A few weeks ago, anchor babies were akin to an invading army: what happened?

LIKE 80% of the country believes the country is headed in the wrong direction leftard. are you saying there are that many right-wingers out there???

I didn't say wrong direction now did I?
Your side has loons constantly talking about civil wars, race wars, economic collapse. Yeah you have the nutters. If you don't believe it look through the thread titles.

you're just a loser and a mental-case yourself idiot; so i just cant take you seriously.

maybe instead of being a retard who points fingers you can take a look at your own revolutionary wannabes?

what side of the political aisle do you think the Million Man Marchers are on? You know the ones whose motto this year is "JUSTICE OR ELSE"??

how about the torch and pitchfork Occupy movement dullard??

Nice meltdown there nutter.

TRANSLATION; I'M A LEFT-WING LOSER and i wasnt prepared to speak on my own sides over the top hyperbole; i'm too busy making a loser fool of myself pointing fingers to see there is another side of the coin, or to ever look at my own side before casting the first stone

idiots and hypocrites

How was the million man march in any way over the top hyperbole?

That's why I didn't answer because your response made no sense. It still doesn't.

what does "justice or else" mean exactly then leftard??
maybe i got the wrong impression?

put it into "context" for me leftard ok??

you're just a loser and a mental-case yourself idiot; so i just cant take you seriously.

maybe instead of being a retard who points fingers you can take a look at your own revolutionary wannabes?

what side of the political aisle do you think the Million Man Marchers are on? You know the ones whose motto this year is "JUSTICE OR ELSE"??

Then he wonders why no one takes him seriously.
laugh.gif

of course im not concerned when left-wing nutjobs dont take me seriously

DUH!!
Crazy people are rarely concerned with what anyone thinks about them. You have proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

YAWN

normal people arent worried what crazy losers think. you would have to matter to me, i would have to value your opinion first.
I know normal people are not worried about what you think.

Normal people seek to solve problems rationally, rather than fanaticizing about fanciful solutions.

from the "forward thinkers" that want top tax rates used to finance WWII

you're a joke; please continue

laugh.gif

DUH!!
Crazy people are rarely concerned with what anyone thinks about them. You have proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

YAWN

normal people arent worried what crazy losers think. you would have to matter to me, i would have to value your opinion first.

normal people humor you; make you think you're one of them

Your side has loons constantly talking about civil wars, race wars, economic collapse. Yeah you have the nutters. If you don't believe it look through the thread titles.

TRANSLATION; I'M A LEFT-WING LOSER and i wasnt prepared to speak on my own sides over the top hyperbole; i'm too busy making a loser fool of myself pointing fingers to see there is another side of the coin, or to ever look at my own side before casting the first stone

idiots and hypocrites

That's why I didn't answer because your response made no sense. It still doesn't.

Ain't that the truth.

idiots and hypocrites

Ain't that the truth.

that's great leftard, but you're going to tell me what "Justice or Else!", the theme of this years anniversary celebration of the original Million Man March, really means, arent you???

laugh.gif

DUH!!

YAWN

normal people humor you; make you think you're one of them
Normal people dont humor you. They just laugh at you.

Just curious about why there is no more discussion of the Mia Love's of the world (aka Anchor Babies).

It isn't that the right wing "outrage" was not for reals....lol.....was it?
seems to me that its still a concern but just less talk and less talk doesn't mean that the issue is forgotten Candy .

There is zero new threads about this "invasion". Seems the GOP losers has been told to move on to other things.

Nah. Trump is going to handle it once in the White House. Be patient.

One would figure the "invasion" would be more topical than it has been....why have you guys been so silent?

Because we know the issue will be handled once Trump is elected. We have other fish to fry now.

That is a year away.

WE
ARE

SUPPOSEDLY
BEING
INVADED!!!!

CAN WE WAIT???

Just curious about why there is no more discussion of the Mia Love's of the world (aka Anchor Babies).

YAWN
a charge of phony outrage from people who stop over the still-warm but very dead bodies of young Black males killed in overnight violence on the bloody streets of ANY liberal-run city, on the way down to the Black Lives Matter movement demonstration/riot to protest a handful of black people NOT killed by people that look just like they do

means nothing at all

libs are losers who lie to themselves

yawn....

black males? Oh okay...whatever. I guess we're playing Jeopardy. I'll take "Demographics that Hillary will win by 90% for $2,000 Alex"

Someone found out the children of the president (is that a legal title) would be considered anchor babies.

seems to me that its still a concern but just less talk and less talk doesn't mean that the issue is forgotten Candy .

There is zero new threads about this "invasion". Seems the GOP losers has been told to move on to other things.
It's going to be handled...No need to dwell on it.
Deport. All. Illegals.

WE ARE BEING
INVADED.

DON'T YOU CARE?

Why do lefties always believe there is no problem if the mainstream (liberal) media isn't talking about it? The administration is mired in so many problems and scandals that there isn't room to talk about "anchor babies" but it doesn't mean the problem went away.

Gee, I thought the "liberal media" didn't report any of Obama's supposed scandals. Hmm...I guess I was wrong and they are reporting about them.

Anyway, I was talking about this board and the INVASION of Mia Love style Anchor babies.

Trump's plan is (for what it's worth):

Increase prevailing wage for H-1Bs. We graduate two times more Americans with STEM degrees each year than find STEM jobs, yet as much as two-thirds of entry-level hiring for IT jobs is accomplished through the H-1B program. More than half of H-1B visas are issued for the program's lowest allowable wage level, and more than eighty percent for its bottom two. Raising the prevailing wage paid to H-1Bs will force companies to give these coveted entry-level jobs to the existing domestic pool of unemployed native and immigrant workers in the U.S., instead of flying in cheaper workers from overseas. This will improve the number of black, Hispanic and female workers in Silicon Valley who have been passed over in favor of the H-1B program. Mark Zuckerberg’s personal Senator, Marco Rubio, has a bill to triple H-1Bs that would decimate women and minorities.

LIKE 80% of the country believes the country is headed in the wrong direction leftard. are you saying there are that many right-wingers out there???

laugh.gif

DUH!!

You're living proof that the world can take a joke.

laugh.gif

DUH!!

but i live in your head rent-free

YAWN

laugh.gif

DUH!!

YAWN
Your trailer park is not someones head. How did you get section 8?

laugh.gif

DUH!!

YAWN

SAME way you got your gender reassignment surgery leftard; by begging The Man

laugh.gif

DUH!!

YAWN

SAME way you got your gender reassignment surgery leftard; by begging The Man
Whats gender reassignment? Are you trying to have surgery to become a man?

Forum List

Back