A Georgia girl has died after her 4-year-old brother accidentally shot her

That must have been a rough baseball game that they were going to if she needed to take a gun.
Always keep guns locked up.
Don't leave a gun in you car.
People should not carry guns on a daily basis because it's very dangerous and a yooog responsibility.

And when someone busts into your house and is running down your hall what good will that locked up gun do?

No gun in the car? Carjackers love easy victims.

Shouldn't carry guns on a daily basis because it's dangerous? Tell the cops that.
you are so ridiculous
1. get a dog/lock your doors and windows
...my dogs have always alerted us when someone is just even getting out of cars nearby
...if any one gets even near out doors or window, the dog will alert us
you can have the pistol handy/locked up/etc and still be able to retrieve it in time
..I lived in a ''bad'' hood' for 25 years --and my parents--and we never had anyone break in
2. cops get murdered even though they carry --you are NOT Dirty Harry Mr Tough guy hero
3. if you have KIDS---LOCK you weapons up --if not, keep them on you--it is stupid not to
4. living in a house with a gun increase chances of death
Living in a house with a gun increases your odds of death
5. I would like to own an SD pistol.....but I have teenage kids--so I would LOCK it up and/or keep near me-on me
...I am not anti-gun--just pro-common sense
6. those jackass prison escapees got their weapon from an unoccupied house where someone left their weapons
2015 Clinton Correctional Facility escape - Wikipedia

Get a dog? Why would I want a dog to maul my kids? You get a fucking dog. I'll get a gun so I can actually protect them.

It says alot that you think a link with 40 dog-kill-child fatalities is funny.

You really are a sick fucking bastard harmonifuck.

You know what? Fuck you sick fucking fuck. No wonder fucks like you want to kill babies in the womb. You hate kids. Well I surely hope that one day when someone puts a gun to your fucking head your little puppy can protect you.

That must have been a rough baseball game that they were going to if she needed to take a gun.
Don't leave a gun in your car.
People should not carry guns on a daily basis because it's very dangerous and a yooog responsibility.
My kid is full grown and out of the house now. But I didn't get a gun till he was old enough to shoot it. Then he respected what it could do, and I taught him gun safety.

And when someone busts into your house and is running down your hall what good will that locked up gun do?

Shouldn't carry guns on a daily basis because it's dangerous? Tell the cops that.
you are so ridiculous
...my dogs have always alerted us when someone is just even getting out of cars nearby
you can have the pistol handy/locked up/etc and still be able to retrieve it in time
..I lived in a ''bad'' hood' for 25 years --and my parents--and we never had anyone break in
2. cops get murdered even though they carry --you are NOT Dirty Harry Mr Tough guy hero
3. if you have KIDS---LOCK you weapons up --if not, keep them on you--it is stupid not to
5. I would like to own an SD pistol.....but I have teenage kids--so I would LOCK it up and/or keep near me-on me
6. those jackass prison escapees got their weapon from an unoccupied house where someone left their weapons

Get a dog? Why would I want a dog to maul my kids?
we've had dogs my whole life--never a problem--must be the owners fault
you just FKD up!!
you have PROVEN beyond a doubt how silly your arguments are
here:
39 vs 15,000...39 TOTAL
that's 39 vs 15 THOUSAND
you prove MY point
2017 U.S. Dog Bite Fatalities - DogsBite.org

you are so ridiculous

you just FKD up!!
here:
39 vs 15,000...39 TOTAL
that's 39 vs 15 THOUSAND
you prove MY point

And I've had a gun all my life and never had a problem. So what's your fucking point? Quit making up fucking numbers fucktard. 15000 people includes thousands of people who were murdered because they were committing a crime. How many were drug dealers shooting other drug dealers? Throwing all the numbers together to artificially inflate it makes you look like an extra dumb fucktard.

You think those links ARE EVERY DOG CHILD FATALITY IN THE COUNTRY? You are a stupid fuck. How many dog maulings are not reported? Dogs are not safe at all around kids. A gun, no matter what, won't randomly attack a child, a dog will.

So keep you little fucking Fido at your house. I've already shot one neighbors dog and then sued him and won.

Last edited:

you are so ridiculous

Get a dog? Why would I want a dog to maul my kids? You get a fucking dog. I'll get a gun so I can actually protect them.
your arguments are laughable
next you will compare guns to POOLS!!!!
I had some guy compare guns to POOLS one time

you are so ridiculous

you just FKD up!!
here:
39 vs 15,000...39 TOTAL
that's 39 vs 15 THOUSAND
you prove MY point

And I've had a gun all my life and never had a problem. So what's your fucking point?

You think those links ARE EVERY DOG CHILD FATALITY IN THE COUNTRY? You are a stupid fuck.
15,000 to 39 .....THAT'S my point
you are comparing dogs to guns !! hahahahhahh
you just fk yourself over

you are so ridiculous

you just FKD up!!
here:
39 vs 15,000...39 TOTAL
that's 39 vs 15 THOUSAND
you prove MY point

And I've had a gun all my life and never had a problem. So what's your fucking point? Quit making up fucking numbers fucktard. 15000 people includes thousands of people who were murdered because they were committing a crime. It makes you look like an extra dumb fucktard.

