A few question's for atheists ?

I have it on good authority that he made Eve with....one hundred pounds of clay...

Well, that was her-story. More like a 130.

Warning,warning,warning.

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour no one knows, no, not the angels of Heaven, but only My Father.
Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall be the coming of the Son of Man.
Mat 24:38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noah entered into the ark.
Mat 24:39 And they did not know until the flood came and took them all away. So also will be the coming of the Son of Man.

I have it on good authority that he made Eve with....one hundred pounds of clay...

Warning,warning,warning.

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour no one knows, no, not the angels of Heaven, but only My Father.
Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall be the coming of the Son of Man.
Mat 24:38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noah entered into the ark.
Mat 24:39 And they did not know until the flood came and took them all away. So also will be the coming of the Son of Man.

Oh my!!! :eek:

Sounds like some serious shit Maynard!!!

Bring "him" on!!!

Warning,warning,warning.

Bring "him" on!!!

You can always tell when the truth is penetrating someone they can't hide their emotions.They have to respond andThey usually release their emotions in a way to try and show they are not afraid. You're textbook material.

Warning,warning,warning.

Bring "him" on!!!

You can always tell when the truth is penetrating someone they can't hide their emotions.They have to respond andThey usually release their emotions in a way to try and show they are not afraid. You're textbook material.

Really?..... You could tell all that with a video clip and a couple of jokes?

No.....Seriously....Bring on your God..I promise I won't be afraid of Him/Her/It either.

Me...afraid?...You do not know me at all. I'm the guy that went with some friends to watch some guys hang gliding and asked one of the guys if I could try it use his glider and he said yes then walked away...so I hitched myself up to it and ran real fast with the thing and jumped off a thousand foot cliff with no help or instructions. You should have heard those pussies screaming like school girls behind me as I took off. I fell like a rock heading straight down towards a pile of boulders and I just made out them screaming "PUSH THE BAR" from up above..well... I pushed the bar and swooped up real high and glided to a pretty good landing down in the valley below. Scared?...Me? Seriously dude...you have NO idea what I have already been through mostly by choice and lived to tell about it. I'm the one that kayaked the Snoqualmie rapids on a mostly frozen river Jan 1 by moonlight. Nigga..... PUULLEEEZZZ......I don't get scared.

You must be thinking of someotherbody...

Last edited:
You can't accept God's word and accept the theory of evolution the theory goes against the bible.

1. God's timeline that man was put on the earth.

2, Sin brought forth death,the theory teaches death is natural.

3. The theory teaches man have animals as ancestors when the bible teaches we were created in the image of God.

4. The bible teaches teaches that organisms produce offspring that are of the same kind.

5. evolutionist reject the global flood.

So to accept the theory you have to reject the scriptures and the scriptures are the basis of belief in God.

How so?

1. There is no timeline specified in the bible. Even outside of Evolution, timeline can be done by carbon dating, such as archeologist use to date relics.

2. A flower wilts, a baby bird falls from it's nest and an infant child is found lifeless in it's crib (SIDS). They all had life and yet, they died. What sin could they have commited?

3. Yet, no image of God has ever been given.

4. Ever heard of cross pollination?

5. Never heard that one. Science will tell you that there was many great floods throught earth's history, not just one.

You can trace the chronolgy of the bible and determine an approximate time say 6,500 to 6,000 years.

They inherited sin from the parent and they also inherited bad genes from the family.

That makes sense, since God is a spirit. although the shroud of turin has some possibility that it may prove otherwise.

Yes another form of reproduction for plants but do you think maybe it's possible with animals or humans ?

They will tell you many because they don't want to admit to one.

Who and how did they determine that time line?

A flower inherited sin? How so? Also, if sin is genetic, then what's the point? That's not a loving or forgiving God, in my view.

