🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A good article on how the election went.

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
consider, In CA Trump didn't waste the funds to campaign. Hell CA wants to leave the union why bother? Of course when Texas says they want to leave the snowflakes are all over them, but CA, well that is just a stand for liberal freedom.

Any way, Hillary has now won the popular vote by about 2.8 million. She won California by 4.2 million, which means of course she lost the rest of the country, 50 different polls by about 1.4 million.

In NY she won by about 1.532 million votes. Adding that to CA and the total is 4.2 + 1.5 about 5.7 million votes. Thus she lost 49 contests by about 2.7 million votes. Consider this also:

upload_2016-12-11_9-55-4.png

So, even though I would not have liked it if the vote would have gone the way Soros predicted, the exact opposite (which is always the result of liberal predictions) I am not sure I am comfortable with ONE state deciding the election. A state that is very out of step politically with the rest of the country. Having 2 states decide is hardly better. The founders sure were smart in allowing all the states to have some voice.

Clinton won as many votes as Obama in 2012 — just not in the states where she needed them most

Forum List

Back