the same time, there are many different religions. What evidence do you have that Christianity is the right one? Everything you have said could be said about other religions and would be no less true?

Anyone who has a belief system argues from the standpoint of their view,human nature.

Atheism is a belief system not based on evidence.

Why do most atheists defend Neo-darwinism when Neo-darwinism can't give a logical explanation supported by evidence as to the origins of life ?

Why do they reject the possibility of creation ?

Why do SO many republican Christians defend socioeconomic Darwinism when it is such a blood thirsty and un Christ like way of life? Why do those Christians reject love, mutual responsibility, or any HINT of rational reciprocity?

That is the point,why is it you try to convince others he does not exist with no evidence that he does not exist ?and why do you rule out the possibility of God existing ,don't you need to be able to answer the question how did we get here ?

Clearly there is evidence from the bible that it was inspired by someone greater then man.

I haven't seen UScitizen trying to convince anybody of such a thing. You questioned, you got a response. Here's your point from what I can tell.

Circular logic. This is why you have to keep jumping to the bible throught this thread because outside of it, you have no evidence of what your claiming.

Were telling you science has been, can be, and will be wrong on many issuess wrong. There are no absolutes. At the same time, there are many different religions. What evidence do you have that Christianity is the right one? Everything you have said could be said about other religions and would be no less true?

Anyone who has a belief system argues from the standpoint of their view,human nature.

So is deism.

Why do most atheists defend Neo-darwinism when Neo-darwinism can't give a logical explanation supported by evidence as to the origins of life ?

Why do SO many republican Christians defend socioeconomic Darwinism when it is such a blood thirsty and un Christ like way of life? Why do those Christians reject love, mutual responsibility, or any HINT of rational reciprocity?

Not sure but my question had nothing to do with politics.

There are Christains that are in all political parties.

Darwinism has a lot to do with our politics, and religion has a lot to do with both. Maybe not in the way you would like to see discussed, but it is there nevertheless.

So is deism.

Wrong.

Design through necessity is evidence of a creator.

Or would you tackle this question;How would a naturalist explain necessities to survive coming about by a non-intelligent , non-thinking process ?

Darwinism has a lot to do with our politics, and religion has a lot to do with both. Maybe not in the way you would like to see discussed, but it is there nevertheless.

I don't have any faith in any political party.

Jesus didn't participate in politics.

We are, after all, biological creatures. Those who refute Darwinism should apply their logic equally to both religion AND the sociopolitical constructs that govern (or don't) each in an intellectually consistent manner. Neither politics nor religion, as applied by the politically engaged religious right do that. Instead of dodging the issue, you should address it. I've never not ever, seen that done.

So is deism.

Wrong.

Or would you tackle this question;How would a naturalist explain necessities to survive coming about by a non-intelligent , non-thinking process ?

Maybe.

Or maybe it's just the result of thousands and thousands of years of trial and error.

I don't have any faith in any political party.

Jesus didn't participate in politics.

Cop out. Truly, it is.

So is deism.

Wrong.

Have you studied any biology as it pertains to earth science? If so, how was that even a serious question?

So is deism.

Wrong.

Have you studied any biology as it pertains to earth science? If so, how was that even a serious question?

Yes i have exstensively.

I have never seen an adquate answer to this question.

Then you should be able to answer the question logically.

Wrong.

Yes i have exstensively.

The biological imperative of the simplest organism is survival. How is this complicated?

Yes i have exstensively.

The biological imperative of the simplest organism is survival. How is this complicated?

Where did this imperative come from ? How do you know it's biological ?

So are you saying this natural system is a thinker and intelligent ?

I'm just reminding of the attributes of God. This is what I believe it would make no sense to argue that God is Nat capable when word says he is capable. Let me be clear the only thing God is limited by is not being able to lie or die.

Sure he can...you don't think he told Mary he was gonna pull out before he came?

Why respond Huggy if you do not wish for true discussion ? do you just wish to offend in a childish way ?

You think believers are nuts for believing as they do but it has been demonstrated your beliefs are built on faith and you have to possesss a very vivid imagination in believing as you do as well but why the hate towards someone that wishes to believe differently ?

Why don't you just come clean HUGGY you're rebellious and you're just mad at God for some reason. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5cd5Z4y8]YouTube - ‪The Crystals - He's a Rebel‬‏[/ame]

No it's not. Atheism is the lack of belief of a God based on the lack of evidence for God.
How do you miss that one?

Sure he can...you don't think he told Mary he was gonna pull out before he came?

Why respond Huggy if you do not wish for true discussion ? do you just wish to offend in a childish way ?

You think believers are nuts for believing as they do but it has been demonstrated your beliefs are built on faith and you have to possesss a very vivid imagination in believing as you do as well but why the hate towards someone that wishes to believe differently ?

Why don't you just come clean HUGGY you're rebellious and you're just mad at God for some reason. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5cd5Z4y8]YouTube - ‪The Crystals - He's a Rebel‬‏[/ame]

You desperado you.

So is deism.

Wrong.

What necessity was there for the design?

Yes i have exstensively.

Where did this imperative come from ? How do you know it's biological ?

So are you saying this natural system is a thinker and intelligent ?

The fact that even single cell bacteria have basic "healing" mechanisms, such as enzymes that repair damage to their cell walls. That pretty much makes it biological. So much for that extensive research.

Forum List

Back