The shroud of Turin has already been tested and re-tested. Sorry, you've missed the mark. You do realize that there are many shrouds and that many was crucified. Even those in the Catholic community admit to the possibility of it being creation of Da Vinci with a Camera Obscura. So, if I give you a picture of a man that may have been crucified, you will automaticaly believe that is Yeshua of Nazereth?

You mean like the Liger & the Mule?

Science has freely admited to many floods & ice ages. Are you claiming that no scientist have ever investigated the flood of Noah?

Really,read it again with these passages.

But of "that day and hour" no one knows. looks like it's simultaneous day and night day and night .

Oh and don't forget the army that is coming with Jesus the whole earth will be overwhelmed simultaneously.

Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth and their armies, being gathered to make war against Him who sat on the horse, and against His army.

How many are coming with him ?

Jud 1:14 And Enoch, the seventh from Adam, also prophesied to these, saying, Behold, the Lord came with myriads of His saints,

Rev 9:16 And the number of the armies of the horsemen was two myriads of myriads. And I heard their number.

Rev 9:16 AndG2532 theG3588 numberG706 of the armyG4753 of theG3588 horsemenG2461 were two hundred thousand thousand:G1417 G3461 G3461 andG2532 I heardG191 theG3588 numberG706 of them.G846

Yeah the earth is round and the attack is simultaneous.

You are reading way to much into the passages. "But of that day and hour" doesnt say simultaneous day and night.

No i'm not ,if anything you're not reading enough into it.

What i first posted was what Jesus said would be going on with his coming the second part was the day and hour of that coming.

I will tell you how quick it happens.

Rev 18:10 standing afar off for fear of her torment, saying, Woe! Woe to the great city, Babylon, that strong city! For in one hour your judgment came.

Rev 18:17 For in one hour such great riches was desolated. And every ship-pilot, and all the company on the ships, and sailors, and as many as work the sea, stood afar off.

Rev 18:19 And they threw dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and mourning, saying, Woe! Woe to the great city, by which all who had ships in the sea were rich out of her costliness! For in one hour she was ruined.

Yes,in one hour punishment was handed down ,mind you this is world wide.

There is nothing in those scriptures that support what you're saying. To them, "world wide" was maybe 500 miles BTW, it says "Great City" how is that world wide?. They were traviling seas, not oceans. If you have a doctors appointment on Saturday at 2 pm, and show up Friday night a 9 pm, is your excuse going to be that they are the same thing because you didn't know the day or hour? That's ridiculous. Just because the day or hour is unknown, doens't mean that day and night are the same.

The elements that man was made up of was from this planet nothing said about the universe.

But did man know this at the time of the writing of the scriptures ?

Why is this hard for you to see ?

Since men wrote the bible, they obviously knew that.

You have no idea when of exactly when those passages were written. Educated men were responsible for penning the bible so it's not much of a stretch to think that these passages that you call evidence of god were naught but hypotheses being discussed by the educated men of the time.

Wrong, this sort of research didn't really get going until early 1900 hundreds and at that point they knew very little.

There is no way the educated at the time of the writing of the book of genesis knew these things.

There are two widely debated views on this subject:

1) Moses wrote the Book of Genesis, but he was sent the words for Genesis by God. If you go to a Christian book store and find a very good study Bible, then in the back it should have a list of all the authors of the Bible, even though the Word was sent to them from the Lord. Thus, we get the term "The Law of Moses" used even by Jesus.

2) Moses did not write Genesis (though the other 4 books of the Pentateuch, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy, may well have been written by him). It is in fact becoming more and more widely believed by archeologists and scholars that Moses simply compiled the written eye-witness accounts of the characters within the texts of Genesis. Cuneiform tablets have been discovered that date all the way back to 3500 BC. Following the dates given in the Bible, Adam was still around back then. This suggests that he himself may have recorded his own autobiography, so to speak, or else one of his close relatives did. Similarly, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and even Joseph very well could have written their own accounts of things that happened, to be later recopied by Moses or even one of the other Israelites onto Papyrus scrolls. In this case, "The Law of Moses" would be referring to the commandments of Exodus, the laws of Leviticus, etc. These could have been, and likely were, written by Moses, as he was present for all but the last few verses of Deuteronomy, which could have been added by Joshua or another Israelite.

