A good guy with a gun versus a bad one with a gun???

Looks like it was the good guy maybe 1 and the bad guy 26 and counting.

Yeah...because morons like you made that church a gun free zone....had a few people in the church had guns...lives would have been saved..notice...when the good guy with a gun...had a fucking gun...he stopped the shooter....did you notice that?
You must be the moron. I have long advocated that my people bring weapons to church every since the inbred Dylan attacked that church in SC.

Yeah...because morons like you made that church a gun free zone....had a few people in the church had guns...lives would have been saved..notice...when the good guy with a gun...had a fucking gun...he stopped the shooter....did you notice that?
You must be the moron. I have long advocated that my people bring weapons to church every since the inbred Dylan attacked that church in SC.

And these people should have learned that lesson too...as should the Catholic church.....gun free zones attract killers with guns.......

Again......the bad guy was stopped..when he was shot buy the guy who actually had a gun.......the people who didn't have a gun....didn't stop the shooter....

See how that works....?

And these people should have learned that lesson too...as should the Catholic church.....gun free zones attract killers with guns.......

Again......the bad guy was stopped..when he was shot buy the guy who actually had a gun.......the people who didn't have a gun....didn't stop the shooter....

See how that works....?
The bad guy wasnt stopped. He had shot everyone in the church he could reach by the time the guy that had the AR showed up.

Let me repeat that point...you are pretty slow....

The good guy who had the AR-15 civilian rifle.....he actually stopped the shooter.....by being able to shoot him.......
Hey! Just because people disagree with you, that doesn't make them "morons"! It would be easy to take your positions seriously if you would find the maturity to be more respectful yourself.

Inevitably, gun nuts will be heralding that it is now absolutely necessary for EVERYONE to have a gun......even folks who [supposedly] attend a religious service,praising Jesus and calling out for peace and harmony in the world.

How essentially different are these gun nuts in mixing guns and Bibles, than their counterparts Jihadists who mix bomb vests with the Koran?

Do you mean the atheist who went in to the church where people were praying and murdered 26 of them....or the atheists in China, Russia, Germany, Cambodia, Cuba......who murdered close to 100 million innocent, unarmed....men, women and children...

Yeah...what is it with atheism that leads to mass murder so easily?

Idiots like you 2braincells will soon blame it all on ATHEISM......(what an asshole....lol)

A man with a gun is a man who can kill at any moment. Even police!!!!

A good man with a gun is a man who can fight an evil man intent on murdering innocents.....and those good men and women with guns in America use them 1,500,000 times a year to stop evil people from committing rapes, robberies and murders, and yes...even mass public shootings...as the good guy with the AR-15 civilian rifle did....
Is a big bla bla bla. Gun crimes are out of control the world is puzzled we look like a war torn country, thousands get killed every year. Aren't you embarrssed to be up there with Honduras, Mexico, ect....when it comes to gun crimes?

All we know for sure, is that Progressive government and unarmed citizens leave a 9 figure body count
How can you point to politics as the reason for a high body count when it could not reach those numbers without assault weapons? A high body count using a revolver is six.

Moron....if you ever get your way and ban all semi auto weapons..which is the true goal of gun grabbers...the very next mass shooter will use a bag of 6 shot revolvers and murder just as many people......watch and learn...idiot....

Lol is this a fucking developed country where we talk about how many will be shot....have you ever lived overseas or seen other safe no gun free countries....u watch their news no fatalities due to guns boring as hell....i come back to the US all I see in the news is gun crimes.....do you have any idea what' the difference between us and them do you? We are like Iraq to Switzerland at this point.

Inevitably, gun nuts will be heralding that it is now absolutely necessary for EVERYONE to have a gun......even folks who [supposedly] attend a religious service,praising Jesus and calling out for peace and harmony in the world.

How essentially different are these gun nuts in mixing guns and Bibles, than their counterparts Jihadists who mix bomb vests with the Koran?
Feel free to not own a gun.

FACT is, there are so many shootings in the US that only the big ones are covered anymore.
what did he say that wasn't correct?

the fact is he was right, and you did not show or give any reason he was not right, you just gave us a different reason why you believe he was right...the shooting he mentioned was not covered in the same manner as these other shootings because the shooters ethnicity and immigration status made it "politically incorrect" to do so, no one is fooled as to why it was not covered with the same anti-gun rhetoric.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back