A few question's for atheists ?

Quote YWC:

" Seriously, your bad scicence called Macro-evolution is on life support.

Funny you guys feel creationist are not real scientist that is your first mistake. There are many scientist who do not support your myths. "

Your idea of a scientist is someone that studies the bible.

The bible is rubbish.

That is all.

Not true, i have a strong back ground in molecular biology.

Professor Brown he to has a strong back ground in molecular research.

Dr. Michael Brown is the Director and Principal Researcher of the Molecular History Research Center. He graduated with a Ph. D. in Biology with an emphasis in Molecular Biology from Loma Linda University in 1987 "Isolation and Cloning of fX174 n' Recognition Site: Characterization of Mutant Forms". While at L.L.U. he recieved three awards: One award was for meritorious research from the Western Student Medical Research Forum of the American Federation for Clinical Research (now the American Federation For Medical Research; The other awards, the Edmund C. Jaeger Award, was given twice for indicating potiential in contributing to the field of Biology.

Creationist.

You can trace the chronolgy of the bible and determine an approximate time say 6,500 to 6,000 years.

They inherited sin from the parent and they also inherited bad genes from the family.

That makes sense, since God is a spirit. although the shroud of turin has some possibility that it may prove otherwise.

Yes another form of reproduction for plants but do you think maybe it's possible with animals or humans ?

They will tell you many because they don't want to admit to one.

Who and how did they determine that time line?

A flower inherited sin? How so? Also, if sin is genetic, then what's the point? That's not a loving or forgiving God, in my view.

The shroud of Turin has already been tested and re-tested. Sorry, you've missed the mark. You do realize that there are many shrouds and that many was crucified. Even those in the Catholic community admit to the possibility of it being creation of Da Vinci with a Camera Obscura. So, if I give you a picture of a man that may have been crucified, you will automaticaly believe that is Yeshua of Nazereth?

You mean like the Liger & the Mule?

Science has freely admited to many floods & ice ages. Are you claiming that no scientist have ever investigated the flood of Noah?

Uh they are of the same kind.

Tiger and lions are of the cat family.

Horse and donkey are of the horse family.

Now do you want try coyote and wolf ?

Exactly. By mixing, we get something different. The genetics change over generations. Thier genes will start to carry characteristics of thier particular "kind" that will differ from those of the animals it started with. Since it seems that simply being a cat means that the Liger can happen, the why can naturally a Liger mate with a Lion but not a Tiger? Wouldn't a Liger have as much in common with a Tiger?

Also, since it just about being a cat, where's that Tiger/Siamese (Tigmese?) I've always wanted?

It's funny because if you keep track of the U.S census, you'd see it's the reverse. The numbers of Christians have continued to decrease over the past 10 years.

Thank you that was a prophecy of Jesus.

Matthew 24:12 and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off.

Thanking Jesus for proving your statement false?? :clap2:

Perhaps they are referring to this here below. Gods Word said that some will depart from the faith.

1 Timothy 4

1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, 2 speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron, 3 forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. 4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving; 5 for it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

It's funny because if you keep track of the U.S census, you'd see it's the reverse. The numbers of Christians have continued to decrease over the past 10 years.

Matthew 24:12 and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off.

Additionally, it is not proving Jesus statement false - it it proving it true. All God's Word is truth. It is written, it will happen:

Matthew 24
4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you.
5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.
6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.
10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.
11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.
12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.
13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Specifically, verse 12 in regard to this. Because lawlessness(sin) will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

Who do we sin against first and foremost? The Lord our God.

Perhaps they are referring to this here below. Gods Word said that some will depart from the faith.

1 Timothy 4

1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, 2 speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron, 3 forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. 4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving; 5 for it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

No doubt. I was just pointing out that it was contrary to his previous point in regards to evolutionists.

Who and how did they determine that time line?

A flower inherited sin? How so? Also, if sin is genetic, then what's the point? That's not a loving or forgiving God, in my view.

The shroud of Turin has already been tested and re-tested. Sorry, you've missed the mark. You do realize that there are many shrouds and that many was crucified. Even those in the Catholic community admit to the possibility of it being creation of Da Vinci with a Camera Obscura. So, if I give you a picture of a man that may have been crucified, you will automaticaly believe that is Yeshua of Nazereth?

You mean like the Liger & the Mule?

Science has freely admited to many floods & ice ages. Are you claiming that no scientist have ever investigated the flood of Noah?

Exactly. By mixing, we get something different. The genetics change over generations. Thier genes will start to carry characteristics of thier particular "kind" that will differ from those of the animals it started with. Since it seems that simply being a cat means that the Liger can happen, the why can naturally a Liger mate with a Lion but not a Tiger? Wouldn't a Liger have as much in common with a Tiger?

Also, since it just about being a cat, where's that Tiger/Siamese (Tigmese?) I've always wanted?

If you a take a liger that is not sterile and breed it to only one side lion or tiger, what will happen to the offspring over several generations and their off springs ?

Do you know who the greater number represent ?

1 Timothy 4

No doubt. I was just pointing out that it was contrary to his previous point in regards to evolutionists.

Oh boy ,spin if you must ,but you know what was meant.

Additionally, it is not proving Jesus statement false - it it proving it true. All God's Word is truth. It is written, it will happen:

Matthew 24
5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.
6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.
9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.
10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.
13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Specifically, verse 12 in regard to this. Because lawlessness(sin) will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

I would be willing to say that there is no more lawlessness now than in biblical times. We just have better media coverage.

If you a take a liger that is not sterile and breed it to only one side lion or tiger, what will happen to the offspring over several generations and their off springs ?