Read more: Answers.com - Who wrote the book of Genesis

Early 1900's? The globe was invented around 150 BCE. The Torah is believed to been written around 450 BCE. Most of the Old testement came around the same time and some came after. Remember, Columbus sailed the Ocean blue on 1492. Unknowingly or not, he proved against what you're saying well before the 1900's. Also, should we mention Galileo?

Last edited:
Seriously, your bad scicence called Macro-evolution is on life support.

Funny you guys feel creationist are not real scientist that is your first mistake. There are many scientist who do not support your myths.

Many, meaning a few hundred, out of tens of thousands. Evolution is not on life support. :lol:

Hide and watch.

It's funny because if you keep track of the U.S census, you'd see it's the reverse. The numbers of Christians have continued to decrease over the past 10 years.

It's debates like the one in this thread that make the case for evolution.

Last edited:
Quote YWC:

" Seriously, your bad scicence called Macro-evolution is on life support.

Funny you guys feel creationist are not real scientist that is your first mistake. There are many scientist who do not support your myths. "

Your idea of a scientist is someone that studies the bible.

The bible is rubbish.

That is all.

Bring "him" on!!!

Really?..... You could tell all that with a video clip and a couple of jokes?

No.....Seriously....Bring on your God..I promise I won't be afraid of Him/Her/It either.

Me...afraid?...You do not know me at all. I'm the guy that went with some friends to watch some guys hang gliding and asked one of the guys if I could try it use his glider and he said yes then walked away...so I hitched myself up to it and ran real fast with the thing and jumped off a thousand foot cliff with no help or instructions. You should have heard those pussies screaming like school girls behind me as I took off. I fell like a rock heading straight down towards a pile of boulders and I just made out them screaming "PUSH THE BAR" from up above..well... I pushed the bar and swooped up real high and glided to a pretty good landing down in the valley below. Scared?...Me? Seriously dude...you have NO idea what I have already been through mostly by choice and lived to tell about it. I'm the one that kayaked the Snoqualmie rapids on a mostly frozen river Jan 1 by moonlight. Nigga..... PUULLEEEZZZ......I don't get scared.

You must be thinking of someotherbody...

Ok now we have moved to a whole new level of you trying to be convincing you're not afraid of the truth.Don't worry huggy i have been putting in a word for you. :up:

How so?

1. There is no timeline specified in the bible. Even outside of Evolution, timeline can be done by carbon dating, such as archeologist use to date relics.

2. A flower wilts, a baby bird falls from it's nest and an infant child is found lifeless in it's crib (SIDS). They all had life and yet, they died. What sin could they have commited?

3. Yet, no image of God has ever been given.

4. Ever heard of cross pollination?

5. Never heard that one. Science will tell you that there was many great floods throught earth's history, not just one.

You can trace the chronolgy of the bible and determine an approximate time say 6,500 to 6,000 years.

They inherited sin from the parent and they also inherited bad genes from the family.

That makes sense, since God is a spirit. although the shroud of turin has some possibility that it may prove otherwise.

Yes another form of reproduction for plants but do you think maybe it's possible with animals or humans ?

They will tell you many because they don't want to admit to one.

Who and how did they determine that time line?

A flower inherited sin? How so? Also, if sin is genetic, then what's the point? That's not a loving or forgiving God, in my view.

The shroud of Turin has already been tested and re-tested. Sorry, you've missed the mark. You do realize that there are many shrouds and that many was crucified. Even those in the Catholic community admit to the possibility of it being creation of Da Vinci with a Camera Obscura. So, if I give you a picture of a man that may have been crucified, you will automaticaly believe that is Yeshua of Nazereth?

You mean like the Liger & the Mule?

Science has freely admited to many floods & ice ages. Are you claiming that no scientist have ever investigated the flood of Noah?

