🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A general observation on Trump haters.

It is good that you are part of a rapidly shrinking minority of Americans. Though you are loathed to admit, the fact is that had it been President Trump this year, this would not have happened. Therefore, there is nothing for Trump to say what he would do in this disaster.

As for your desperate belief that most Americans support Biden, that is delusional.

POLITICS
FEBRUARY 21, 2022

Biden Ratings on Economy, Foreign Affairs, Russia Near 40%

BY JEFFREY M. JONES

STORY HIGHLIGHTS​

• 41% of Americans approve of job Biden is doing overall
  • Issue approval ratings mostly steady
  • 36% approve of his handling situation with Russia
Try to sleep better, thinking that as you count the other trump sheep jumping the fence to get close to their master, to get to sleep.

I have read literally thousands of posts from people who clearly hate President Trump. Virtually all of these people are consumed with hatred based on what Donald Trump says or tweets or his personal flaws. They never comment on the importance of having a strong pro-America President whose policies are designed to benefit America and Americans. Even now, when we have seen the results of having a weak, globalist President they continue to focus on Donald Trump and ignore the massive failures of Joe Biden.

What is a "strong pro-American President"?

To me, coming from you, it sounds like "someone who agrees with what I want".

This is the biggest problem. You decide you're right and you don't engage in proper conversation to move that brain of yours into the next gear.

The Democrats wanted Trump to be the 2016 GOP nominee because they thought that he would be the easiest to beat.
But when he won the presidency, they went insane with hate.
They illegally used the CIA, FBI, IRS and DOJ as their political weapons against Trump.
The Democrat Hate Machine (Hollywood/Press) exploded with hate.
Then they used wide spread voter fraud and election rigging crimes in the 2020 election.
Trump had good reason to be angry about the way the Democrat Cult attacked him.
Hopefully Durham will send some of the Left Wing Crackpot Trash to prison.

I don't hate Trump but I also do not want a 10 year old running the country.
Trump was a good president---Biden is awful...senile corrupt takes bribes violates human rights causes wars bankrupts the nation, inflation etc-----

Trump haters hate of Trump is unfounded and irrational------their claims are flat out delusional. Think their hate of Trump has nothing to do with Trump...

The Democrats wanted Trump to be the 2016 GOP nominee because they thought that he would be the easiest to beat.
But when he won the presidency, they went insane with hate.
They illegally used the CIA, FBI, IRS and DOJ as their political weapons against Trump.
The Democrat Hate Machine (Hollywood/Press) exploded with hate.
Then they used wide spread voter fraud and election rigging crimes in the 2020 election.
Trump had good reason to be angry about the way the Democrat Cult attacked him.
Hopefully Durham will send some of the Left Wing Crackpot Trash to prison.
Trump said to Russia, Russia can you find Hillary's email we would sure be grateful.

Pres. Zelensky , can you dig up (create) dirt on Hunter and then Biden.

Durham will find nothing!

Trump was a good president---Biden is awful...senile corrupt takes bribes violates human rights causes wars bankrupts the nation, inflation etc-----

Trump haters hate of Trump is unfounded and irrational------their claims are flat out delusional. Think their hate of Trump has nothing to do with Trump...
Would you like to provide facts and probative evidence to prove this comment:

"Trump was a good president---Biden is awful...senile corrupt takes bribes violates human rights causes wars bankrupts the nation, inflation etc-----"

Of course you can't, Trump maybe hated by those he's tossed under the bus, yet he abused his power by commuting this convicted criminal [Stone] who was to report to a federal prison to serve a 40-month term. And several other felons.

trump is the worst person ever to occupy an office of trust. He is corrupt, he is self serving (a grifter) and a pathological liar. People like you are either brainwashed or a Russian Plant.
Says the party member who got punked by Russia twice. You Are the Russian agents.

2123339-Theodore-Roosevelt-Quote-Profanity-is-the-parlance-of-the-fool-Why-S.jpg
Aka You are an emotional critter who cries and loses it when we tell you to go to hell. But its ok when you do it. Suck it up cupcake

Says the party member who got punked by Russia twice. You Are the Russian agents.
You're an idiot. You never post anything of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking and expect those who read your posts believe you, and those that do are as stupid as you.

You have opinions, totally biased by AM Radio Kooks, Internet Tabloids, Talking heads on Fox and trump himself - the most prolific liar in the bunch.

My opinions are mostly based and proven by links, yet the brainwashed will come back with "it's fake" or TDS.

You're an idiot. You never post anything of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking and expect those who read your posts believe you, and those that do are are stupid as you.

You have opinions, totally biased by AM Radio Kooks, Internet Tabloids, Talking heads on Fox and trump himself. The most prolific liar in the bunch.

My opinions are mostly based and proven by links, yet the brainwashed will come back with "it's fake" or TDS.
Hit a raw nerve ending. Good.

You like getting your BS thrown back at you??

Get used to it Russia lover

Well you fuckers did Burn Loot and Murder in over 200 cities Hating Looters is ok in my book. But in yours its mostly Peaceful as you ignore dead police. Your side being Angels and all
As stated, you have nothing substantive, nothing thoughtful and the only thought provoking is your post makes me wonder how stupid it is.

As stated, you have nothing substantive, nothing thoughtful and the only thought provoking is you post wonder how stupid it is.
You never have anything but left wing BS and Lies.

Yoy have now allowed Russia to take over areas Twice. Your party are Russian agents

You never have anything but left wing BS and Lies.

Yoy have now allowed Russia to take over areas Twice. Your party are Russian agents
As VP Cheney said to a Democratic Senator, Go F yourself. You have never posted I have made a lie or bullshit, that is the product of Trumpanzees and Right Wing A-holes like you. You side of the aisle produces The Big LIES and the dumber ones like you echo them.

I don't hate Trump but I also do not want a 10 year old running the country.
He was doing a much better job than Sleepy Joe has. In fact in my opinion Trump did a better job than Obama or Bush the Younger.

Under Sleepy Joe in a little over a.year:

1) Inflation is rising at an alarming rate.

2) Violent crime is skyrocketing in the cities.

3) In many cities shoplifting is no longer a crime.

4) We now have a war in Europe that could turn into WWIII.

4) China is eyeing Taiwan and considering an invasion.

5) Rocket Man in North Korea is back to testing missiles.

Forum List

Back