🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A general observation on Trump haters.

trump is the worst person ever to occupy an office of trust. He is corrupt, he is self serving (a grifter) and a pathological liar. People like you are either brainwashed or a Russian Plant.
Thank you for again confirming that you have nothing, your little feelings are hurt and you are stomping your little feet. So sorry!

Character%20I-M.jpg

You're an idiot. You never post anything of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking and expect those who read your posts believe you, and those that do are as stupid as you.

You have opinions, totally biased by AM Radio Kooks, Internet Tabloids, Talking heads on Fox and trump himself - the most prolific liar in the bunch.

My opinions are mostly based and proven by links, yet the brainwashed will come back with "it's fake" or TDS.
36aocg-M.jpg

Aka You are an emotional critter who cries and loses it when we tell you to go to hell. But its ok when you do it. Suck it up cupcake
Please show me any post of mine where I used profanity. In real life, sometimes sure. Writing, unless I'm writing a story, why?

Please show me any post of mine where I used profanity. In real life, sometimes sure. Writing, unless I'm writing a story, why?
I was multi tasking and may have misfired......Was posting from work...Might have been friendly fire.......oops

I see, you're a trumpanzee.
Watching you come unglued over him or anyone who supports him............MAKES MY DAY.......He lives Rent Free in your head..........he's not in power now and it's all your side can talk about. Of course the imbecile N CHIEF forces you to blame others for your failures...........poor thing.

rent-free-in-59cea0edc8.jpg

Watching you come unglued over him or anyone who supports him............MAKES MY DAY.......He lives Rent Free in your head..........he's not in power now and it's all your side can talk about. Of course the imbecile N CHIEF forces you to blame others for your failures...........poor thing.

rent-free-in-59cea0edc8.jpg
1646096111283.png

Is this the target you want to kiss?

View attachment 608866

Is this the target you want to kiss?
Your the ones bringing him up all the time...........Do you sleep with that picture?

So why do you Russian trolls keep saying it's not Biden's and Obama's fault that on their watch Russia took whatever they wanted?

Or we could go to Hillary and the Uranium 1 deal..........they made a fortune talking in Russia.......lol

The left did not cause McCain to give Trump the big middle finger.
McQuisling gave the whole nation the middle finger, because he got his over-inflated ego bruised by the awful Orange Man...He promised to repal Ovomitcare, then voted against it out of childish spite.

And you say that you don't want the nation run by 10-year olds?....ROFLMFAO!

McQuisling gave the whole nation the middle finger, because he got his over-inflated ego bruised by the awful Orange Man...He promised to repal Ovomitcare, then voted against it out of childish spite.

And you say that you don't want the nation run by 10-year olds?....ROFLMFAO!

Replies like this are really lame. I note what happened and you think I note that because I support one or the other? Quite the contrary. I never supported 10 year old Trump nor war mongering McCain.

Virtually all of these people are consumed with hatred based on what Donald Trump says or tweets or his personal flaws.
I do HATE trump.
Not because he 'says mean things."

I hate him because:

1). Carnival Barker, Flim Flam Man.
2). Liar, pretend ALL you want about biden lying, the FACT that trump lies with EVERY sentence is ignored by the cult.
3). He has cheated so many people in his life. He just takes them to court, runs them out of money or hope, then repeats the crime.
4). Are these ^^^^^^^ lies?

I have read literally thousands of posts from people who clearly hate President Trump. Virtually all of these people are consumed with hatred based on what Donald Trump says or tweets or his personal flaws. They never comment on the importance of having a strong pro-America President whose policies are designed to benefit America and Americans. Even now, when we have seen the results of having a weak, globalist President they continue to focus on Donald Trump and ignore the massive failures of Joe Biden.
I see you have been on this forum since 2014. So you surely saw at least half of the THOUSANDS of topics hating on Hillary.

As for this "America First" bullshit, Trump has always been a BLAME America First kind of guy.

O'REILLY: Putin's a killer.

TRUMP: There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers. Well, you think our country is so innocent?

The only thing first with Trump is Trump. Trump First.

I do HATE trump.
Not because he 'says mean things."

I hate him because:

1). Carnival Barker, Flim Flam Man.
2). Liar, pretend ALL you want about biden lying, the FACT that trump lies with EVERY sentence is ignored by the cult.
3). He has cheated so many people in his life. He just takes them to court, runs them out of money or hope, then repeats the crime.
4). Are these ^^^^^^^ lies?
lmao............Kinda why we can't stand you lying fucks ether..............The line is in the sand with both sides........

So why does your side kneel to PUTIN every time you get power...........and he takes more ground? Are you RUSSIAN COMRAD...

I have read literally thousands of posts from people who clearly hate President Trump. Virtually all of these people are consumed with hatred based on what Donald Trump says or tweets or his personal flaws. They never comment on the importance of having a strong pro-America President whose policies are designed to benefit America and Americans. Even now, when we have seen the results of having a weak, globalist President they continue to focus on Donald Trump and ignore the massive failures of Joe Biden.
My problem with president Trump is his complete lack of professional demeanor. He is an embarrassment to the greatest country in the world. The stupid stuff he said and did as president would have gotten him fired if he was a McDonald manager. Did you ever catch his Parkinsons impression. No, it is not just his tweets, he is so flawed it is simply sad.

I see you have been on this forum since 2014. So you surely saw at least half of the THOUSANDS of topics hating on Hillary.

As for this "America First" bullshit, Trump has always been a BLAME America First kind of guy.

O'REILLY: Putin's a killer.

TRUMP: There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers. Well, you think our country is so innocent?

The only thing first with Trump is Trump. Trump First.
There are killers all over the planet........That is a correct statement.......Just when it happens in Africa nobody cares...........Only when it's a NARRATIVE or politics.......

And now show us that comment in the FULL CONTENT............as your side likes sound clips that don't give any what the real meaning........IN WHAT CONTEXT ..........Your side does that a lot.

My problem with president Trump is his complete lack of professional demeanor. He is an embarrassment to the greatest country in the world. The stupid stuff he said and did as president would have gotten him fired if he was a McDonald manager. Did you ever catch his Parkinsons impression. No, it is not just his tweets, he is so flawed it is simply sad.
My God the TDS is on Steroids here.....................He's not in power anymore and these Moonbats are still obsessed...........Pathetic

Forum List

Back