A great column I just stumbled onto....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Why Black Conservatives Are Liberals? Worst Nightmare - Crystal Wright - Page 1

Snip:

All the attacks on black conservatives are usually limited to name-calling, and never about policy differences. The left relentlessly calls black conservatives crude names to belittle us into silence, tame us into submission, and intimidate those of us in the closet from coming out. Message: know thy black place.Why this rabid hate from the left? Because black conservatives challenge the stereotypical black box liberals have put blacks in. According to liberals, blacks must vote Democrat because of the color of their skin. When was the last time anyone demanded to know why a white person voted Democrat or Republican?

The more the left has been beating this drum of black sellouts the more I'm wishing there was something tangible I could do to put this 21st century racism behind us. Yet again many blacks are being maligned but this time it's based on thought. Free will and free thinking is the new oppression but this time it's only applicable to "certain" blacks.

The race hustlers of our generation make me sick.

Last edited:
  • Banned
A dozen views and no comments?

We have to stop fearing this subject or we will never win the minds of those we wish to enlighten about our party.

I have made many posts saying the same exact thing. As Herman Cain put it, the left fears that blacks will leave the liberal plantation. They are supposed to stay there and be taken care of by government. It's not acceptable for a minority to go out and chase the American dream without utilizing government programs. The lefts fears they might just succeed and realize that the power of the individual is far greater than the power of some self-serving politicians. Minorities who put their faith in government remain on the doles, which is how the left wants it. Those minorities, like Cain and Carson, who worked hard and achieved success without benefit of affirmative action or whining like victims are a threat to the left.

So many people figured out the truth about things. The only person holding you back is yourself. It's not society, it's not the atrocities of the past, it's you. You decide if you want to make something of your life or piss it away like so many gang members, druggies, drop outs and losers. Liberals teach those people that nothing is their fault and that they are entitled to things because they exist. Work is a four letter word to many.

People who go out and succeed in life instead of running to nanny government don't help liberal politicians. The left does have all blacks in a box and they've decided that they all must think alike. By that, I mean they think all blacks want a nanny government and more entitlements. Anyone who questions that or manages to carve themselves out a nice life on their own have gotten out of line and need to be ridiculed and put back in their place.

The left doesn't debate Carson or any other outspoken, intelligent black. Instead, they call them childish names and try to belittle them.

Politicians aren't exactly the smartest people in the world. It's almost humorous when they poke fun at a successful doctor or businessman, because they happen to be black and Republican.

Every time I see the insults flying toward a black Republican, I imagine the idiot liberal screaming, kicking their feet and crying, "But, but, but... he's black, he's not supposed to think like that."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back