Speaking of spin. Just, nevermind:lol:

Matthew 24

I would be willing to say that there is no more lawlessness now than in biblical times. We just have better media coverage.

Uh natural disasters are not increasing either are they ?

Scientists: Natural Disasters Becoming More Common | LiveScience

Trends in natural disasters - Maps and Graphics at UNEP/GRID-Arendal

Why Have Natural Disasters Increased? There is a grave warning message in the worldwide escalation of natural disasters over the | REALNEO for all

Why Have Natural Disasters Increased? There is a grave warning message in the worldwide escalation of natural disasters over the | REALNEO for all

Oh yeah time to wake up.

Speaking of spin. Just, nevermind:lol:

So you don't understand genetics why didn't you say so ?

Do you know who the greater number represent ?

:lol: Catholics.

Kinda funny,it is the bigger crowd that will live for eternity and be ruled over by the saints that are appointed kings with Christ,the crowd you said is decreasing and the crowd that Jesus said would decrease.

In other words the crowd that will live forever more.

Really,read it again with these passages.

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour no one knows, no, not the angels of Heaven, but only My Father.
Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall be the coming of the Son of Man.
Mat 24:38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noah entered into the ark.

But of "that day and hour" no one knows. looks like it's simultaneous day and night day and night .

Oh and don't forget the army that is coming with Jesus the whole earth will be overwhelmed simultaneously.

Rev 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth and their armies, being gathered to make war against Him who sat on the horse, and against His army.

How many are coming with him ?

Jud 1:14 And Enoch, the seventh from Adam, also prophesied to these, saying, Behold, the Lord came with myriads of His saints,

Rev 9:16 And the number of the armies of the horsemen was two myriads of myriads. And I heard their number.

Rev 9:16 AndG2532 theG3588 numberG706 of the armyG4753 of theG3588 horsemenG2461 were two hundred thousand thousand:G1417 G3461 G3461 andG2532 I heardG191 theG3588 numberG706 of them.G846

Yeah the earth is round and the attack is simultaneous.

You are reading way to much into the passages. "But of that day and hour" doesnt say simultaneous day and night.

No i'm not ,if anything you're not reading enough into it.

What i first posted was what Jesus said would be going on with his coming the second part was the day and hour of that coming.

I will tell you how quick it happens.

Rev 18:10 standing afar off for fear of her torment, saying, Woe! Woe to the great city, Babylon, that strong city! For in one hour your judgment came.

Rev 18:17 For in one hour such great riches was desolated. And every ship-pilot, and all the company on the ships, and sailors, and as many as work the sea, stood afar off.

Rev 18:19 And they threw dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and mourning, saying, Woe! Woe to the great city, by which all who had ships in the sea were rich out of her costliness! For in one hour she was ruined.

Yes,in one hour punishment was handed down ,mind you this is world wide.

Im frightened.

Do you guys find yourselves scrambling here trying to find a way to make light of information that came from the bible long before modern day science could confirm what the bible say's ?

How bout

Creation is made of particles, indiscernible to our eyes (Hebrews 11:3). Not until the 19th century was it discovered that all visible matter consists of invisible elements.

Visit:
All About Atoms (Jefferson Lab)

Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Heb 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.
Heb 11:3 By faith we understand that the ages were framed by a word of God, so that the things being seen not to have come into being out of the things that appear.

Thats not what the passage says.

Hebrews 11:3
By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.

What it means is easy, whatever we see in the universe was made by God.

The elements that man was made up of was from this planet nothing said about the universe.

But did man know this at the time of the writing of the scriptures ?

Why is this hard for you to see ?

God made Adam from the dust of the ground according to the bible. Thats what it says.

The earth is composed of the same elements the universe is composed of. God could have made man from a tree and we would still have those elements.

Oh and if what you say is accurate, how come we find life only here on this planet ?

Because we havent reached out to the stars yet.

Quote YWC:

" Seriously, your bad scicence called Macro-evolution is on life support.

Funny you guys feel creationist are not real scientist that is your first mistake. There are many scientist who do not support your myths. "

Your idea of a scientist is someone that studies the bible.

The bible is rubbish.

That is all.

Not true, i have a strong back ground in molecular biology.

Professor Brown he to has a strong back ground in molecular research.

Dr. Michael Brown is the Director and Principal Researcher of the Molecular History Research Center. He graduated with a Ph. D. in Biology with an emphasis in Molecular Biology from Loma Linda University in 1987 "Isolation and Cloning of fX174 n' Recognition Site: Characterization of Mutant Forms". While at L.L.U. he recieved three awards: One award was for meritorious research from the Western Student Medical Research Forum of the American Federation for Clinical Research (now the American Federation For Medical Research; The other awards, the Edmund C. Jaeger Award, was given twice for indicating potiential in contributing to the field of Biology.

Creationist.

So theres you and him.

You are reading way to much into the passages. "But of that day and hour" doesnt say simultaneous day and night.

No i'm not ,if anything you're not reading enough into it.

What i first posted was what Jesus said would be going on with his coming the second part was the day and hour of that coming.

I will tell you how quick it happens.

Rev 18:10 standing afar off for fear of her torment, saying, Woe! Woe to the great city, Babylon, that strong city! For in one hour your judgment came.

Rev 18:17 For in one hour such great riches was desolated. And every ship-pilot, and all the company on the ships, and sailors, and as many as work the sea, stood afar off.

Rev 18:19 And they threw dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and mourning, saying, Woe! Woe to the great city, by which all who had ships in the sea were rich out of her costliness! For in one hour she was ruined.

Yes,in one hour punishment was handed down ,mind you this is world wide.

Im frightened.

With your views you should be.

Forum List

Back