A few questions for the fundies

Your Godwin is noted and you lose.

My point stands.

Normal is by definition, defined by the majority or, "most".

That's common english.

Your claim to be different than the "most" and yet be "normal"

is ironically a stupid and irrational statement.
No, normal is like me, you're all nuts. :cool:

Your irrational denial of basic concepts makes a mockery of your rationalization for your bigotry, ie your attacking them for being irrational, while you are being irrational yourself.

Your hatred has led you to become what you claim to hate about them.
Hard to argue with total nonsense. Bravo!

Says the man who thinks that he gets to define what is "normal", instead of the vast majority of people.

What is hard for you to argue against, is the obvious truth that you are either a liar or delusional.

YOu attack religious people being irrational, AS YOU ARE BEING IRRATIONAL YOURSELF.
I'm agnostic, as I see no proof either way for or against the possibility of a god, but am willing to change my mind given real proof either way. The thinking person's position.
Religious people on the other hand believe in an invisible superbeing in another dimension that nobody has seen or been to, and who wants us to follow a book. :cuckoo:

So, you are dropping that whole "normal" line of argument?

Did you realize how utterly irrational you were being?

A real "thinking person" would admit that and try to learn from his mistake.

Sort of "dropping it" by moving on to the next line of "argument" while fully intending to come back to the "dropped one" later, is an irrational and dishonest act.

To be a rational thinking person, what you need to do is look at yourself and ask yourself what is motivating you to be dishonest and irrational.

But you won't. Because you CAN'T.

No, normal is like me, you're all nuts. :cool:

Your irrational denial of basic concepts makes a mockery of your rationalization for your bigotry, ie your attacking them for being irrational, while you are being irrational yourself.

Says the man who thinks that he gets to define what is "normal", instead of the vast majority of people.

What is hard for you to argue against, is the obvious truth that you are either a liar or delusional.

YOu attack religious people being irrational, AS YOU ARE BEING IRRATIONAL YOURSELF.
I'm agnostic, as I see no proof either way for or against the possibility of a god, but am willing to change my mind given real proof either way. The thinking person's position.
Religious people on the other hand believe in an invisible superbeing in another dimension that nobody has seen or been to, and who wants us to follow a book. :cuckoo:

Sort of "dropping it" by moving on to the next line of "argument" while fully intending to come back to the "dropped one" later, is an irrational and dishonest act.

To be a rational thinking person, what you need to do is look at yourself and ask yourself what is motivating you to be dishonest and irrational.

Actually, if you like, religious people are deluded and living in a fantasy world which today, is STANDARD behavior. Nobody would consider that "normal", because let's face it, it's not.

Actually, if you like, religious people are deluded and living in a fantasy world which today, is STANDARD behavior. Nobody would consider that "normal", because let's face it, it's not.

If by "nobody" you mean "everyone" who understands standard english and common concepts.

The fact that you disagree with religious people is utterly irrelevant to the conversation we are having about "normal".

What you are doing is demonstrating your own version of irrationality.

If by "nobody" you mean "everyone" who understands standard english and common concepts.

The fact that you disagree with religious people is utterly irrelevant to the conversation we are having about "normal".

If it's "normal" to be religious, then it's "normal" for Muslims to chop off a thief's hand. Ummm... no, not normal.

If it's "normal" to be religious, then it's "normal" for Muslims to chop off a thief's hand. Ummm... no, not normal.

If in the society in question, that is supported by the majority of the people, then yes, that is what "normal" means.

YOu are unable to distinguish between admitting that something is "normal" and supporting it.

That is you being very, very irrational.

And being completely honest here, it looks from here like your problem is hatred and bigotry against Christians.

That is causing you to be unable to be rational about this simple issue.

If in the society in question, that is supported by the majority of the people, then yes, that is what "normal" means.

YOu are unable to distinguish between admitting that something is "normal" and supporting it.

And being completely honest here, it looks from here like your problem is hatred and bigotry against Christians.

You’re simply having a hard time accepting that normal isn’t what you thought it meant.

You’re simply having a hard time accepting that normal isn’t what you thought it meant.

And that is you still being irrational.

normal

[nawr-muh l]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective
conforming to the standard or the common type

For you to say shit like, most people are irrational, and you are different and normal,

And to deny the truth when it is clearly presented to you.

Is you being completely irrational.

Driven by your bigotry and hate.

normal

[nawr-muh l]
adjective

For you to say shit like, most people are irrational, and you are different and normal,

Normal has different meanings. Too bad for you. :biggrin:

normal

[nawr-muh l]
adjective

I'm using the standard english meaning, as cited in my link to dictionary.com.

You are using one you made up in your head to support your hatred of Christians.

I note that you complained about muslims cutting off people's hands, well after and far less than you did about Mormons wearing underwear.

Funny that.

normal

[nawr-muh l]
adjective

You are using one you made up in your head to support your hatred of Christians.