You think those links ARE EVERY DOG CHILD FATALITY IN THE COUNTRY? You are a stupid fuck.
30 to 50 per year in the country----YES......you just fked up even MORE
you are like Smollet--stop digging

you are so ridiculous

you just FKD up!!
here:
39 vs 15,000...39 TOTAL
that's 39 vs 15 THOUSAND
you prove MY point

And I've had a gun all my life and never had a problem. So what's your fucking point? Quit making up fucking numbers fucktard. 15000 people includes thousands of people who were murdered because they were committing a crime. It makes you look like an extra dumb fucktard.

dogs save about 1.3 million humans every year
dogs stop about 6.3 million robbers every year
[ hahahhahahahah ]
so we have to take into account their SD use--yes?? according YOUR theory

Sucks.....no education, no training.....this is what happens. Tragedy the need'nt have happened.

you are so ridiculous

you just FKD up!!
here:
39 vs 15,000...39 TOTAL
that's 39 vs 15 THOUSAND
you prove MY point

[ hahahhahahahah ]

Dogs save 1.3 million people a year? HOW DEEP IN YOUR ASS DID YOU PULL THAT STAT OUT? LOLOLOL

The presence of a dog does not prevent a crime:

Do Dogs Deter Criminals? | Active Response Training

I didn’t have the heart to tell her that the presence of a dog may or may not prevent a burglary. The dog may also fail to deter crimes like robbery or assault. A quick internet search shows several incidents of people being targeted for robbery or assault even while walking their dogs

Quit making shit up dude. You can't keep up with me with one hand tied behind my back and my dick in a noose.

How many humans are saved by guns? 1-3 million a year according to Clinton.
How many robberies are stopped each year by guns? At least as many, in fact considering one instance of stopping a robber with a gun could save 8 to 10 people....who knows?

Sucks.....no education, no training.....this is what happens. Tragedy the need'nt have happened.
this stuff happens with humans --training or not
guns are the MOST efficient hand held tools DESIGNED for killing
....human error is the biggest reason for air crashes--not faulty planes--because humans are not perfect
.....humans are stupid-imperfect--HIGHLY erratic----they come up with the most stupid shit--give them a '''tool''' DESIGNED to kill EASILY and it is UNDENIABLE/obvious that they will kill----purposely and not on purpose
...remember the girl who accidentally killed the gun range operator??...she was not even trying to kill him
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...instructors-family-files-wrongful-death-suit/

you are so ridiculous

you just FKD up!!
here:
39 vs 15,000...39 TOTAL
that's 39 vs 15 THOUSAND
you prove MY point

[ hahahhahahahah ]

Dogs save 1.3 million people a year? HOW DEEP IN YOUR ASS DID YOU PULL THAT STAT OUT? LOLOLOL

I didn’t have the heart to tell her that the presence of a dog may or may not prevent a burglary. The dog may also fail to deter crimes like robbery or assault. A quick internet search shows several incidents of people being targeted for robbery or assault even while walking their dogs

Quit making shit up dude. You can't keep up with me with one hand tied behind my back and my dick in a noose.

How many robberies are stopped each year by guns? At least as many, in fact considering one instance of stopping a robber with a gun could save 8 to 10 people....who knows?

Guns R good!

you are so ridiculous

you just FKD up!!
here:
39 vs 15,000...39 TOTAL
that's 39 vs 15 THOUSAND
you prove MY point

[ hahahhahahahah ]

that's what the ''hahahahahahaha' is for ---it goes with the million guns used for SD ''''facts''' [ hahahaha ]

you just FKD up!!
here:
39 vs 15,000...39 TOTAL
that's 39 vs 15 THOUSAND
you prove MY point

[ hahahhahahahah ]

Guns R good!

And so are dogs, but neither is perfect. I have a dog, but she would roll over for a belly rub for a robber so that wouldn't work.

if I could I'd own a bunch of guns----I don't have the $$$$$
I've fired probably more of everything than a lot of people because I was in the military
..I even took my kids to shoot --I got a birthday gift at a firing range
...but I think realistically--HUMANly---humans are not perfect--they are assholes/idiots/erratic/dumb/etc

you are so ridiculous

you just FKD up!!
here:
39 vs 15,000...39 TOTAL
that's 39 vs 15 THOUSAND
you prove MY point

Yes, how many dogs are there in private hands? According to my google search there are 89.5 million dogs in the USA. There are well over 300 million firearms, thus your precious dogs kill people at a far higher rate than guns do.

In other words, you are WRONG!

A rough baseball game? No, more like a collection of people usually unarmed sitting in a densely populated little area, a prime target for a mass shooting. I wouldn't go anywhere like that UNLESS I was armed. I know you prefer unarmed victims, but we don't.

I've been over this before with 2AGuy--there are dozens of murders for every SD use
and this is not counting guns used in rapes/crimes either
There are over a million self defense uses of firearms a year remind me when we had 2 dozen MILLION murders?
hahahahhah---who do you think you're dealing with?
like I've said, I've been over this with 2AGuy---and with the research/facts/links
there are NOT a million SD uses per year-----these are not DOCUMENTED facts
I KNOW you will put up a link--but it will NOT have documented each use--not fact

RIDICULOUS!! THINK please with your big head--not emotionally
there are about 15,000 murders per year
so you think for every murder, there are over 50 SD uses???!!!!!!! [ if my math is correct ]
!!!
NO WAY
that means crime is MUCH higher than documented
BULLSHIT
Obama and Clintons check into it said between 600 thousand and 1.5 million uses, are you calling them Liars?

Forum List

Back