🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A general observation on Trump haters.

He (McCain) was a rino piece of shit.
Sense you used the term first I can now use it again.

YOU--- HereWeGoAgain seems to be a balding old man who's mother now refuses to make you a bologna sandwich no matter how hard you bang on the floor with one hand while holding your teddy bear tightly against your protruding elongated nose.
no offense intended or implied
then maybe not

:)-

YOU--- HereWeGoAgain seems to be a balding old man who's mother now refuses to make you a bologna sandwich no matter how hard you bang on the floor with one hand while holding you teddy bear tightly against your protruding elongated nose.
then maybe not

And you seem to be someone who doesnt know how to spell "since"or you're too damn stupid to know the proper word.
Which is why I discount people like you. If you cant pen a sentence I have no use for you.

Oh...my Mother is dead from the same ailment that biden is suffering from.

Straw man. Trump made America seem weak with our allies and Putin is finding out Biden has sealed that relationship up. Biden is winning not Putin. He’s miscalculated and could be undone. Nothing was stopping their misguided actions.

giphy-S.gif

YOU--- HereWeGoAgain seems to be a balding old man who's mother now refuses to make you a bologna sandwich no matter how hard you bang on the floor with one hand while holding your teddy bear tightly against your protruding elongated nose.
then maybe not

He is retired in his 50's

I have read literally thousands of posts from people who clearly hate President Trump. Virtually all of these people are consumed with hatred based on what Donald Trump says or tweets or his personal flaws. They never comment on the importance of having a strong pro-America President whose policies are designed to benefit America and Americans. Even now, when we have seen the results of having a weak, globalist President they continue to focus on Donald Trump and ignore the massive failures of Joe Biden.
A traitor
Energy policies a failure
covid a disaster
Tarriffs
Weakened NATO and other alliances
Kissed the ass of any dictator he could find
Lied over 30k in office

Hate?
He was an incompetent boob who showed himself unfit for office. Hate's got nothing to do with it.

NOW
As for his ass kissers? Yeah, hate is probably a good word.

And his foibles have been so grossly warped out of proportion or flat-out INVENTED by the (ahem) "media". Wouldn't it have been great if we had been able to witness what he could do without the dimwittedcrat vipers and media ghouls sabotaging him with their every fetid breath?
GEEZ.

The assclown joins Hoover as the only US presidents to lose the House, Senate, and presidency in one term , oh and overseeing an economic disaster in the process.

Leftist are consumed by Hate.........Of anyone who disagrees with them about ANYTHING........If they get their way on one thing........They will just find another thing to Hate and start all over again.

Trump let them have it.............and trashed the worthless media who Lies all the time..........And they can't stand it.

I enjoy watching them melt down........It is entertainment to me.......

:popcorn:
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Look at your words and THOSE were in response to someone you're agreeing with.
You and yours my tiny minded hate monger are the ones consumed by your hate.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back