A few weeks ago, anchor babies were akin to an invading army: what happened?

I remember right before the 2014 elections when the right was wetting themselves over Islamic anchor babies infested with ebola crossing the border to kill us all!!!

But then, for some reason, all the stories about ebola, invading anchor babies, and prayer rugs on the border stopped the day after the election! It was so weird! I wonder why? :eusa_think:

Last edited:
Just curious about why there is no more discussion of the Mia Love's of the world (aka Anchor Babies).

It isn't that the right wing "outrage" was not for reals....lol.....was it?
seems to me that its still a concern but just less talk and less talk doesn't mean that the issue is forgotten Candy .

Just curious about why there is no more discussion of the Mia Love's of the world (aka Anchor Babies).

seems to me that its still a concern but just less talk and less talk doesn't mean that the issue is forgotten Candy .

There is zero new threads about this "invasion". Seems the GOP losers has been told to move on to other things.

Maybe they are ready to switch back to Ebola fever.

Might have something to do with military-aged men and women invading now instead of cute wittle babies. :)

Just curious about why there is no more discussion of the Mia Love's of the world (aka Anchor Babies)
Trump stopped talking about them.

He went to the border in his golf cart and singlehandedly stopped the invasion with his upraised meaty hand.

I attribute a lot of the recent silence it to Rubio. He told the GOP to shut the fuck up with the anti-Hispanic rhetoric in the first GOP debate.

For one thing, they're so conflicted. What's the Outrage of the Week? Is it "Teh Gayz is destruyin' mah maridge!!" or is it Baby Brainz or is it Trump's Great Big Wall?

Maybe some of the smarter ones figured out how much tax revenue they'd need to fund Trump's Great Big Wall and decided to hide in the closet until a cheaper Outrage of the Week came along...

For one thing, they're so conflicted. What's the Outrage of the Week? Is it "Teh Gayz is destruyin' mah maridge!!" or is it Baby Brainz or is it Trump's Great Big Wall?

Maybe some of the smarter ones figured out how much tax revenue they'd need to fund Trump's Great Big Wall and decided to hide in the closet until a cheaper Outrage of the Week came along...

Which was funny because all you heard from some of these losers was "Whatever we spend, we'll save in not providing benefits to them."

Maybe they are ready to switch back to Ebola fever.

Perhaps....either that or they are beginning to realize they were being had by a fraud.

For the same reason liberal issues that don't play well stop getting talked about.

There is zero new threads about this "invasion". Seems the GOP losers has been told to move on to other things.

Nah. Trump is going to handle it once in the White House. Be patient.

One would figure the "invasion" would be more topical than it has been....why have you guys been so silent?

For the same reason liberal issues that don't play well stop getting talked about.

Supposed Illegal Immigration wasn't "playing well"? Trump was (and is) #1 in most polls based on it....and it alone. What happened?
In case you have missed it Trumps numbers have fallen and pretty much stayed at about 25 percent one issue candidates don't tend to win party nominations. Trump is a good example of this on the right Bernie Sanders a good one from the left.

Trump thinks the Presidency consists of sitting in the Oval Office signing executive orders and calling Congressional leaders and saying "Here's what I expect you to get done today...What? What do you mean you 'can't'? You're fired!"

He's the worst SNL skit evah... :lmao:

Forum List

Back