🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Good Definition of Treason

"1995 brought Iraqi assistance to Al-Qaeda as well. Saddam Hussein sent Farouq Hijaz, a former Iraqi intelligence general, and Habib Ma’muri, chief of special operations, to meet with Bin Laden representatives at Salman Pak, Iraq’s top terrorist training camp.[16] According to Iraqi defectors, these meetings resulted in the revival of the plot to hijack airliners in the US to attack prominent US buildings including the World Trade Center, which had already survived the first Iraqi attack. Al-Qaeda was also disappointed by similar airliner plots foiled by the seizure of documents by Filipino police. Al-Qaeda forces were eager to succeed in their plans.[17]"

"On September 5th, Ramzi Yousef, Abdul Hakim Murad and Wali-Khan Amin Shah were convicted for the plot to hijack airliners and crash them into American buildings including the Pentagon and the World Trade Center. Murad appears to have been one of the designated pilots for the plot, as he admitted to being trained at flight schools in America. Information from the arrest and later, the trial of terrorists involved in the 1998 embassy bombings would become vital to the 9/11 connection. It appears that several of the 9/11 hijackers trained at the same school in Norman, Oklahoma (near Oklahoma City) as operatives involved in Yousef’s plot. Why was the Iraqi special agent, Yousef, cooperating with Al-Qaeda’s plot if there was no cooperation between Saddam and Bin Laden? [26]"

"This year, the first Al-Qaeda camps in Iraq opened up. Saddam Hussein’s regime increased the flow of small arms and money to Osama Bin Laden’s terrorist organization.[28] In springtime, Iraq’s support for Palestinian terrorists took a new turn. Smuggling routes were established through Jordan, for Iraqi weapons including shoulder-fired surface-to-air missiles and anti-armor RPGs to be delivered to Arafat’s Palestinian militants.[29]"

"According to captured Iraqi documents, in March of this year, Osama Bin Laden sent an envoy to meet with Iraqi officials in Baghdad’s al-Mansour Hotel to create an alliance to fight a common enemy. Iraq paid for the trip by the envoy, and the meeting was so successful; it was extended for a week, and ended in arrangements for Bin Laden to travel to Baghdad himself. The envoy was asked by Iraq to become a personal liaison between Saddam Hussein and Bin Laden.[31]"

"This year Farouq Hijazi was promoted to ambassador to Turkey by Saddam Hussein. Not long after his appointment, Hijazi traveled to Afghanistan and met with Osama Bin Laden. The meeting resulted in an official invitation to Bin Laden to travel to Baghdad for a meeting.[32] Between April 25th and May 1, 1998, two Al-Qaeda senior military advisors, Muhammed Abu-Islam and Abdullah Qassim met with Qusay Hussein, Saddam’s youngest son, in Baghdad.[33] Plans were made for the first group of Saudis belonging to Al-Qaeda to be trained in Iraq, whom crossed over in mid-June using secret infiltration routes that Iraqi intelligence had used. Upon arrival at the al-Nasariya terrorist camp, one group of Saudis was taught how to prepare for attacks and conduct surveillance, and the other group was integrated into a network to smuggle weapons and explosives into Saudi Arabia from Iraq.[34]"

"On May 1, Iraq warned of “dire consequences” if UN inspectors did not leave, and sanctions were not lifted. Eight days later, Bin Laden issued a declaration of war on the USA, with the main themes citing US “aggression” in Saudi Arabia and Iraq. The Iraqi situation dominated much of his speech, calling for revenge on behalf of the Iraqi Muslims. Throughout the rest of the year, Saddam’s and Bin Laden’s threats appeared to be synchronized. On August 5th, Saddam finally expelled UN inspectors and demanded sanctions be lifted. The state press warned of “consequences” yet again, and two days later, Al-Qaeda attacked the American embassies in Tanzania and Kenya.[35]"

Convinced yet? There are scores of documented evidence left. :eusa_whistle:

do us both a favor.... why not wait until you come up with a fact and then present it?

meetings are not synonymous with HELPING and suppositions and opinions are not FACTS.

saddam overthrew his own leader, and had members of his own party killed. What makes you think he gives a shit about bin ladens money or men? Saddam is a dictator not a tag team partner you idiot. He would use bin laden before teaming up with him. And vice versa. What is this the WWE?

saddam overthrew his own leader, and had members of his own party killed. What makes you think he gives a shit about bin ladens money or men? Saddam is a dictator not a tag team partner you idiot. He would use bin laden before teaming up with him. And vice versa. What is this the WWE?

1. Saddam's dead, so you should use the word was", not "is".
2. Did you call me an idiot?

1. Saddam's dead, so you should use the word was", not "is".
2. Did you call me an idiot?

id·i·ot [id-ee-uht] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. an utterly foolish or senseless person.

I wouldn't take it as an insult, necessarily, if I were you, just a opinion from him as to the amount of sense that you display.

Many facts were presented, with footnotes. It is painfully obvious to even a casual observer that you are not concerned with facts. The main source is linked in post 203.

no.... there were NO facts that showed Saddam HELPING Osama bin Laden...not in any of those posts of yours.

no.... there were NO facts that showed Saddam HELPING Osama bin Laden...not in any of those posts of yours.
This from the Party that questions the definition of the word "is".
lmao.gif

id·i·ot [id-ee-uht] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. an utterly foolish or senseless person.

I wouldn't take it as an insult, necessarily, if I were you, just a opinion from him as to the amount of sense that you display.

Thanks, but I know what the word means, and I realize that it is only his opinion.

Why not just let him answer the question?

Ryan Mauro writes an article on Milnet and all his assertions somehow become FACTS?

:rofl:

you must be kidding me. If I were to post a bunch of things from democratic underground or moveon.org and pass them off as FACTS, you'd laugh me out of here.

Show me some FACT from a reputable government intelligence source - and not something written by a rightwing hack that he purports comes from a government source - that shows evidence that has been proven to be factual that has Saddam HELPING Osama bin Laden....not his people meeting with AQ representatives....not defectors unsubstantiated testimony.... but FACTS and then we'll talk.

Ryan Mauro writes an article on Milnet and all his assertions somehow become FACTS?

:rofl:

you must be kidding me. If I were to post a bunch of things from democratic underground or moveon.org and pass them off as FACTS, you'd laugh me out of here.

Show me some FACT from a reputable government intelligence source - and not something written by a rightwing hack that he purports comes from a government source - that shows evidence that has been proven to be factual that has Saddam HELPING Osama bin Laden....not his people meeting with AQ representatives....not defectors unsubstantiated testimony.... but FACTS and then we'll talk.

So which of the 54 reputable sources that Mauro cites would you chose to believe?

Forum List

Back