A good bit of black america does NOT support Kamala Harris

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
While impeachment has happened to Kamala Harris, a good many blacks do not support her at all.
For an update watch the proof in the form of a video. Harris was examined years back in CA and Democrats back then rejected her to be President. She is the first candidate that dropped out so she has experience at losing elections. Check into her harsh talk then to Biden when he too ran to be president.

B18zCiKmq+S._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7CB1ZZNGwDT4S.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_UY1000_.png

While impeachment has happened to Kamala Harris, a good many blacks do not support her at all.
For an update watch the proof in the form of a video. Harris was examined years back in CA and Democrats back then rejected her to be President. She is the first candidate that dropped out so she has experience at losing elections. Check into her harsh talk then to Biden when he too ran to be president.

Thank you Whitey

Wait, what happened to Silk and Lace?

Oh, that's right, one died of COVID, so FOX had to find some new black faces.

Racism will obviously play a major role in the election for president.

It's just going to be a question of whether or not it's denied.

I think America has reached the breaking point at which denial will be cast aside.

Already we're hearing Klan style of denial that's not meant to be serious.

Racism will obviously play a major role in the election for president.

It's just going to be a question of whether or not it's denied.

I think America has reached to breaking point at which denial will be cast aside.

Already we're hearing Klan style of denial that's not meant to be serious.
From Trump supporters?

It makes sense that there are many black Americas that aren't supporting Harris. There are a lot of white Americans that won't support Trump while others wouldn't have supported Biden.

Let me tell you, in Dialysis today, we have a black tech and she was going OFF on Kamala on the TV screen. She said she would NEVER vote for her! This is what I have been trying to tell you, ONLY selfish Liberals who want to WIN, love Kamala. But America does NOT love her. I hope we take that whore Kamala down to size and put her in her REAL place.

Wendy's is hiring. She can go there when she LOSES! She is so dumb she thinks all money that was raised was because of her. Not Really! Liberals want to WIN so they are playing mind games with her and the public. BIG donors who want to WIN donated.

It makes sense that there are many black Americas that aren't supporting Harris. There are a lot of white Americans that won't support Trump while others wouldn't have supported Biden.
That's the Klan style of denial I've mentioned. Is it a sure thing that you will progress to making the point clearer?

Let me tell you, in Dialysis today, we have a black tech and she was going OFF on Kamala on the TV screen. She said she would NEVER vote for her! This is what I have been trying to tell you, ONLY selfish Liberals who want to WIN, love Kamala. But America does NOT love her. I hope we take that whore Kamala down to size and put her in her REAL place.

Wendy's is hiring. She can go there when she LOSES! She is so dumb she thinks all money that was raised was because of her. Not Really! Liberals want to WIN so they are playing mind games with her and the public. BIG donors who want to WIN donated.
Does her skin colour have anything to do with your hate?

That's the Klan style of denial I've mentioned. Is it a sure thing that you will progress to making the point clearer?
The Democrats Klan? Because they built the Klan, operated it and took it out on Blacks.

LOL! OF COURSE. Sure. Yeah. Focked News, no surprise.

Forum List

Back