Uh they are of the same kind.

Tiger and lions are of the cat family.

Horse and donkey are of the horse family.

Now do you want try coyote and wolf ?

Last edited:
You are reading way to much into the passages. "But of that day and hour" doesnt say simultaneous day and night.

No i'm not ,if anything you're not reading enough into it.

What i first posted was what Jesus said would be going on with his coming the second part was the day and hour of that coming.

I will tell you how quick it happens.

Rev 18:10 standing afar off for fear of her torment, saying, Woe! Woe to the great city, Babylon, that strong city! For in one hour your judgment came.

Rev 18:17 For in one hour such great riches was desolated. And every ship-pilot, and all the company on the ships, and sailors, and as many as work the sea, stood afar off.

Rev 18:19 And they threw dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and mourning, saying, Woe! Woe to the great city, by which all who had ships in the sea were rich out of her costliness! For in one hour she was ruined.

Yes,in one hour punishment was handed down ,mind you this is world wide.

There is nothing in those scriptures that support what you're saying. To them, "world wide" was maybe 500 miles BTW, it says "Great City" how is that world wide?. They were traviling seas, not oceans. If you have a doctors appointment on Saturday at 2 pm, and show up Friday night a 9 pm, is your excuse going to be that they are the same thing because you didn't know the day or hour? That's ridiculous. Just because the day or hour is unknown, doens't mean that day and night are the same.

The day and hour of his coming And judgement being administered in one hour gave it away.

But hey, whatever makes you feel better.

Since men wrote the bible, they obviously knew that.

You have no idea when of exactly when those passages were written. Educated men were responsible for penning the bible so it's not much of a stretch to think that these passages that you call evidence of god were naught but hypotheses being discussed by the educated men of the time.

Wrong, this sort of research didn't really get going until early 1900 hundreds and at that point they knew very little.

There is no way the educated at the time of the writing of the book of genesis knew these things.

There are two widely debated views on this subject:

1) Moses wrote the Book of Genesis, but he was sent the words for Genesis by God. If you go to a Christian book store and find a very good study Bible, then in the back it should have a list of all the authors of the Bible, even though the Word was sent to them from the Lord. Thus, we get the term "The Law of Moses" used even by Jesus.

2) Moses did not write Genesis (though the other 4 books of the Pentateuch, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy, may well have been written by him). It is in fact becoming more and more widely believed by archeologists and scholars that Moses simply compiled the written eye-witness accounts of the characters within the texts of Genesis. Cuneiform tablets have been discovered that date all the way back to 3500 BC. Following the dates given in the Bible, Adam was still around back then. This suggests that he himself may have recorded his own autobiography, so to speak, or else one of his close relatives did. Similarly, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and even Joseph very well could have written their own accounts of things that happened, to be later recopied by Moses or even one of the other Israelites onto Papyrus scrolls. In this case, "The Law of Moses" would be referring to the commandments of Exodus, the laws of Leviticus, etc. These could have been, and likely were, written by Moses, as he was present for all but the last few verses of Deuteronomy, which could have been added by Joshua or another Israelite.

Read more: Answers.com - Who wrote the book of Genesis

Early 1900's? The globe was invented around 150 BCE. The Torah is believed to been written around 450 BCE. Most of the Old testement came around the same time and some came after. Remember, Columbus sailed the Ocean blue on 1492. Unknowingly or not, he proved against what you're saying well before the 1900's. Also, should we mention Galileo?

You missed the point, the research that humans were created from elements of the earth really didn't get going until the 1900's.

There were two points. the second point was to show when the book of genesis came about.

Many, meaning a few hundred, out of tens of thousands. Evolution is not on life support. :lol:

Hide and watch.

It's funny because if you keep track of the U.S census, you'd see it's the reverse. The numbers of Christians have continued to decrease over the past 10 years.

Thank you that was a prophecy of Jesus.

Matthew 24:12 and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off.

Forum List

Back