A few weeks ago, anchor babies were akin to an invading army: what happened?

There's a difference in denying there's a problem and noting the right's solution is not going to be an actual solution so much as it is a demigod rant to enrage people.

YAWN
yet another item left-wing HYPOCRITES are crying about but are guilty of on a MASSIVE SCALE.

IDIOTS AND HYPOCRITES

"Just curious about why there is no more discussion"

It's a political '3rd rail' no politician wants to discuss and does not want to become an issue. Can't be offending the illegals who broke the law to come here and who will someday be voting Democr ...er, 'citizens'!

Just curious about why there is no more discussion of the Mia Love's of the world (aka Anchor Babies).

It isn't that the right wing "outrage" was not for reals....lol.....was it?
Maybe they are ready to switch back to Ebola fever.

Perhaps....either that or they are beginning to realize they were being had by a fraud.

Never! You can still stir up birther outrage if you try. This crap is in their heads forever. It's the cumulative effect of all these bs outrages that makes them believe the country is in serious decline. I can see why Fox uses the tactic of fear as it works very well on these nutters.

LIKE 80% of the country believes the country is headed in the wrong direction leftard. are you saying there are that many right-wingers out there???

Go to Mexico, drop a baby, and declare / insist to them that the baby is now a Mexican Citizen and see what happens.

the Left is more afraid of their fellow Americans who hold different political views than of our sworn enemies and the worlds worst fanatics, and "STOKES FEAR" of the Tea Party, Fox News, Republicans....................

then has the GALL to accuse others of fearmongering

libs are hypocrites who lie to themselves

Just curious about why there is no more discussion of the Mia Love's of the world (aka Anchor Babies).

Perhaps....either that or they are beginning to realize they were being had by a fraud.

Never! You can still stir up birther outrage if you try. This crap is in their heads forever. It's the cumulative effect of all these bs outrages that makes them believe the country is in serious decline. I can see why Fox uses the tactic of fear as it works very well on these nutters.

LIKE 80% of the country believes the country is headed in the wrong direction leftard. are you saying there are that many right-wingers out there???

I didn't say wrong direction now did I?
Your side has loons constantly talking about civil wars, race wars, economic collapse. Yeah you have the nutters. If you don't believe it look through the thread titles.

Yes tentguy, screaming about anchor babies will solve the illegal immigration problem.

Your side has loons constantly talking about civil wars, race wars, economic collapse. Yeah you have the nutters. If you don't believe it look through the thread titles.

you're just a loser and a mental-case yourself idiot; so i just cant take you seriously.

maybe instead of being a retard who points fingers you can take a look at your own revolutionary wannabes?

what side of the political aisle do you think the Million Man Marchers are on? You know the ones whose motto this year is "JUSTICE OR ELSE"??

how about the torch and pitchfork Occupy movement dullard??

Yes tentguy, screaming about anchor babies will solve the illegal immigration problem.

putting 12 million mostly Hispanic illegals WHO SNUCK IN ahead of MILLION OF ALL RACES waiting patiently in line to come here LEGALLY, just because THE DEMOCRAT PARTY WANTS HISPANIC VOTES, will solve the immigration problem nutcase???

you're just a loser and a mental-case yourself idiot; so i just cant take you seriously.

maybe instead of being a retard who points fingers you can take a look at your own revolutionary wannabes?

what side of the political aisle do you think the Million Man Marchers are on? You know the ones whose motto this year is "JUSTICE OR ELSE"??

Nice meltdown there nutter.

Then he wonders why no one takes him seriously.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Well, I fail to understand why y'all don't see that repealing the 14th or passing a law and getting the scotus to reverse a 100 year old case will solve this immigration problem! (-:

laugh.gif

of course im not concerned when left-wing nutjobs dont take me seriously

DUH!!

I remember right before the 2014 elections when the right was wetting themselves over Islamic anchor babies infested with ebola crossing the border to kill us all!!!

But then, for some reason, all the stories about ebola, invading anchor babies, and prayer rugs on the border stopped the day after the election! It was so weird! I wonder why? :eusa_think:
Yea, for "some" reason.

TRANSLATION; I'M A LEFT-WING LOSER and i wasnt prepared to speak on my own sides over the top hyperbole; i'm too busy making a loser fool of myself pointing fingers to see there is another side of the coin, or to ever look at my own side before casting the first stone

idiots and hypocrites

I remember right before the 2014 elections when the right was wetting themselves over Islamic anchor babies infested with ebola crossing the border to kill us all!!!

But then, for some reason, all the stories about ebola, invading anchor babies, and prayer rugs on the border stopped the day after the election! It was so weird! I wonder why? :eusa_think:
Yea, for "some" reason.

you got left-wing nutjobs bringing them up right here and now; so i dont see how you can say the stories stopped.

left-wing crybaby morons just need something to cry about

laugh.gif

DUH!!
Crazy people are rarely concerned with what anyone thinks about them. You have proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

TRANSLATION; I'M A LEFT-WING LOSER and i wasnt prepared to speak on my own sides over the top hyperbole; i'm too busy making a loser fool of myself pointing fingers to see there is another side of the coin, or to ever look at my own side before casting the first stone

idiots and hypocrites

How was the million man march in any way over the top hyperbole?

That's why I didn't answer because your response made no sense. It still doesn't.

laugh.gif

DUH!!
Crazy people are rarely concerned with what anyone thinks about them. You have proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

YAWN

normal people arent worried what crazy losers think. you would have to matter to me, i would have to value your opinion first.

Forum List

Back