I note that you complained about muslims cutting off people's hands, well after and far less than you did about Mormons wearing underwear.

Funny that.
A normal person wouldn't believe in invisible beings in other dimensions as though it were true and proven. Sorry, but you just lost again. :biggrin:

normal

[nawr-muh l]
adjective

Funny that.
A normal person wouldn't believe in invisible beings in other dimensions as though it were true and proven. Sorry, but you just lost again. :biggrin:

The definition of normal clearly states otherwise.

Your denial of this simple fact is irrational of you.

Even more so that it has been repeatedly and clearly shown to you.

normal

[nawr-muh l]
adjective

Funny that.

It's not normal for you to be so obsessed in a losing cause. And it's not normal to be a Christian. In ANY definition. :biggrin:

normal

[nawr-muh l]
adjective

Funny that.

It's not normal for you to be so obsessed in a losing cause. And it's not normal to be a Christian. In ANY definition. :biggrin:

Christianity is the normal in this country.

Only someone completely irrational could claim otherwise.

"
Christianity by country

Africa[show]
Asia[show]
[show]
Europe[show]
North America[show]
South America[show]
Oceania[show]
Full list

Christianity is the most adhered to religion in the United States, with 75% of polled American adults identifying themselves as Christian in 2015.[1][2] This is down from 85% in 1990, lower than 81.6% in 2001,[3] and slightly lower than 78% in 2012.[4] About 62% of those polled claim to be members of a church congregation.[5] The United States has the largest Christian population in the world, with nearly 280 million Christians, although other countries have higher percentages of Christians among their populations."

I'm not sure what "losing cause" you are referring to.

Funny that.

"
Christianity by country

Africa[show]
Asia[show]
[show]
Europe[show]
North America[show]
South America[show]
Oceania[show]
Full list

Christianity is the most adhered to religion in the United States, with 75% of polled American adults identifying themselves as Christian in 2015.[1][2] This is down from 85% in 1990, lower than 81.6% in 2001,[3] and slightly lower than 78% in 2012.[4] About 62% of those polled claim to be members of a church congregation.[5] The United States has the largest Christian population in the world, with nearly 280 million Christians, although other countries have higher percentages of Christians among their populations."

Christianity isn't normal for the earth as it's not a majority, by far. So you're all freaks, but you knew that already, didn't you? :biggrin:

Funny that.

"
Christianity by country

Africa[show]
Asia[show]
[show]
Europe[show]
North America[show]
South America[show]
Oceania[show]
Full list

Christianity isn't normal for the earth as it's not a majority, by far. So you're all freaks, but you knew that already, didn't you? :biggrin:

Pretending that the world as a whole is a single unit that shares common values and norms,

is a act of desperate dishonesty on your part.

A rational you would have already admitted that Christianity is the normal in this nation, and moved on to explaining why you think that is a bad thing.

But you are so full of hate and irrationality, that you are hung up on this delusion of yours that you get to define the word "normal" and have other people respect your silly little word game.

This smacks of Orwellian double speak.

Funny that.

"
Christianity by country

Africa[show]
Asia[show]
[show]
Europe[show]
North America[show]
South America[show]
Oceania[show]
Full list

I seriously doubt those numbers. Jesus told us that Christians would always be a small minority. I would guess that 9 out of 10 people who claim to be Christians are lying, or at least deluded because they simply do not comprehend what it means to be a disciple of Christ. Some may even think they are Christians because they have prayed the sinners prayer. But it takes more than that.

Funny that.

"
Christianity by country

Africa[show]
Asia[show]
[show]
Europe[show]
North America[show]
South America[show]
Oceania[show]
Full list

I seriously doubt those numbers. Jesus told us that Christians would always be a small minority. I would guess that 9 out of 10 people who claim to be Christians are lying, or at least deluded because they simply do not comprehend what it means to be a disciple of Christ. Some may even think they are Christians because they have prayed the sinners prayer. But it takes more than that.

I do not doubt those numbers. Your concerns about how good of Christians they are, should not be presented in a thread or a time, when the Political and Cultural Elites want to marginalize Christians.

My questions for you when you've gain full power in this nation are:
1. Will I be able to live(at all) in your christian fundie nation 10 years from now?
2. Will I still be able to watch porno and have freaky sex with my wife?
3. Will I be able to talk about the shit I do today 10 years from now when you're fully in power? Meaning will I be allowed to discuss issues that have to do with LGBT?
Is it possible for you to be more overly dramatic or exaggerate anymore than you already have?

And by wife, you mean to say partner, amirite?

BTW Republicans have control of all three branches of government. In what way don't we have full control? How would you define full control?
Full control means having a complete grasp on reality. That's not you.

Weak.
The guy’s a Mormon, ancient submarines, golden plates, magic underwear... which by any measurement doesn’t equate to a complete grasp on reality, like the GOP.
Are you a bleeding heart liberal?

That explains everything.

Forum List

Back