🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A general observation on Trump haters.

Have you served in our armed forces? If not you're a punk and an asshole. If you claim you are, you are a poser. Since only assholes call a man who put his life on the line for our country a piece of shit.

The piece of shit was trump whose bone spurs got him out of the service during the Vietnam War. If he could play golf, he could have marched.

When I was of age there was no reason to join.

I don't see trump as hard on Russia. I don't give trump credit for American military in Syria, he wanted to pull out.
If that is the case, you are as deep in the TDS swamp as is Hellbilly. As with Hellbilly, that doesn't even make common sense. If it did, we would not be in the mess we are in today. It is bad, and it is deadly serious.

If that is the case, you are as deep in the TDS swamp as is Hellbilly. As with Hellbilly, that doesn't even make common sense. If it did, we would not be in the mess we are in today. It is bad, and it is deadly serious.
I don't know who Hellbilly is. It is deadly serious, but many trumpers on here do not see it that way, only seeing it more important to support trump than American and free world foreign policy viewpoints. The only side they believe in is the trump side, not the Ukrainian or free world, or American side, the side Joe represents and speak for.

The piece of shit was trump whose bone spurs got him out of the service during the Vietnam War. If he could play golf, he could have marched.
Your desperation is palpable. Your TDS is so deep, I doubt you can see daylight.

Perhaps you're ignorant about bone spurs. They are diagnosed with X-rays.

IF deferments are such a big deal to you, you must also know that President Biden received FIVE deferments for asthma. Keep in mind that Biden played high school and college football and worked as a lifesaver at a community pool.

I don't give a rat's behind if you hate President Trump for treating Americans as adults. That really sucks for you, doesn't it?

I don't know who Hellbilly is. It is deadly serious, but many trumpers on here do not see it that way, only seeing it more important to support trump than American and free world foreign policy viewpoints. The only side they believe in is the trump side, not the Ukrainian or free world, or American side, the side Joe represents and speak for.
why do you keep lying about what other people think??

I understand your utter frustration and desperation.

Had President Trump failed as miserably as has President Biden, I would have been frustrated and desperate too. HOWEVER, I would not have lied. You and a dwindling list of others' egos are so massive that you simply cannot admit you were wrong.

IF, you want to believe that President Trump was 100% wrong, and President Biden is 100% right, why did the country turn 180 degrees just days after Biden took office?

"The survey from the Washington Post and ABC News put Biden’s approval rating at 37%."

Yeah?
And you can go fuck yourself.
Oh...and learn how to spell you fucking idiot.
2123339-Theodore-Roosevelt-Quote-Profanity-is-the-parlance-of-the-fool-Why-S.jpg

A general observation on Trump haters.
This is a lie and fails as a strawman fallacy.

No one ‘hates’ Trump.

What Americans hate is what Trump represents and promotes – fear, ignorant, bigotry, racism, hate.

What Americans hate are Trump’s lies and dishonesty – his refusal to accept his election defeat and the will of the American people that he should no longer be president.

And what Americans hate is how Trump sought to divide the country by attacking and vilifying other Americans.

Triggered eh?
No, just sad that folks like you are reduced to such childish behavior rather than behave as a mature adults and acknowledge that President Biden is a danger to our country and a massive mistake.

We should not be surprised. President Trump treated Americans as adults and that hurt your feelings.

This is a lie and fails as a strawman fallacy.

No one ‘hates’ Trump.

What Americans hate is what Trump represents and promotes – fear, ignorant, bigotry, racism, hate.

What Americans hate are Trump’s lies and dishonesty – his refusal to accept his election defeat and the will of the American people that he should no longer be president.

And what Americans hate is how Trump sought to divide the country by attacking and vilifying other Americans.
everyone elses clear statement prove your premise to be a lie,,

I understand your utter frustration and desperation.

Had President Trump failed as miserably as has President Biden, I would have been frustrated and desperate too. HOWEVER, I would not have lied. You and a dwindling list of others' egos are so massive that you simply cannot admit you were wrong.

IF, you want to believe that President Trump was 100% wrong, and President Biden is 100% right, why did the country turn 180 degrees just days after Biden took office?

"The survey from the Washington Post and ABC News put Biden’s approval rating at 37%."

I've called down screw-ups here many times, but unless he does screw up on this, it stops at the water's edge. This isn't screwing the southern border worse than it was, not marking his supreme court pick as genuflection to diversity over competence. The is foreign policy. I and most Americans support it and him in this, as he is the only one to support. Donny and his hero worship for Vlad are disgusting at this time. You will notice, Donny doesn't say what he would do, only that the conflict would not have happened, which I know is comforting to his cult, but does nothing for anybody else, is a useless distraction, and him using it for political grandstand with it being praise by others less American than trumpian is pretty disgusting.

Your desperation is palpable. Your TDS is so deep, I doubt you can see daylight.

Perhaps you're ignorant about bone spurs. They are diagnosed with X-rays.

IF deferments are such a big deal to you, you must also know that President Biden received FIVE deferments for asthma. Keep in mind that Biden played high school and college football and worked as a lifesaver at a community pool.

I don't give a rat's behind if you hate President Trump for treating Americans as adults. That really sucks for you, doesn't it?
You're nuts. I don't hate you or trump. I pity you and him.

I've called down screw-ups here many times, but unless he does screw up on this, it stops at the water's edge. This isn't screwing the southern border worse than it was, not marking his supreme court pick as genuflection to diversity over competence. The is foreign policy. I and most Americans support it and him in this, as he is the only one to support. Donny and his hero worship for Vlad are disgusting at this time. You will notice, Donny doesn't say what he would do, only that the conflict would not have happened, which I know is comforting to his cult, but does nothing for anybody else, is a useless distraction, and him using it for political grandstand with it being praise by others less American than trumpian is pretty disgusting.
President Trump kept President Putin in check. President Biden removed the sanctions put in place by Pre Trump administration and unleashed an unstable Putin on the world. You must be proud.

President Biden is home in Delaware after saying he'll see how these sanctions work out and reassess in a month. Meanwhile, his handlers are trying to prep him for a SOTU message.

Can the Democrats be much more screwed up? How? The Democrats are giving a rebuttal to their own president.

Last edited:
It is good that you are part of a rapidly shrinking minority of Americans. Though you are loathed to admit, the fact is that had it been President Trump this year, this would not have happened. Therefore, there is nothing for Trump to say what he would do in this disaster.

As for your desperate belief that most Americans support Biden, that is delusional.

POLITICS
FEBRUARY 21, 2022

Biden Ratings on Economy, Foreign Affairs, Russia Near 40%

BY JEFFREY M. JONES

STORY HIGHLIGHTS​

• 41% of Americans approve of job Biden is doing overall
  • Issue approval ratings mostly steady
  • 36% approve of his handling situation with Russia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back