🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A general observation on Trump haters.

Was agreeing with him making fun of you types......."But you are too stupid to notice.
Perhaps, as your response clearly demonstrates, your tiny mind is incapable of making itself understood.
Try throwing more poop. That IS where your expertise lay.

He has some many flaws, why anyone could think he is president material. He made money off Chinese before he was for Putin. He is a traitor, he should be tried for treason.
never thought you would admit Jo Biden m the big guy made money off china thanks to the hard work of hunter biden the crack head illegal gun owner

I can just see you stamping your wittle foot and saying that, PennyDepop.

Just like you do when you say:

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022
on a side note I'm sick and tired of vaccinated people getting covid

Character matters.
0-p[Trump is not Pro America. He is Pro Trump.
That's just goofy and most of all, DESPERATE!

I understand that you are so deeply submerged in your TDS swamp that you can't see daylight. Even with that, how do you make that leap that President Trump is not pro-America but rather pro-Trump. Even you must realize that makes no sense.

Pot paints kettle black. So what is your new troll tactic........hmmm
Sigh.

Here, I'm guessing your Tiny Mind ran out of these

"??"

I gave you an extra one in case you ever wanted to actually learn something. Not to worry, I have plenty to spare. It's why my brain runneth over and yours is like the Grand Canyon. Just a big empty hole with some water at the bottom.

Sigh.

Here, I'm guessing your Tiny Mind ran out of these

"??"

I gave you an extra one in case you ever wanted to actually learn something. Not to worry, I have plenty to spare. It's why my brain runneth over and yours is like the Grand Canyon. Just a big empty hole with some water at the bottom.
thing is if you support biden you don't have sene enough to piss in a boot or get out of a burning house without someone telling you how to do it.

I didn't want Trump to win but I really wanted Hillary to lose. I didn't want Biden to win, but I wanted Trump to lose.

Nothing was stolen.

This asshole Biden has done a tremendous more damage to the US than Putin has done.

Massive inflation, millions of Illegals, tremendous debt, high energy prices, decreased family income, stolen election and immoral leadership. Putin is the enemy of Ukraine now but President Potatohead is the enemy of America.

I realize pknopp doesn't like the truth but these states did illegally change their election process

• Pennsylvania: The complaint accuses Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar of, among other things, “without legislative approval, unilaterally abrogating” Pennsylvania statutes that require “signature verification for absentee or mail-in ballots.” These changes were “not ratified” by the Pennsylvania legislature.
  • Georgia: Similarly, the complaint describes how Georgia’s Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger, also “without legislative approval, unilaterally abrogated Georgia’s statute governing the signature verification process for absentee ballots.”
  • Michigan: The complaint states that Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson “abrogated Michigan election statutes related to absentee ballot applications and signature verification.”
  • Wisconsin: Lastly, the Wisconsin’s elections commission made similar changes in state laws without the permission of the legislature that “weakened, or did away with, established security procedures put in place by the Wisconsin legislature to ensure absentee ballot integrity.”

This asshole Biden has done a tremendous more damage to the US than Putin has done.

Massive inflation, millions of Illegals, tremendous debt, high energy prices, decreased family income, stolen election and immoral leadership. Putin is the enemy of Ukraine now but President Potatohead is the enemy of America.

My position remains.

So what.
He was a rino piece of shit.
Have you served in our armed forces? If not you're a punk and an asshole. If you claim you are, you are a poser. Since only assholes call a man who put his life on the line for our country a piece of shit.

The piece of shit was trump whose bone spurs got him out of the service during the Vietnam War. If he could play golf, he could have marched.

Forum List

Back